Join our server on Discord

Defeating the Darkness within
Name: Lizzy.
Species: Dragon.
Description: Five foot eight tall lean purple and white scaled dragon with deep green eyes and semi-long spiky-at-the-top green hair. Is the owner of double D sized breasts and a very curvy body. In spite of this, she sports some muscle in the right areas. She wears ragged, or worn clothes mostly, as the troupe isn't exactly big on money to buy her pretty clothes, but she doesn't mind; she's kind of tomboyish when it comes to dressing and even finds her overdeveloped breasts to be cumbersome at the time of slipping into her underwear. What she never takes off is a necklace adorned with crimson red crystals, which is a memento from her biological parents.
Magic/skills:

Endure & Protect: Being a reckless but caring fighter, Lizzy is able to jump in the way of oncoming attacks and take damage for her allies, provided she's at a safe enough distance.

Rallying Roar: Letting out an intimidating, beast-like growl, Lizzy is able to boost the morale to arouse his allies' offenses and decrease the enemy's. It only works provided Lizzy's healthy and unailed.

Pyrokinetic Potential: Will eventually learn to channel her inner energies to control Fire in the form of benefical or destructive effects.

Berserker Potential: Will eventually be able to channel anger-based energy during battles to further increase her physical damage output.

Oar-blade Adept: Never one to enjoy swordplay, Lizzy instead became a polefighter, using either bo staves or huge double-bladed oarblades to fight.

Bio: A cheerful young girl who loves brawling. She's one-track minded but easy to persuade when her mind isn't set on anything. Lizzy is incredibly easy to sway as well as to awe, but that doesn't make her any less good at shattering her opponent's ego when she kicks or punches with enough force to destroy large boulders.

As an orphan who got adopted by a travelling troupe of mixed-talents, she immediately got fixated on her 'Uncle' Sten's incredible physical strength and took after him with working out as hard as she could, but her short attention span cut her rigorous muscle-mass building training (saving her from a much less femenine shape) to her 'Grandma' Sally's incredible staff act. Between these two, she managed to build considerable physical strength as well as resilence and speed and agility, but her magical aptitude doesn't seem as strong as a result of early negligence to her innate traits.

Therefore, she's settled to be a brawler of sorts. Something she wanted to make a profession out of, but her adoptive family grabbed her by the collar before she could set off and hurt herself, or worse, somebody else, and made sure she got proper tutoring outside of the basic things she learned during her life in the troupe. Now that they've settled in one place, the family she's known for so long has sent her to high-school, where she'll begin her first year...
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Name: Raziel
Species: Tiger shark
Description: http://www.e621.net/post/show/75817/ball...n-male-mar
Magic/skills: Able to use basic water manipulation and summoning to keep himself hydrated and moist.
Bio: Raziel grew up on hearing the mythical legends of Sama'el and the exploits of the legendary heroes. Yet he didn't think he could really be a descendant of heroes in those tells. He would have already done such great feats as well by his age if it was true. He had little to no aptitude for magic and could barely keep his skin moist enough from drying out. His great grandfather gave him a crystal it looked it had never been polished looked the top looked to be rippling water. His great grandfather told him to keep it with him always and made him swear an oath as well. Yet he kept it almost always with him except for the times when he would give it to his friends when he needed money from them. He always made sure to pay them back so get his keepsake back. Raziel also a book worm and a know it all feeling like he has to make up for his lack of magical talent with his studies.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
looks like (most) everybody ^^
"to see, to hear, to feel, to love." i have no idea why i made that up O>O
The OCA
[post voided]
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
John one your character is to old to be joining the rp and Second your character needs to be female within the age requirements. Second Shadow knows why he has a character that can be exceptionally old compared to everyone else.

Also if anyone wants they can play the generals just pm me and I will give you the details.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Up in smoke it goes XP
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Name: Bridget
Species: Ferret
Description: http://www.e621.net/post/show/30040/brea...losed-skye
magic: Advance earth magic, the gift of sight, and has a magical bow
Bio: Bridget doesn't like talking about her past. Since where ever she goes those close to her always die from the demons that constantly after her eyes that have the gift of sight. She has tried several times to change her destiny; yet each time she only proved that she can't escape fate's clutches.

She has known Michael off and on for years. His home was a safe heaven for her since no demon would even think about coming near the werewolf's property for a long time. Yet each time she left knowing if she didn't follow her destiny a far worse fate would be in store for her and those around her.
-----------------------
Lets get the party started Guys:
-----------------------
Raziel was running down the sidewalk trying to get school on time with a pop-tart in his mouth. He was up late studying for a pop quiz, he hated getting a single question wrong. He saw a woman wearing a trench coat.

Bridget sighed as she passed a young shark boy with a pop-tart in his mouth. "Hey kid remember the gem your great gramp's gave you make sure you have it with you before noon," she said with a smile as if she knew the young boy. In fact she knew him pretty well since for the next couple of days their futures are intertwined.

Raziel gave her a startled look, he wondered how she could know about that crystal. He shrugged it off thinking she mistook him for someone else. He also knew it was to warm to wear one as he heard the bell ring. He sighed as he quickly made his way into the office. He filled out the tardy slip and told the secretary the was a strange woman in a trench coat walking around outside of school.

He made his way to class and stepped to find the teacher giving out a pop quiz. He sighed he missed the first few questions for his history pop quiz. "Just my dang luck to miss a few questions and I stayed up late studying," he grumbled. The teacher chuckles some thinking he was trying to be a smart ass and started asking him questions that were not part of the chapter they weren't even studying just to show him up. Yet like the brainac he was he got each question right with ease.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Lupe growled a bit as she walked up to the school, her great-grandpa standing next to her. He needed to come to town for some supplies anyways so he decided to walk her to school. "Ugh, do I have to go to this stupid place?" she asked, she had spent most of her life being homeschooled by her great-grandpa and that had been just fine for her, she didn't feel comfortable going to the school. She placed a hand onto her chest, making sure her breasts were flattened down enough so they weren't visible, she had always hated being born female, it didn't fit the idea she had of a warrior.

"It will be good for you to make friends and spend time with others your own age. Just try to behave yourself Lupe," Michael smiled kindly as he patted her shoulder, the old wolf was leaning over, slightly sore from the walk from the woods, his old body not holding up like it used to, "You'll need friends, they're very important to have. Especially for you." he added slightly cryptically.

"Luke," she corrected him, glancing around to make sure no one had heard him. The last thing she needed was someone finding out her real name on the first day, especially with how fast rumors spread around schools.

Michael chuckled a bit, "Of course, Luke, my apologies. Here," he smiled as he reached into his pocket, pulling out a small light green crystal in the shape of a wolf's fang with a small chain attached to it, "Here, just think of it as a good luck charm. Keep it on you at all times, it's very important to the family, so don't let someone else take it." he smiled as he handed it to her, Lupe smiled up at her grandpa as she placed the gem around her neck, giving her grandpa a quick kiss on the cheek before walking towards the school.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(btw OOC: should they have the next classes together and know each other or will they meet each other when the time comes?)

Kyle sighed as he watched the window them jumping as the teacher slammed on her desk, “Kyle… what have I told you about paying attention?” “sorry madam” he said as he reached down and patted his pocket feeling something he did have in it this morning. He reached down and pulled out what appeared to be a black crystal in the shape of a crescent moon, before saying to himself quietly “something shadow must have slipped into my pocket this morning. It has the worst habit of taking things I found interesting he had to figure out how to stop it, but still, where did it get this at? He never saw it before, he shrugged it off as he continued takeing his pop quiz, he was aweful at history and it didn't help that he was fighting shadow all night over the blankets.
"to see, to hear, to feel, to love." i have no idea why i made that up O>O
The OCA
Bridget was already walking away when she saw a butterfly, not just any but a rainbow butterfly that that those in her family could only see. She never thought she would see one. Seeing one meant that her fate could be changed if she choose to follow it. She let her gaze follow it as it flew behind her. She turned around off in the distance she saw two people, she thought she wouldn't see till later in the day. She waved and hollered at the wolf and his granddaughter, "Hey Lupe, Michael," she said running up to them, with a big real smile. She rarely smiled and when she did it almost always a faked. "Lupe don't hide who you are you can still be a great warrior and be a woman," she said with a chuckle. "So how are both you?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz