Join our server on Discord

Defeating the Darkness within
Ooc: At the moment I don't feel like I can do justice to this rp to much stuff like my grandma being in the hospital an other things going on in my personal life at the moment. Shadow does have a good idea what I was planning, so if he wants he can be the gm.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
OCC: hope everything gets better casy
"to see, to hear, to feel, to love." i have no idea why i made that up O>O
The OCA
OOC: Kay, so guess I'll be taking the reigns of the RP for a bit till Casey's life has calmed down some.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: question: do we continue from where we were or from here?
The OCA
OOC: Yep.

IC:

"So?" Lupe asked as she looked up at Michael.

"Ah, right, we'd better be heading out. Wouldn't be good to run into more of these new friends of yours." Michael laughed as he referenced the basilisk and minotaur, "We'll be heading up to my cabin in the woods, it's safe and secluded, if you need to you should call your parents and explain that you'll be busy with a school project or something." he suggested.

*Woods*

Michael hadn't been exaggerating, the cabin was so deep in the woods it would be virtually impossible to find without knowing the general area, the trees even grew so tall over it it wouldn't be possible to spot from the sky. Michael led everyone up towards the building, stopping infront of it, "Well, I believe the first thing we should get done is introductions. If you're going to be working together from here on it wouldn't be well to not even know eachother's names. Luke?" He stepped aside so his grand-child could walk up.

Lupe looked slightly nervous as she stepped forward, social skills weren't one of her strongest, and she never enjoyed talking infront of a crowd, "Uh, my name's Lup, Luke, my name's Luke." She corrected herself quickly, unable to concentrate too well with her nerves, "Michael's my grandfather, I've lived here my whole life pretty much, my crystal is the element of wind," she explained as she held it up, the small jade green stone pulsing with a soft light.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: the last post i did had the wrong name ^^; so ima put the right name

IC: "sure, but wait. is this going to be filled with those types of things?" Kyle asked sounding worried.

*Woods*
He was tried, and soon he sat down against a tree. He watched Luke giving her introduction and honestly wanted to be last in this. But almost as soon as he sat down, he felt himself being pulled up and realized what was happening. The shadow was forcing him to introduce himself, hr fought against it was much as he could resisting to the best of his abilities . to the others it would seem like he was fighting against nothing his feet dragging on the ground as he was pushed towards the center to introduce himself. But for long he was forced into it. Once he was there he had no choice. he took a calming breath before saying "my name is kyle, I'm a high school student, i have no idea what the element business is but here it is." he said holding up the onyx. "I'm quite, i like to read, and well...." he said before looking at the shadow trying to get attention. "this long in skinny fellow is the bane of my existence, it's name is shadow" he said finishing off
The OCA
OOC: Alright... I'll assume Lizzy convinced herself this still is school stuff, phoned her adoptive parents under the pretext of “field trip” and got her permission without a hassle.

IC:

Lizzy was taken aback by her surroundings. Sure, she was very used to being outdoors from her life with the troupe, but all along she was sure 'school' was going to happen inside the building from before. She was glad about this nonetheless; she preferred the fresh air after all.

“Is this where we're gonn learn bio-logee?”

She felt like bombarding everybody with questions such as that, especially her “teachers”, but she quickly caught up to the introductions. Of course, she couldn't be rude to these people.

Lizzy walked to the center after Kyle was done, her every step causing her round chest to bounce. Standing there, she gave everyone a bright, friendly smile and waved rather exhuberantly. “Hiya, everybody! I'm Lizzy! Pleased to meet you all! And uhm... My birthday is on november so my element is saggitarius?” she said, a bit lost, then lifted her necklace from atop the shelf of her rack.

“Is this what they call a topaz...?”
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Still wary of the other people around him, Jack walked close to the ones he perceived as less threatening. The boy named Luke seemed somewhat aggressive and hot tempered, so Jack stayed away from him. The boy named Kyle had some sort of shadow following him around, and it reminded him a lot of Peter Pan. The shadow didn't seem threatening at all, and Kyle looked equally shaken, so he didn't think of him as much of a threat. The girl named Lizzy seemed rather friendly, if not a little clueless, and he thought she was okay to approach, but feared her directness.

There was of course, Michael, their guide. The wolf cub trusted him for now, and he had already convinced him that his father did not need to be told he was gone, as he had tried to run away from home many times before, and rather than call the police, Sam had hunted him down himself and punished him severely.

"Uhm, L-Lizzy?" He found himself speaking meekly. "We're not exactly at school anymore." He couldn't help but chuckle a little. He had already started speaking, even though he had wanted to stay silent until he was the only one left who hasn't introduced themselves. He sighed and spoke up. "I'm Jackson Colt... Call me Jack." The young wolf introduced himself, keeping his eyes on everyone's feet. He produced the shield-shaped crystal from his pocket and held it up. "I found my crystal not too long ago... a book that came with it says its element is earth."
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Oh, that's fine! I know all about field-trips!" Lizzy grinned to Jack, though she blushed as her stomach growled loudly, "Um... Oh yeah. Weren't we supposed to bring snacks with us?" she cutely pouted.

Then, she finally began to catch sight of the various crystals the others were displaying, and then she looked at the jewel stuck in her cleavage, joined by the strings of the necklace she had received from Bridget earlier. "Are these important?" she finally asked, making a small connection, the amber topaz reflecting light as she held it over her face.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Yes, very important," Michael smiled, chuckling somewhat from Lizzy's naive innocence, "Those gems will become very important very soon," he groaned slightly as he stood up, "Ahh, but that's a story for another time. For now it would seem you've worked up quite an appetite, my cooking may not be the greatest in the world but you're all welcome to it." he smiled as he opened the door of the nearby cabin, "Don't worry, it's larger on the inside," he insisted.

Inside the cabin looked just as big as it had appeared on the outside, Michael however calmly walked inside, hooking a large carpet with his cane and chucking it aside, reaviling a wooden trap door. "Luke, if you wouldn't mind, my old back just isn't want it used to be." Luke nodded as he walked forward and lifted the trapdoor.

Down the stairs the room opened rapidly into a large spacious cave, lit by a number of bright glowing gems in the ceiling, "It was the previous earth wielder that built this sactuary, or at least hollowed it out, we all pitched in where we could." Michael explained, "The gems above us absorb magic in a way, providing a fine shield that not only prevents us from caving the roof in and at the same time shielding us from any form of scrying." he explained. Near the center of the cave was a large fire pit, a large mountain deer already roasting slowly on it, surrounded by numerous stumps that seemed to have grown in the shape of chairs, "As you'll learn soon enough the elements coexist in harmony, water and earth give life to nature, just as fire and earth can beget destruction or something more helpful," He winked knowingly towards Jack. He took a seat in one of the chairs, "Well, help yourselves everyone, it's been cooking slowly all day so it should be quite tender and delicious." He smiled.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad