Join our server on Discord

Defeating the Darkness within
"Yes and no the weapons you will be wielding will teach you. We will be there to train you in the basis of combat," Bridget explained to Everyone. When Kyle said he couldn't be one of the hero's the ferret chuckles softly, "You are one of the chosen Kyle. Also your family has always had a pact with fiends from what I understand."

Raziel gulped when he heard something banging on the doors to the school. When he saw the what he thought was a bull he turned away. As he he hard the kid yell to get out of the way he took a closer look at the bull and saw that it wasn't a bull. It looked to have a human body and the legs and head of bull. "Oh... god what is that?" he asked as he started to back away nervously.

"Raziel suck it up. Now I want you to focus on drawing the water into the hilt that is on the floor. Then focus it into a weapon," she explained quickly as she then took her bow off her back once more. "Lupe to me," she ordered as reached around her neck and yanked a necklace that had an axe and tossed it at the young wolfess. She hoped she would know how to activate it.

The shark looked nervously at ferret and to the minotaur and the new kid. He dipped the tip of the hilt to the water and tried to will the water into the hilt. It worked like a charm on the first try. He smiled all giddy like since he was actually able to control the water with ease. "Wow I've never had such control over magic like this," he exclaimed. Then he tried to form into a usable weapon and the water formed into an axe.

"Wow it always took a form of a large sword," she stated with a surprise chuckle.

Raziel heard Bridget's comment and his subconscious mind turned the water based axe into a large bastard sword. "Huh... that is interesting," he stated in quizzically.

The ferret looked at what happened to shark's weapon to her disbelief it took the form of a large sword. "Raziel get a grip and focus on making the blade strong," she ordered in an annoyed as she readied her bow hoping that his first real battle will go well, in this time line.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"then why haven't i se-" he said interrupted as the minatuor busted in following the kid who fled inside "what the hell is that thing!?" he shouted backing up and was starting to go into the rooms. "why couldn't today just have been normal..." he added opening the door quietly as he reached over to the handle and started turning it seeing how razel and bridget had everything under control but as he turned it he felt the door refuse to open due to it being locked "dammit shadow why can't you be here when i need you?" fighting with the door more trying to get it opened he looked back and screamed trying to open it with all of his strength.
"to see, to hear, to feel, to love." i have no idea why i made that up O>O
The OCA
Ooc: Sorry for taking so long guys and I will understand if you choose to leave the rp because of it
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
OOC: Hope you don't mind me controlling the minotaur a bit, John. Sounds like a random encounter to me.

IC:

Lizzy heard the explanation but couldn't help feeling clueless at what Bridget was talking about. She had been the closest to the exit when John came in bursting and something seemed to come in after him.

Lizzy had never seen a minotaur herself. No matter how you looked at it, the minotaur was hostile and of harmful intent. She turned around as it made its way over to them and she then stepped forwards.

"It destroyed the entrance so... it's not good," was what her mind said to her. She stood her ground, and when it appeared, she suddenly went forwards unadvised!

Lizzy marveled at the size of the minotaur as it tried to make its way inside, but it wasn't going to scare her. Few things did, and even if she looked like a little girl she still had muscle, not enormous muscle like a steroid-heavy women, but still noticeable biceps that would tell anyone she worked out; what was special about her body though was that her hard training and work out had made her muscles incredibly dense, with incredible but compact strength at the same time.

"Haaaaaa...!" Lizzy dashed forwards, arms held out to the sides, and she suddenly, and quite brutally, tackled the minotaur by the legs! Her strength was enough to topple someone three times her size. "Mmmm! RAA!" she growled, managing to push the large creature out of the hall of the school, thus giving everyone room to come out and better handle the monster.

