Join our server on Discord

Defeating the Darkness within
"Stall, huh...?" Lizzy's ears twitched as she heard. Being somewhat knowledgeable on the art of battle, or at least home-taught by her tutors, she knew exactly what that word meant.

Lizzy didn't feel up to actually striking this creature; she was unarmed, unlike the others, and she had no clue about weapons either, the necklace she was wearing had yet to activate. She stomped the ground hard, stretching her legs a bit as she saw the minotaur charge, "I'll stall it!" she cried, thinking the only use she had to them in this exercise was her own bodily strength.

Suddenly, the young dragoness kicked the ground and began dashing over to the charging Minotaur right out of the blue. It might not have been the best move given that her foe was armed, unlike her, but she was about acting first and thinking later. "I'm gonna stop you!"

In any other situation, a girl like Lizzy saying that to a minotaur would've been motive for endless laughter and amusement, but she went for it with all her strength and pushed both her open hands onto the Minotaur's abdomen after ducking out of the way of his twin axes, attempting to use both her impact strength combined with the monster's built-up speed to either deal tremendous physical damage or at the very least stop him in his tracks.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Damn, agile for such a muscle head," Luke growled as she saw the minotaur catch the axe easily. She began running towards it behind Lizzy, using the large dragoness as a shield in a way as the Axe reapeared in her head. When the two powerhouses collided Luke easily jumped over them both, flipping around in midair and landing on the minotaur's shoulders, grabbing onto it's horns tightly as she tried to twist it's head to throw it off balance so Lizzy could take it down and restrain it.

"Oh dear," Michael looked on as he saw the minotaur as he approached the front of the school, "That's not good, they aren't ready for a beast like that." he thought aloud as he began moving towards them as fast as he could.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"nestra!" he shouted as the aura exploded from his body ripping the glyph off of his hands leaveing a almost burn mark where they used to be. as a spear looking shape soared through the air flying towards the minator but soon alex himself was on the groun unconous a the bolt now started to part and soon only one part of the bolt was flying towards the creature very off corse. as the remainer hit objects near by a dark spot looking as if a bomb blew up on it was visble as the shadow was gone and the fox was on the groun complety unconous.
"to see, to hear, to feel, to love." i have no idea why i made that up O>O
The OCA
OOC: actually I was kinda going for the seemingly-rare hornless types, but ah, I guess that works too :)

IC: the girl hit the Mino with an audible thud, and an even more audible ooof from the Mino itself, as it was stopped mid charge, sending both it and the girl few feet forward from the momentum of it's charge. It didn't stop it for long, however, as the Mino quickly shook off the shock and was prepared to swing down with all it's might in both axes downward onto the girl

...that i's before another one leaped onto it's shoulders and tried to twist it's neck around. No doubt this would have snapped the neck of an average man, but the bull had a very short neck, and what little i's there has lots of muscle. The bull could fairly easily resist the attempts to move it's head, though the freedom of that motion was now restricted, and have some random person sitting on his shoulders and grabbing onto his horns was very annoying, to say the least. The Mino began to buck around, spinning and jumping, trying to get the annoyance of it's back. If this failed, he would drop the axe that had been flung at it, and use it's free hand to try to reach around and grab the girl off it's back, picking her up and bringing her close so that it could more easily deal with her, or throw her at a wall or tree or something. All the while he would "dancing around", swinging his axe madly at any others that might try to surround him.

John saw the spear fly out out of the corner of his eye "What the-" he turned around to see Alex sprawled out on the ground unconscious. He quickly knelt down next to him. "Yo, Hoi, dude, you ok?" he asked, concern in his voice.
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
OOC: Uhm, Shadow, Lizzy isn't large. She's just 5'8'' and has an athletic build at most, but the trick is in her dense muscles, not the fact they make her like Mar X3 Thought I'd clear this up just in case.

IC:

Lizzy threw her arms against the minotaur again after standing back up, "Stay... still...!" she grunted, using all her physical strength in order to keep the minotaur down in one place using her body weight. "Is this enough... stalling?!" she asked back to Bridget, feeling progressively drained however since the huge monster was by no means any light, even to someone as strong as the dragoness.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Raziel was still scared of the large behemoth that was the minotaur. He ran to the side then behind the beast. He figured this would be the best way to take the monster. He raised his sword and stuck the monster back the blade lost it hard edge as it just splashed against the minotaur's back. The young shark back away quickly thinking the beast would strike it for getting it wet.

Bridget couldn't have seen what the young shark did; but could see him backing away and figured what happen. She cursed silently as her pet fully matured. "Devour the minotaur now," she command.

The plant up rooted itself as wiggled it way towards the young teens and its prey. Even though it couldn't see it could sense every thing with ease from the vibrations around it. The demonic fly trap wrapped it vines around the monster's legs and up its body. It forced the young hero's to let go as the vines soon completely engulfed the beast. Then the plant raised the beast and gave a squeeze as if it was squeezing a ripe orange. It caught the blood in its three mouths. Then the vines unraveled and the heads each took a third of the body.

Raziel bent over as he began to vomit at the sight. After a he looked around, "That was sickening," he stated looking a little green still.

"Yes I know it is sickening to watch bit it is a demonic plant and won't go against it nature. I have fully tamed it, as long as you treat it with respect and show no fear it will never harm nor bother you," she explained.

The plant soon sensed Lupe's presence. It wiggled its way towards the wolfess grinning as it turned its heads this way and that. It remembered that she never liked it and it so loved messing with the young pup. It wrapped its vines around her legs lifted her up in the air. It made chomping motions as if it was going to eat her. After a moment it lowered her into its mouth not letting her touch the sticky sides and pulled her back out slowly. After having its fun it lowered her onto the ground. Then went to behind its master and rooted itself back in place, while the ferret patted one of the stalks.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
The Mino tried desperately to move against the children doing everything they could stop him, but to no avail. Then, it felt something snaking up it's leg, then the kids holding him back suddenly jumped away. Confused, he looked down, eyes widening with horror at the approaching plant. He tried swinging his axe at the vines, but to no avail. As he was squeezed and ripped apart, he let out a final blood curtailing scream, not a roar, a scream: a death call to send statues to their knees.

John had expected something like this to happen. He knew full well what flytraps did. And yet, that scream... If he hadn't had already been on his knees to check on the boy who had seemed to pass out, he would have been then. The sound was horrifying, like something out of a horror movie... No, like something out of a nightmare, or out of hell itself. John gripped his ears to try to block it out, but it was no use. The sound was unbearable. Then, it suddenly stooped, with a loud rrrrriip. John knew then that it was over. He fell back on his ass, gripping his knees, head burried in his knees, tears streaming down his face, as he slowly rocked back and forth. He couldn't help but think the unconscious dude was the luckiest one of all of them at this point.
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lupe panted slightly as she tried to catch her breath, whiping at her forehead a bit before the plant suddenly grabbed her leg, "AH! Leggo!" she growled at it as it picked her up. She grunted as it finally dropped, glaring at it as it ran back to Bridget, "Tell your overgrown weed that if it tries that again I'm turning it into a salad." she growled.

"You always seem to have a thorn in your side with that plant," Michael said as he walked up, "Well, looks like you've all managed to survive your first test. I'll admit it was a bit more advanced than what I would hope to have broken you in on, but you performed very well none the less." he smiled.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Jack looked away as the minotaur was devoured by the demonic plant, shuffling his way behind Michael and using the older wolf's body to block the view. He was surprised to find that he wasn't at all shaken by the sight, or the sound of the minotaur's death, and it sickened him to think he was this desensitized to the violence. Perhaps it was all the horror movies he's watched, but this one was real. They had reached the group just as the minotaur had been taken care of, and Jack was thankful for that. The crystal he held in his paw trembled as it sensed the other weapons, in fact, trembling was an understatement- the crystal pulsed with a tinge of the force behind earthquakes, rocking powerfully, but almost soothingly in the wolf cub's paw.

"Are these the other heroes, Mike?" He asked quietly, looking up at the wolf who had recruited him. Honestly, he already knew that they were... he just needed confirmation, because several of them looked just about as shaken as he was, and the other more battle-ready looking ones seemed rough around the edges too. Still, they had done more than him, and he felt ashamed that he had not contributed at all. Still, a large part of him was grateful that he didn't. His cowardice made him sick to his stomach. "But I... I didn't do anything..."
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Elizabeth stared on as she was pushed away by the plant. She blinked and looked at its vines, wondering what it was going to do to the Minotaur. She widened her eyes as suddenly the monster's blood was squeezed right out of its body. Lizzy felt grossed out at first, but the whole display somehow felt natural to see. She wasn't sure why, but she felt more relieved the minotaur was gone than seeing the flytrap, especially when it began 'playing' with Lupe.

She watched on, smiling innocently at the whole ordeal, then saw Michael and Jack appear. "Huh, is that another teacher?" she scratched behind her head as she turned around, her round, hefty chest swaying and jiggling, "...a test? On the first day of school?!" she gasped in terror. She had heard from her adoptive family how she would have to spend many days preparing for tests and that it would be very important not to fail them. She looked back and between the demonic flytrap with blood trailing off its leaves and then back at Michael and Bridget, then she suddenly threw her arm up and began waving, "I helped!" she casually, but cheerfully said.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad