Join our server on Discord

Defeating the Darkness within
Michael laughed slightly at Lizzy's enthusiastic excitement, "I'm sure you did, I can already tell you're quite the little power house aren't you?" he smiled, "Yes Jack, these are the others." he nodded as he put a hand against the boys back to push him forward a bit so he'd introduce himself.

Lupe growled a bit as she stood up, glancing down at the crystal in her hand, Why, why didn't you change? What am I doing wrong!? She gripped it tightly, almost to the point her palm bled, in frustration. Still the crystal did little but pulse slighty in her hand.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Jack hesitated as the older wolf pushed him forward for the others to see. He was the youngest there, and the smallest too. It felt like he didn't belong, like he wasn't ready to do what they were doing, but most of all, facing these people seemed to terrify him more than the notion of facing down a minotaur. He sucked in as much courage as he could, and keeping his eyes on the ground, tried to introduce himself.

"I- I'm... I'm..." He immediately tensed up, his knees starting to buckle from severe stage-fright. "-I'm sorry, I can't-" He said shakily and shamefully hid himself behind Michael's back, not wanting to see his face because he knew he'd be looking down at him with disappointment or disgust. Why couldn't he get over the fear of people that his father had instilled in him?
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
after the battle alex was slowly regaing conousness the area around him blurry and shady
"wh-who's there?" he asked to the figure next to him not being able to tell it appart from anyone else "liz?" he asked confused. the marks on his hands looking as if parts of his flesh of ripped off in the pattern of the two glyphs now haveing nothing of a shadow.
"to see, to hear, to feel, to love." i have no idea why i made that up O>O
The OCA
John looked up at the boy starting to regain his consciousness. He wiped a bit of his tears away. "Sorry mate. You're not quite that lucky." He looked at the dude's hands, still rocking back and forth a bit. "Do they hurt?"
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lizzy walked up to the newcomer and 'teacher' and leaned over with a curious stare. She seemed to be sizing Jack up, "Hiya! I'm Lizzy!" she would've liked to say, but the boy had returned to his hiding spot behind Michael sooner than she could've managed to introduce herself. She frowned a little and stood back up, deciding it was maybe not the time to force anything.

Instead, she heard a rather weak voice, maybe a moan, calling out for her. She turned around, finding Alex in her line of sight, and he appeared to be wounded. That's right, one look at his hands and she remembered how easy the guy had made her first class by entertaining her his tricks, but those hands looked all battered and damaged.

She ran to Alex's side and bent over, her jugs bouncing like basketballs almost in front of his face, "Hey, Alex... Are you okay? Your hands got hurt..." she softly said, frowning out of concern.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"dose what hurt?" he asked confused before seeing a blueish blur come over and he soon realized that he didn't know the other one. "what do you mean?" he asked though he could help blush as one of first things he saw clearly again was Lizzy's bouncing boobs. before sitting up slightly his vison normal but one of the first things he did was look around "what happened to the thing?" he asked confused as he was passed out for most of the battle. before looking down to his hands after rubbing his eyes slightly "h-how this happen!?" he shouted scarred by the marks on his hands.
"to see, to hear, to feel, to love." i have no idea why i made that up O>O
The OCA
"Your guess i's as good as mine, dude." he replied. Talking was good, he decided. Talking was helping. Was keeping him focused. Keeping his thoughts away from... That sound... Just thinking about it made his blood feel like milk that had been sitting out for a week.
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
"Now now no need to be shy," Michael smiled as he stepped aside a bit, kneeling down next to Jack, "No one here's gonna hurt you, it's going to take some time for you all to get aquainted, but I'm sure you'll all be fine friends before this is even a fraction over." he smiled as he stood back up, "Luke, new shirt?"

Lupe nodded a bit, "Yeah, my other one got a damaged by that basilisk earlier." she explained, she glanced past her grandfather towards Jack, "I take it he's the last?" She asked, "Guess that's all of us then isn't it, so now what happens?"

"Now, we need to forge you youngsters into the warriors of legend. Or at least begin the process, sadly time is a luxury we don't have at the moment." Michael explained, "We'll need to train hard and fast if you're to be ready in time."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ooc: I got a post in the works guys; but will be gone for rest of the day will have it up when I get back past 11pm or tomorrow morning. Also I using US Central time
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
OOC: if all goes as planned, I will be leaving tomorrow at noon, at which point my char i's static. If one of you wants to take control/come up with something plot related for me or whatever, go ahead.

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz