Join our server on Discord

I will stop writing Digimon stories
Well, it seems that since my stories suck so much, there is no point to continue them. I might fix older stories and maybe (one in a ten thousand chance) translate some stories from Spanish to English, but that's it. And I am sorry but that Lunamon request is canceled, fell free to do your own story if you want.
*frown* What are you talking about? I've read a couple of your stories, and they seem fine to me.
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Yeah, they seem okay to me too! They're not terrible at all! Besides, if you keep writing you'll get better and better still! ^ ^
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
(04-25-2011 09:27 AM)Psycho Backlasher Wrote: Yeah, they seem okay to me too! They're not terrible at all! Besides, if you keep writing you'll get better and better still! ^ ^

Hear hear! Don't give up now, Black. You have plenty of talent. Ever since the beta, I've been waiting to the rest of your Lunamon one. Keep it up, Dude!

[Image: Wolves-183.jpg]
I sent a story to digiartistsdomain in February, if I didn't suck, now that the site updated, it should be there ...
*deeper frown* then you should definitely pm lord patamon or something to get this sorted out... O think...
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
I think he takes care of the forum, not the site...
*shrug* couldn't possibly hurt to ask. Besides, if not, I'm sure he'd be able to point you in the right direction anyway.

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
I asked, he takes care of the forum, not the site. I just resent the story, I guess I will have to wait till the next update...
I think you should PM Chaos Knight Matthew for updates. If my memory is correct, he's in charge of the site updates.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers