Join our server on Discord

Casey's little slave (incest, cub) (private for Asteroth)
The young leopard smiled glad Sandy knew now; but wished their mother had told her sooner. He got on his knees and hugged her close. "Shss it's okay and do realize that you don't have to be if you don't want to. It's just what our parents think would be best for us," He said letting her know it was their choice to be together or not. "I am sorry for touching you inappropriately I thought you knew that you were mine that why I been copping a feel at times and so close," He said as he kissed her forehead this time.

After a moment he picked her up and carried her back to his room. "Just relax I won't do anything other than hold you close," he said he laid her on his bed and got behind her. He held her close and nuzzled her neck gently in a brotherly fashion. Soon he found himself started to get hard and gulped nervously. "It's okay it just means I found you attractive is all, it doesn't mean we have to have sex, my lovely little sis," he purred as he continue to hold her and breath in her scent.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Sandy wiped her tears from her face and looked at her big brother on his knees and hugged his back. "I-I'd rather not disappoint mum and dad and respect there wishes, I will have to become your mate and I hope your ok with my choice." she says and looks at Casey.

She put her arms around Casey's neck and listen to what her brother would say to her. As she got onto her brothers bed she nuzzled back and purred a little. "It's ok Casey, I understand now." she smiled. She then listed to Casey again and replied, "S-sex? I haven't done that before." She then began to cuddle her brother a little and smiled at his cutely.
The OCA
Creative Minds
Casey glad she wanted to be with him; yet mad at the same time because of the reasoning behind it. "Our parents be dammed if you don't want me as your lover. If I were to take you as my mate under that condition I might as well rape you and not give a dam about your feelings," He hissed letting her know his true feelings on the matter.

When his sister purred and nuzzled his neck he couldn't help; but smile as he held her close. He was glad she understood why he had an erection. He chuckles when she had mention sex, "It feels incredible one of the best tings in the world," he said blushing all the more. "Now if you don't want to be my mate; explore sex then that is one thing we could do if you wish so when you find the right; guy you can make him the happiest man in the world?" he suggested as he kissed her cheek.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Sandy listen to Casey and looked at him, she then replied, "I don't want you to rape me, if we are going to become mates, I'd rather be in love with you." She then cuddled him more, smiling at him with cute eyes.

"Really?" she asked. "Sex feels incredible, well I do want you to be my mate since I found out I'm suppose to be your mate. Why don't we try being girlfriend and boyfriend for a bit and see if our feelings for each other change at all?" Sandy suggested and as Casey went to kiss her cheek she quickly moved her face so there lips would meet.
The OCA
Creative Minds
Casey purred loudly when his sister said she didn't want him to rape her. "I would never do that without your consent," he blushed deeply. When she is suggested they try being boyfriend and girlfriend he just chuckles, "I have been doing that this whole since you turned twelve," he said.

"Yes it is; but for virgin girls it hurts as you may know because of your hymen. One other thing I am like mom in the way she is like with dad....," he said deeply as he pulled away nervously hoping his sister wouldn't reject him. "Yeah I am into the whole master and slave thing and causing pain," he said looking away hoping she didn't reject him. "I will understand if your not interested in it," he said with a sigh as he looked back at her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Sandy giggled and looked at Casey, "Seriously? Then why don't we at least try." She smiled at him and waggled her tail around. She then listed to Casey a bit more and smiled, "Well, if your going to be my mate then why don't I let you take my virginity?" She asks and looks at him.

"Slave and master ideas...well...if your into things like that I should at least have ago at these types of things couples do with each other." She suggests and smiles at her big brother while her tail waggles even more.
The OCA
Creative Minds
Casey Purred as his sister wanted to try to be boyfriend and girlfriend. "Okay then my little girlfriend," he said. When she said she would like for him to take her virginity he growled with desire as he turned her around, "Don't temped me like that little temptress. I want you badly enough already; yet I don't want to take you till you want me as your mate," he cooed softly as he looked at her with desire.

He chuckles when she said she was willing to do some of kinky things with him. "Wow your amazing little sis," he states as he kisses her on the forehead. "Mmm still lets just take it slow," he cooed softly as he rubbed her side. "For now how about we just chat and watch some cartoon?" he suggested with a smile, even though he would still much rather ravish her till his sexual desires were sated.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Sandy giggled as her big brother called her his girlfriend made her blush happily, her tail started to waggle around more than she ever has. She then listened to her brother and made a slight grin after hearing her brother wanting her badly. "Sorry Casey, I didn't mean to." she told him and smiled.

Sandy smiled as her big brother kissed her forehead and she started to giggle a bit. "If you want to take it slow Casey, I will we willing to," she said to him and waggled her tail a bit more as he rubs her side. "Sure, thats fine with me," she replied happily and hugged him softly.
The OCA
Creative Minds
Casey purred when his sister wagged her tail. When she said she didn't mean to be a temptress he chuckles joyfully, "It's okay your just that sexy is all and cute," He said with a grin. "Yes I do want to take it slow since your not used to the idea yet and not in love with me, like I am with you," he said,, while he brushed some hair out of her face. Then helped her turn over so they could watch the cartoon like he suggested. His cock was pressed against her back as he held her close and his arm was just below her budding breasts. They watched Dragon Ball Z while he just purred loudly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Sandy giggled once more and smiled at Casey while looking into his eyes. "Yeh, I haven't got a clue about all of this lovey dovey stuff," she told her big brother and waggled her tail slightly. As she turned over and laid down by of Casey, she felt something prodding on her back, she realized a second later that it was her brothers dick. She blushed a bit from the feeling and started to feel weird, she tired to ignore it but every time she felt his dick the feeling came back. "C-Casey, I feel strange," she told him and looked at him in the eyes.
The OCA
Creative Minds