Join our server on Discord

Casey's little slave (incest, cub) (private for Asteroth)
Casey Freelleopard was a strong and powerful young seventeen years old Leopard. His sister of twelve years was promised to him at her birth. They have mostly been on good to great terms with each other except when he became a teen. He thought he would be able to start dating is when their parents told them what they wanted for the two siblings. He was annoyed to say the least and it showed it. As he started to pick on his baby sister ruthlessly for the next year and half. In the end the family had an intervention for Casey wanting to get to the root of the problem. He said that he at least wanted to be like most teen dating who every he wanted instead of staying home with his little sister. Their parents realize their son was a young man and had urges that needed to be satisfied. So in secret their mother took their son to bed on a regular basis. After sleeping with his mother a few times he was nicer to his sister for the most part even he still pulled pranks; but instead of harsh ones he started to objectify her in some ways when they were home. They also became closer than they have been in past.

It was just about a six moths her thirteenth birthday when she would become his. Their parents were out of town for the weekend bondage retreat. He awoke up ans saw that it was 6:00 am in the morning and got up. He silently walked into her room and smiled somewhat lustfully as he gazed at her body he decided to wait a bit longer till she woke up on her own since he waited this long and closed the door once more. He walked down stairs to their parents dungeon then set up some of the equipment that he would use to make his sister submit to his will. After half a hour he walked back out and went and laid down on the sofa, he turned on the tv and turned the volume down low so not to wake his sister up just yet.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Sandy Freelleopard is a skinny and healthy twelve year old Leopard. She found out when she was ten years old by her mother that on her thirteenth birthday she would meet the man or boy she would be given to, yet she doesn't know who the boy is.
Sandy has an older brother named Casey, since her and her brother was little Casey has always pulled pranks on her, but she has never been able to get her own back. As she got older, she has noticed Casey had changed in some ways different where he would be horrible to her for no reason. As the time past Sandy grew to love her brother very much as he helped her is some of the problems she had faced in the past, since then they have become more closer.

Sandy was in her room sleeping, she had half of her bed sheet wrapped around her like some wrap. Her ear twitched as she heard the door close. She slowly opened her tired eyes and looked around her room, only noticing the sun had just risen. She stretched for a few seconds before jumping out of bed and opening her bedroom door. Sandy headed down stairs and seen her brother sat on the sofa, and she pounced landing on the sofa and looking at Casey.
"Morning big bro," she said happily and made a cute face towards him.
The OCA
Creative Minds
Casey looked at his sister as she came around the corner. Since he was laying down on the sofa she landed on top of him. He looked into her eyes as he pulled her close in a not so brotherly hug as his paws moved down her nightgown and onto her rump. "Morning Sandy," he purred as his tail swished back and forth. He looked deeply into her cute and innocent eyes, they were so much like their mothers; yet unlike their mother that was confidante and controlling, Sandy was shy and nervous most of time. Her reactions to some things made him want to do some very naughty things to his little sister; but he knew if he did so without their parents blessing and his sister's consent.

He hugged her close and nuzzled her cheek as he purred softly. Her scent lately always got a rise out of him; because of his desire for her. "So want to go up to my room and we watch some Saturday morning cartoons?" he asked. He loved it when they cuddled like that. Yet he had to be careful so she doesn't feel his boner and feel pressured to have sex with him; because he assumed their mother had told her she was to be his mate. "Maybe we can have some extra special fun if you want?" He asked with a blush as he kissed her on the lips for the first time.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
As Sandy looked down to her older brother lying on the sofa, as her brother hugged her, she flinched a little as he touched her rump and her tail waggled back and fourth as her brother looked at her.

She started to get herself comfy as Casey her hugged making her blush a little and purr at the same time and she hugged back softly. As Sandy heard the word 'Cartoons' her ears went up and her tail waggled even more. "Yeh! I love cartoons!" she then heard what Casey also said and smiled, "Extra fun? what do you mean Casey?" she asked as she was slightly puzzled before she got kissed by Casey, she pulled away and blushed bright red.
The OCA
Creative Minds
Casey purred as his sister blushed when he kissed and pulled away, he gulped as her rump brushed his erection. He was sure she could tell he had the hots for her since he enjoyed cuddling and would at times let his paw brush up against her breasts, and sometimes find their way to her outer and once in a blue moon her inner thigh. "Shss it is okay sis," he said softly, while he sat up.

