Join our server on Discord

I will stop writing Digimon stories
He haven't answered any of my pms in a month, so no thanks.
Well, email somebody then; I'ma sure there's a contact listed.
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
CKM hasn't been around for a while. X3 He's been coming back recently, but we're thinking of maybe giving the duty to someone else. Whether your stories get posted on the site or not is irrelevant to the quality of them anyway. The people who read them decide that. X3
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
With the last few PMs I apologize for that... I had begun to read them when I was called back to work at the time.

I've sent one to you just now about your story. Yes, for now it is true that I have been monitoring the main site updates, or trying to, but is just a lot on my belt for now. The most recent update I did was actually the one I was supposed to put up originally, the one with your story that you submitted is in the current group to be added to the site.
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
No, please don't stop writing! Your stories are good! Maybe you can just take a break if you need it.
Mah Citeh.
[Image: 216801_198660990172916_100000870481236_4...7313_n.jpg]
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Blackwargreymon's Desires Part 7 is the last story of the series, regardless of what it says in the post. I will not be making anymore parts to it.
To be honest, since I got in this pony craze I haven’t been writing any Digimon story, sorry if that bugs any of you.
Nope.
Maybe you can do a Tailmon and pony story?
Veemon's Followers