Join our server on Discord

Casey's little slave (incest, cub) (private for Asteroth)
Casey shakes his head knowing they only needed one safe word. "No we only need to use banana; because we only got to remember one word," he explained. When Sandy went on to say that she would never think of hurting him and chuckled, "Oh I'll let you know Sis; because I'll hurt you back."

He continue to play with his sister's breasts. Soon he couldn't wait any longer and turned to a rock music channel. Then rolled Sandy onto belly and pressed himself against her. He sank his teeth into her neck growled at her in a dominate manner. "Your mine and get on all fours with your legs spread for me, slave!" he growled aggressively. He looked at his nightstand where he keeped his assorted condoms and shook his head. "I'm so going enjoy cumming in your pussy!" he exclaimed darkly.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Sandy giggled, then started to moan as her brother started to play with her breasts making her become more wet from the feeling. As she got rolled over, she felt her brothers sharp teeth sink into her neck, her hands starts to grab the bed sheet, she bit her lip from the sharp pain before looking at Casey.

"Y-yes...master," she said to Casey before pushing herself up on all fours and spread her legs as Casey had ordered her to.
The OCA
Creative Minds
Casey smiled when his sister presented herself to him. Yet he growled when Sandy didn't move her tail to the side. Then he reached between her legs and yanked it to the side roughly, "Never keep your tail between you legs, when we have sex," he growled softly. Then leaned over and put all his weight on her back. He bucked his hip letting his cock brush against her neither lips each thrust. He mewled softly enjoying how much he was teasing his sis. Then he placed his fingers between hers and held her pawa gently, "Mmm this is going to hurt like hell when I take your virginity yet soon the pain will became pleasure," he said, while ran his paws up her arm and down her sides. Then he got up off her back an positioned his cock at her pussy and slide the tip in just far enough so it wouldn't slip out. "Let me know when your ready?" he asked as he placed his paws on her hips.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
As Sandy's tail got pulled she made a little yelp as it hurt a bit, then she looked at her brother, she nodded at him, "Y-yes master," she said to Casey, making a smile as she didn't want to make him more angry towards her. She felt her brother go onto her back, he weight of Casey was heavy, but she made sure she didn't fall by holding herself up.
Sandy looked at her brother and answered, "I hope you do enjoy it master, I want to make you pleased with me." She winked at her brother and looked forward again, feeling the weight go as her brother moved off her, making her feel more relaxed. She felt her brothers cock go inside of her a bit, she started to become a little nervous but shook it off and replied to Casey, "Yes master...I'm ready."
The OCA
Creative Minds
Casey grinned when his sister said she was ready. He pulled out slightly and pushed up against her hymen once more knowing she would uncomfortable at least. He repeated this process several times as he purred contently knowing she was in slightly pain. He began to push against her barrier some like he was going to take her virginity; but would pull away for a sec and push against it once more, "Yes that's it whimper for me," he groaned. He then bit her shoulder and drew pierced the skin to mark her as his for all to see. He then gave a sudden thrust as he took his sister's virginity in one fell motion and moaned loudly at how tight she was, "Ohhhhh.... man your tighter than mom," he moaned as he began to thrust roughly into her still aching pussy no longer caring about giving her pleasure.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Sandy was nervous as she felt her brothers cock enter her, she didn't know what was going to happen, both of her hands where grabbing onto the end of the bed. As she felt her brother cock enter her more, she felt something sharp as Casey started to enter back and forth slowly into her, she was having small pains from it. But when Casey trusted into her, she bit her lip, feeling a very sharp and painful feeling coming from her pussy she whimper a little, a tear fell from her face from the pain. As she heard her brother moan and thrust faster and more roughly, she made a moan of pain.
The OCA
Creative Minds