He gently lifted her out of his lap and stood up, it was clear he was rock hard. , "Come on Sandy," he said. As he stood up his dick slipped easily out of his boxers on level with her nose. He gulped nervously as he hastily put his dick back in. "Sorry about that.... it just morning wood," he said blushing bright red. "Lets go on up to my room and cuddle," he suggested as he held out his shaky paw.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
She still blushed as Casey spoke to her, making her become nervous as she looked at him as he got up. She giggled a little as Casey moved her off his lap, making her become ticklish.

She looked at Casey before noticing his dick came out of his boxers making her blush a bit more as it was right in front of her face. She looked away for a second and looked back, she held his paw and stood up smiling. "Sure," she kept hold of Casey's paw and kept smiling happily whilst her tail waggled around happily.
The OCA
Creative Minds
The young leopard was glad his baby sister didn't freak out and call him names when she saw his cock. When she took his hand he grinned and blushed even more as he guided her up the stairs. When he opened the door to his room it had a few clothes laying around and plate with few half eaten crusts. Then walked over to his bed and got in and pulled Sandy close and kissed her on the lips once more. "I love you more than you know," he purred as he help her to get in next to him.

He turned on the television and turned it to Yu-gi-oh it was the original playing at the moment. Then and turned it up as he snuggled close as he could without her feeling pressed to have sex with him. He sniffed along her neck. He pulled back his lips showing his fangs. The leopard wanted to take his sister and fuck her raw, like a bitch in heat. He scooted back up against the wall wishing their mother was there, since he would be in her room and fucking her hard since he hasn't gotten any tail since six moths earlier. He decided to wait till his sister was ready.

He sighed heavily as he pulled her even closer fully against him. He didn't care if she realized he was still aroused just wanted to hold her intimately. He draped one of his arms over her and gently cupped one of her breast, doing his best to make it seem casual. "Shss it's okay for me to touch you like this," he cooed softly as he kissed her neck, just like their father would do to their mother.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
As Sandy walked with Casey, smiling as she headed towards her big brothers bed room. She looked around the room as seen some clothes and plates on the floor, she was used to Casey's room as she'd usually go in it. Sandy was surprised as she had another kiss from Casey making her blush a little from what he said and then sat next to him.

She looked straight at the television as it turned on and started to watch the program. She cuddled up to Casey and started to purr a little as he started to sniff her neck. Sandy then was surprised as Casey had become even closer to her, pressing her body against him making her feel strange.

She noticed that her big brother wasn't acting like his usual self but shrugged it off. As she felt her brothers hand touch her breast she started to become curious and looked at him and shivered from the kiss on her neck, she quickly reacted and pushed her brother of her. "Get off me!" she shouted at Casey and quickly ran out of her room, she ran into her room, slamming her door and locked it.

The OCA
Creative Minds
Casey sighed as his sister told him to get off her. She hadn't told him that in a about a three months. He lowered his hears and shook his head he felt terrible for letting his libido get the best of him. He sat up as his cock started to go limp. He just sat there wondering what he should do. After a moment he realize he better apologize to his his sister.

He waited a few minutes longer and got up off his bed slowly as he made his to his sister room and knocked on the door. "Sandy all you had to say for me to stop. I would have immediately stopped.
he explained. "I Know I haven't been the best brother and pulled horrible pranks on you when I was younger. The thing is when I turned thirteen I found out you were supposed to be my mate. I became mad and knew I couldn't take it out on mom and dad. So I took my anger out on you, my mate and innocent sister. For that I am deeply sorry my love," He said nearly in tears. He sighed and started to go back to his room.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Sandy looked around her room, and started to try and get her mind of what had just happened in her brothers room. She went to her desk and started to tidy up the papers before finding a letter. She looked at the letter, it had her name on it. She opened it and it was from her parents, it said,

To my dearest Sandy,
I'm sorry we couldn't tell you sooner or face to face but we couldn't face telling you properly.
When you turn 13 you are gonna be given to Casey, to be his mate always. Your brother Casey already know's about this but doesn't know that you now yet about you becoming his in 6 months so could you please let Casey know you now about it.
All our love, Mum and Dad xxx

Sandy sat on her bed, she became confused and started to cry into her hands, she then heard knocking on her door and listed to her brother. She wiped her tears from her face and walked up to the door and unlocked it. She opened the door quickly walked into Casey's room and hugged his back and started to cry. She then went to the front of his and shown him the letter. "Casey, I've only just found out I'm suppose to be your's, mum and dad left the letter on my desk, I accept that I'm going to become your mate." she says to Casey's face, while tears started to go down her face.

The OCA
Creative Minds