Join our server on Discord

Casey's little slave (incest, cub) (private for Asteroth)
"Neither do I that much other than what mom and dad do, what is in movies and books," he said blushing as well. As they laid together he would fidget some trying to make himself comfortable as well. He wanted to get up and paw off so badly; yet he was enjoying the cuddling much more. Sandy being so close to him. When she told him she felt strange he grins as his heart begins to beat faster. He wondered if she was playing stupid so he would feel her up. He decided to play it safe, "It... just means your turned if the feeling his between your legs and you pussy might be a bit wet too, because of it," he explained, he tightened his grip on her wanting to reach between her legs and see if she was actually turned on.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Sandy blushed as her big brother said she could been turned on, she felt that feeling again and it was exactly what Casey described it as. She felt a bit nervous as she has never felt like it before, then she moved her paw and put her hands in her panties. As her hand moved down to her folds, she found them to be wet, when she moved her fingers in a tiny bit into her fold and she made a bit of a loud purr from this new feeling.
The OCA
Creative Minds
Casey chuckles when his sister blushed deeply as he nuzzled her neck. "It's okay no need to be nervous about being turned on," he said as he kissed her on the cheek. When she moved her paw between her legs he gulped as she began to purr a she explored her body. He turned her over onto her belly and laid against her as he bit her neck in the same way as the dominate male's have done since ancient times. After a moment realized what he was doing and quickly sat up and pulled away, "Sorry I'm sorry," he said tearfully not sure what else to do.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Sandy was a bit shocked as her big brother turned her over, as her neck got bitten she made a soft moan as she has that feeling again and made her become more wet, making the smell of her musk go around the room. After her brother pulled away she went up to him and looked into his eyes. "It's ok Casey, if you want to..well....make out with me you can, you have my permission," she says and licks his cheek.
The OCA
Creative Minds
The leopard could smell how turned on his sister was. It made him desire her all the more. He shook his head when his sister told him she wanted to make out. "No I don't just want to make out Sandy....," he trailed off. He pulled his sister close and kissed her on the lips hungrily as he pulled up her nightgown shirt her growing bosom. "I want to fuck you hard and make you my slave," he finally growled lustfully as he broke the kiss end pulled the nightgown up over her head.

He pushed threw her out of his lap and pinned her to the bed as he growled softly like a predictor on the prowl. He moved her arms up over her head and grabbed her wrists in his paws. He kissed her hungrily as he pushed his tongue into her muzzle, he let his tongue became entwined with hers. As he broke the kiss he pulled on her lower lip, "Your mine," he growls in her ear as he nips her neck roughly as he runs his claws down her arms and sides gently scratching.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Sandy kissed back as Casey kissed her soft lips, then she listened to what Casey said after he broke the kiss. As her big brother threw her nightgown own her head and pinned her onto the bed she started to think what her big brother was going to do to her as she looked at Casey.

As Casey kissed her lips, she felt his tongue touch her muzzle, she opened her mouth a bit. As Casey broke the kiss she looked at him in the eyes and then listed to him. She grinned at him before making a soft purr as he nibbles on her turn on spot, making her become a bit more wet.
The OCA
Creative Minds
Casey growls softly as he notices his sister grinning and how her musk was going stronger. His musky scent was very weak when compared to normal males. He moved down her body while he cupped her breasts in his paws and teased her nipples roughly. He leaned his head down and began to suckle on one of her tits as his tongue licked it. Then he gently bit it and tilted his head to get her to yip. "Mmm your so cute when you yip from pain," he said with a dark grin. Their mother would never let him be rough with her like he wanted.

"Yes I am a sadist like our mother is. So if you let do things my why I will make sure once the pain is gone you will fully enjoy the sex," he stated grinning all the more with a nasty glint in his eye. He reaches into her panties and rub her folds gently as he slid a finger into her snatch slowly and let his finger push against her hymen slowly. He wanted to hear her whimper the he stopped and pulled out and gave her clit a slight pinch. "So will you do things my way?" he asked grinning darkly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Sandy made a soft moan as her brother teased her making her become more wet, when she felt something sharp on her breasts she made a little yip before looking down at her brother. She then closely listened to Casey and made grin and replied, "Well if your going to do all the work, that wouldn't be much fun."

Sandy made another moan but a bit louder as her brother reaches down under her panties, as her brother started to put his fingers in her made a little moan from it. She looked at her brother, before shutting her eyes as Casey pinched her clit making her bit her lip as she got a bit scared before looking back at Casey and smiled. "Yes, I will but on one condition, I want to try doing stuff to you." She made an evil grin at her brother as he did.

The OCA
Creative Minds
Casey purred when he heard her yip. When she looked down her chest at him he grinned knowing that she was putting on a brave face when she said it would no fun for him to do all the work. The reason he wanted to all the work was to be in control. "It's okay I want to do the work; I'm sexaully more experience than you," he explained.

When saw sister biting her lip and grinned at her, knowing she was scared and nervous. "That is fine with me as long as you know that if you hurt me, I'll hurt you worse for shits and giggles, as mom would say," he explained. "Now if you want me stop and be your normal loving brother then say banana," he said actually if she struggled or started to cry he would do the same thing to comfort her.

He reached down and slid off her panties and brought then to his nose and took long sniff. He smiled at her and slide off his boxers and revealed his raging erection to her. "Just relax nothing is going to happen yet," he purred sofly as be laid down next to her. Then he pulled up the covers over them,"I want you first to get comfortable being naked in bed with me; before we have sex," he cooed softly showing her he did have gentle side when it came to the new dimension of their relationship. The young leopard held his sister close from behind his cock was pressed against her back. He mainly nipped at her neck as he tweaked her nipples as the watched television.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Sandy smiled at her big brother and giggled a little as he wanted to do all of the work. She then listened to him, moving her head slightly to the side and replied, "I won't hurt you Casey, I'd feel really bad if I did hurt you. Ok, but if I hurt you at any time, just say...hum... vanilla." she giggled and winked at him cutely.

She looked down as her brother sniffed her panties blushing a little, as she seen her brother take out his erection she blushed a bit more as it was the first time she'd ever seen one, she looked at her brother. She smiled at him as he suggested her getting used to him naked around him. "Ok, that sounds like a good idea," she replied and licked his cheek softly before starting moan as her brother was nibbling at her neck and playing with her breasts. She looked at her brother and smiled, Sandy was blushing from the attention her brother was giving her before looking back at the television, waggling her tail.
The OCA
Creative Minds