Join our server on Discord

The BDSM Cruise private for Astaroth
Bridget smiles some as Hannah agreed to be her pupil. "Okay then. Even though I am tease I won't get into your panties like I would have liked in the past," she explained letting her know she would make sexual innuendos; but from there would not lay in bed with her. "Oh first thing we need to do is decide what you want from the life style," she explained.

When Kimmy said said they were approaching their rooms, she grinned ear to ear. "Oh I can't wait to unpack since we are staying for a month," she exclaimed excitedly. "After that I want ot check out the dungeons and see what going and see if there are any classes that will be good," she said blushing slightly, she was always one to easily blush at most things that got her extremely wet.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Hannah smiled back at Bridget. "Well, thanks for agreeing on it, I do need some help tho with a few thing," she said smiling at Hannah and walking with her through the ship. "Well, your the expert, what do you think my lifestyle should be in this?" she asked happily.

Kimmy smiled at Bridget and giggled at how happy Bridget. "Same, its gonna be some much fun staying on this ship for the entire month!" she said to Hannah happily and listened to her as she talked about the dungeons, knowing that Kimmy was keen to get down to the dungeons. "Sure, it would be interesting to see what it is like in the dungeons. I heard that there extremely creepy when its night time," she told Bridget and Hannah.

Hannah looked around at a door and looked at her ticket. "Hey girls I found my room," she said to the girls and smiled. "Your's should be next to mine," she also said to Kimmy and Bridget.

Kimmy looked around herself, hearing what Hannah had said. "Ok, I hope mine and Bridget's room isn't too far." She started looking around and found her door that was only three doors away from Hannah's room.

The OCA
Creative Minds
Bridget chuckles some when Hannah said she was the expert in the bdsm field, "I have plenty of experiences; but no I am no expert. Second only you can decide what you want from the lifestyle, if I tell you then it is from my own observations then they could be wrong," she explained if Hannah wanted anything from the lifestyle at all she would have to choose it for herself.

When Kimmy started talking about the dungeons she chuckles some, "I told you what most dungeons are like they are not dark and scary remember?" She stated; yet that wasn't exactly true since some things that take place are scary if one doesn't know what is going on in the scene.

Bridget soon found her room it was next to Kimmy's. "I guess we get to be neighbors," she said with a grin.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Hannah giggled and looked at Bridget, "Ok, thats fine." She then got out her door key and open the door, before she entired the room, she took her suitcase and a big bag into the room with her. She then looked out of the room and told Bridget and Kimmy, "Girls, lets meet in the corridor so we won't get lost. I won't be long putting my tings away."

Kimmy smiled at Bridget and replied, "Well only one place in this dungeon is supposed to be scary, but we can find out if it is when we get down there." She then opened her door and threw her suitcase from the baggage cart and chucked it into her room. She then looked at Hannah and Bridget and told them, "It's good that where neighbors on this cruise ship, meaning we don't have the noisy neighbors." she then looked at Hannah and replied to her, "Sure thing, I wont be long my self." Kimmy then went into her room and shut the door, picked up the suitcases, put them on the bed and started unpacking.
The OCA
Creative Minds
Bridget nodded to Kimmy, "No place in the dungeon in and of itself is scary, it's what the people do that make it scary," she explained. Then she put the card into the slot and heard the beep and opened the door to her room. she pulled in the luggage rack into her room and looked around. She saw a connecting door and grinned. She would be able to keep a tab on Kimmy encase she needed help. She started to put her clothing away in the dressers and hung up her dress's and leather items.

Soon she opened the inside door and knocked on Kimmy's, "Hey it's me Kimmy," she said. She hoped she was doing the right thing trying to get her friend to leave the door unlocked so she could check up on her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Hannah unpacked all of her clothes and other items in the bag, she looked around the room and it was a nice size. She looked out side of the window and see that it was sunny and clear sky's out side. "What a lovely day," she said to herself and turned around and headed outside of the door, closing it and put her key in her pocket. She looked at Bridget and went up to her, "What's up Bridget?" she asked.

Kimmy started to unpack and noticed there was a letter on her bed saying, "Please note, every Wednesday, laundry maids are coming around at 12, please don't forget." She looked back at her clothes and started to unpack again. After she finished unpacking she heard Bridget knocking on her door and smiled before grabbing her keys and opened the door and said to Kimmy, "Yes Kimmy, what is it?" She shut her door and looked back at her.
The OCA
Creative Minds
"Yeah how about leaving your door unlocked so I can check up on you if you got a guy in your room that way if he gets to rough I can put a stop to it?" she asked her close girl friend. "Also if you want you can use the toys in my own bags except the pink one those are blood bonded to me and my own personal toys," she explained.

When she heard the knock on the door and walked over and answered it and found Hannah had already unpacked. "Not much talking to Kimmy and trying to set up some safety measures with Kimmy. Since she will be under my protection till she gets the hang of things or winds up with a nice guy," she explained.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Kimmy smiled at what Bridget said and replied to her, "Yeh, sure that would be a great help thanks. I don't want any guy being rough towards me. And sure, if you got any fun types of toys I'd be willing to use them." She smiled at Bridget then looked Hannah.

Hannah smiled and said to Bridget, "Well thats a very good idea, I wouldn't want anything to happen to Kimmy when she's on holiday."
The OCA
Creative Minds
Bridget grinned as she, "Well a guy being rough with you can be a very enjoyable thing as long as it is consensual. Besides you told me you wanted to be on the receiving end of things," she said with a chuckle.

"Yeah neither would I...," she gets an idea and grins. "I Know since Kimmy wants to be dominated how about we both dominate her and that way you can get some experience on it I am pretty sure you want to be a top?" she suggested to Hannah
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Kimmy then giggled a bit at what Bridget had just said to her. "Well thats true, I do want to be on the receiving side of things, thats what makes it more fun," she told Bridget with a grin and looked around and also asked Bridget and Hannah, "Do you two want to head to the dungeons now?"

Hannah smiled at Bridget as she smiled and replied, "Well, I'm more of a mixture than being on top all the time as thats just boring doing the same thing." Hannah grinned a little and giggle at the same time before listening to Kimmy. "Yeh, sure." she replied to Kimmy.
The OCA
Creative Minds