Turning around, she smiled to Bridget, looking quite innocent for a young dragon girl who had just sent a monster twice her size flying with only her arms, "Bridget, is this what they call 'pop' quizzes? Did I win?" she asked.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: well, I would have preferred if you had asked first, but since he's basically canon fodder at this point, and it was a good move, I'm ok wit the power play. ^_^
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lupe jumped forward, showing off her agility and speed as she grabbed the necklace in midair, the small charm expanding into a full sized axe in her grip as she followed Lizzy out the doors, "Be more careful, some of these creatures at as simple as just using brute force." she warned before she chucked the axe at the minotaur, the weapon spinning in the air as it sailed towards it. Yanking out her own crystal, Come on, change, I need a real weapon for this! she growled a bit, the crystal still refusing to change in her hands yet, simply shedding it's light as it pulsed slightly.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
The Minotaur would have been a bit surprised and confused at the sudden speed and strength of the girl that had just knocked him back out into the open, and Still more so at the axe now soaring towards him -- would be, if there was a rational thought in it's mind right now. It didn't, couldn't care less about what was going on, one singular thought was in it's mind: kill. The Mino easily grabbed the axe out of the air, now wielding One in each hand. It let out a guttural roar at those that were blocking it's objective.

"Well that's just great. Now he's pissed, and he's got another weapon. Real smooth, dude." John said to the two chicks who had attacked the beast. His eyes wandered over to Bridget, and, more specifically, her bow. "Hey, you wouldn't happen to have a second one of those on ya, would ya?" he asked. He didnt like attacking any creature, much less a possibly sentient one who obviously had something wrong with it, but if it came down to survival, he would fight with everything he had.
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
"wait...brute strength?" alex said stopping his attempted fleeing. "guys...i want to try something watch out..." he said turning towards to face the minotoar's direction "w-was it page 2 or 6..." he asked himself trying to remember the curse he wrote that would attach shadow to the target. "azrea...no no....gah! why can't i remember!" he shouted lowering his head as he spoke softly to himself trying to remember the words shadow awakening at the word and was giggling at it's master's own forgetfulness. before giving his master the answer. their relationship was a necessary one, shadow helped him survive and he gave the shadow a gate to earth. "pg...4...verse 10..." he said soon chanting the words as if he had them written down in front of him "natros...asra...neatos..." as a aura of dark energy surround him, a slight feeling of dread...but...he never had this spell he never used asra in his spells. his hands takeing a slight red glyph on his hands one of doom, and one of sarrow.
"to see, to hear, to feel, to love." i have no idea why i made that up O>O
The OCA
Raziel watched as Lizzy tackled the minotaur. He gulped knowing now not to piss off the dragoness ever, "Um I don't think this is a pop quiz," he blurted out, "also don't let your guard down," he said knowing this monster was dangerous.

"If you got that kind of strength you should have restrained the minotaur," Bridget stated with a growl. She pulled back the string readying her shot; yet something was off she couldn't place her finger on it.

The shark charged forward with Luke. Soon he saw the large axe Lupe wielded go flying towards the minotaur. When the large beast caught the blade he stopped dead in his tracks. As he stared at the beast.

Bridget knew the axe would be reappearing in Lupe's paws any second since it is enchanted to return to the wielder. "Stall the beast," she ordered while pulling out a large seed from her pocket. "I call to water to me, I call forth mother earth," she chanted as she placed the seed on the ground a circle of water and earth surrounded the seed. "I call forth to the pits of hell and summon forth Deathicus Flytrapacus," she chanted as a small portal opened as a black seed formed as it began to sprout. Even though the plant was demonic she had long since tamed it.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"You miss understand me." He replied to Bridget, watching as she placed the seed on the ground. "Strength to match a beast like that, I have not. Do I look like he-man to you?" he asked when she finished her enchantments, Spreading his arms out a bit to give her a better view of his slightly pudgy frame. "what I was referring to was the fact that I may be able to knock it out if I can get a good shot in. But that hardly matters now doesn't it?" he asked, watching the events unfold. A Venus flytrap? Sounds just a bit like overkill, but perhaps I'm wrong...

When the axe would disappear, the Mino would become even more enraged, and begin to charge back towards the group of people.

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz