Join our server on Discord

Defeating the Darkness within
OOC:i'm just going to use it was we already got raziel's introduction to the group.

IC:"Umm, Micheal was it?" kyle asked he'd looked around slightly taking in the place around him, the fragrant smell of the dear taken in. though the ceiling disturbed him a little. but in a way he liked it, it seemed like something you'd have seen in the mid-evil ages back when magic and swords were common place. " what exactly happened eailer, with Raziel's gem. it seemed to morph and he got really powerful. Will that be happening to us?" he finished remembering seeing the hilt of what appeared to be a sword and then soon the gauntlets appear on him and his seemingly vast control over water. soon pulling him out to stair at it wondering if it'd turn into a sword hilt like his or something else.
"to see, to hear, to feel, to love." i have no idea why i made that up O>O
The OCA
(I'm back. :) so, I miss much? Lol love the doctor who ref, btw, stuff like that's usu my job to rip off, lol)

John was actually more intrigued with the massive trees around them to give an introduction, which seemed alright as nobody seemed to notice. He realized that they had started to go inside the cabin then, gaping in awe at what he saw in the cavern. He had been fascinated with rocks, minerals, and the like sins he was a little kid, and could recite most specimens he saw by heart, but he had never seen anything like this. He was so awed out he didn't even bother correcting Lizzy about being a Sagittarius or notice the food, two things he would have normally jumped on right away. "woow." he whistled.
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
OOC: You're job? SDP's been ripping people off since the days of our creation. It's one of our things, heck just look at these copyright lawsuits, *Holds up a massive folder that would dwarf a skyscraper*

IC:

"Most likely residual energy left over from the gem's last wielder. Odds are your weapons will take on one form for a short time, the same form your predecessors wielded, before you attune with them, then they will take on a shape more fitting for you." Michael explained, "For instance, my weapon was a spear, once Luke awakens his gem it too will be a spear for a time, until his own magic attunes and it will change to a form more fitting of him. Of course it's very possible that if you awaken with a strong enough surge of your magic the weapon will instantly attune to you and take on it's shape for your use right away." He explained as he bit into a bit of the deer.

"How long does it take, for them to awaken." Lupe asked, looking at her own gem, slightly annoyed that it hadn't activated during the fight with the minotaur earlier at school.

"When it is needed, it will awaken. Being in proximity with the other gems will most likely cause it to awaken even sooner as well." he explained.

OOC: Alright, since I'm sure everyone wants to get to a bit more exciting part of the RP, and since I have no clue what Casey's plans for the RP were really. I'm thinking of just having the next week or so of training go by as a montage like deal, that way they'll grow more accustomed to their weapons and possibly even awaken them, and then we can get to the real action of the RP.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
ooc:(sounds great to me, no objections here)
The OCA
OOC: lol metaphorical figure of speach, dude. Why's everybody take everything literally on this site? Lol jk

Sounds interesting, sure, y not?
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Ooc: I am back and I and things are less complicated, will have a post up tomorrow
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Yay! ^_^ welcome back dude.

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Razeil stayed back as everyone introduced themselves. He wasn't sure what he was doing there still even if he had such a special weapon. He felt that he couldn't use the weapon he had been given. He followed everyone into the cave. As Michele explained that the cave was made by the previous earth master. "I see; but why I couldn't I use my weapon. I mean when I struck the minotaur all my blade did was splash him with water?" he asked nervously feeling bad about right he asked nervously.

Bridget watched everyone introduce themselves. Yet she noticed that Raziel had failed to do staying back from everyone else. When he asked about why he couldn't use his weapon. "Out of the for for basic elements water is one of the most difficult. It because it can give life, take it away represents more emotions than the other elements of earth, fire, and wind. Water can have the tranquility of earth, serenity of air, rage of fire. Water also stands for purity as well," the ferret explained.

"Now as for earth as you know represents as well reliability and the spirit of the protector. Fire represents rage, courage, and the spirit of the warrior. While air represents freedom from all things and beliefs," Bridget said the last to give Lupe a chance to come free of her male persona. "As for light and darkness those elements of the spirit and are part of yin and yang. They are one in the same, since they are two sides of the same coin," she explained for the last two elements.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
OOC:

Wait- but doesn't tranquility and serenity mean the same thing? XD I would've thought air represented freedom as well as serenity, and earth represented stability as well as reliability or something!

IC:

"Uhm... okay, a field trip. We'll go with that." Jack smiled at Lizzy meekly. This was a learning experience after all, so he might as well think of it that way. He never was one for learning by reading and revising and doing tests anyway, he was good with his paws; he was a practical sort of person. Besides, seeing this as a field trip made it just a little less terrifying than it was. They were going to train to fight monsters and demons and such, and they would end their quest by trying to take down the fabled Sama'el. Admittedly, this was the most exciting thing the wolf cub has ever done in his life, and was tons better than staying at home with his abusive patriarch, but the child in him was still reasonably scared and intimidated by the sudden burden. He stroked the smooth surface of and finer details on his crystal to calm himself.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
OOC: good to see ya back casey. hope everythings better for ya.

"Look, correct me if i'm wrong but wouldn't the darkness element of these thing be you know... evil, or atleast rude?" kyle asked understanding the other elements but not the darkness one. "and plus you said it's of the soul correct? well wouldn't the user of it be working for the demons? and not aginst them?" this was all starting to seem a bit odd and he remebered that in one of the generations one of the users, the darkness, went aginst the others for a good peroid of time. he couldn't remeber, even if it was told, how or why they went aginst the others and what broght him back to working with them. he was hoping that was the only one the others seemed nice and if what he was gussing what right then it seemed that he might be the darkness user. But for now he had to try and take in every detail he could, but one that that did intrest him was the fact that he was actally going to use the same wepon, even in form, to the last user of it.
The OCA