Join our server on Discord

The BDSM Cruise private for Astaroth
Casey was twenty-five year old dragon worked for the cruise liner "Queen Anne Revenge". His job tittle was Dungeon Master basically, what he had to do was make sure that people were playing safe and no one was in danger of seriously getting hurt. He was also a good judge of people and knew how to conduct him in a civil manner to keep people from losing their tempters at him or other in the dungeon scenes that were under his control. On his off hours he did play in the dungeon and expanded his knowledge and helped others learn the basic or helped them find someone that could help them in their own kinky journey. Yet he never found the right girl that he could collar or one that would stick with him for long. He always thought of himself as a gateway person not a true master since he was a switch and always like switching side even during a scene.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Kimmy is a light brown furred haired, blonde haired 18 years old fox that was in college for five years in college studying Science and Catering. While she has been in college and school she hasn't had any sexual experience with any boy or girl. As her college has finished she has been out more and been having fun with her friends at parties or just the usual meeting in town or street.
As the holidays don't finish for another 3 months, Kimmy decides to take her and her two friends on a cruise ship, as they go onto the cruise ship, Kimmy and her two friends where excited and a bit nervous on what would happen on the holiday.

Kimmy looked around happily as she got onto the ship, she was wearing a white dress and white sandals. "Hey girl! If there is a double bunk bed, I'm getting top!" She said to the girls happily. Hannah who was wearing a pink dress and red sandals went onto the ship, she instantly became hyper. "Hey but you got the top bunk last time. That isn't fair."
The OCA
Creative Minds
Bridget was a twenty-two year old feline. She been kinky as far back as she could remember always a submissive masochist to any powerful male and devious top to females just about and always willing to please those she deemed worthy of her affection. When one of her best friends she met in college invited her on a cruise ship, Queen Ann Revenge she couldn't pass of the offer. She also new that Kimmy was interested in the kinky stuff but was always to nervous to try any that was sexual. She also figured the vixen was waiting for Mr. perfect and learned that no one was perfect in her adventures.

"I thought we were going to have our own separate bedrooms or rooms in general. If I knew we were sharing a room I would have said, because I didn't think you two were that close," she said blushing deeply thinking that Kimmy was finally going to get some. "Besides Kimmy I thought you were strait?" the feline added.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Kimmy turned to Bridget and handed her a room sheet. "If you didn't listen to what the rooms or room would be like you'd better read this." She walks along the deck with Hannah and Bridget. "We'll either get a separate rooms or shared rooms."

Hannah laughed, "Bridget your funny, Kimmy is still a virgin remember? She's told us all of this last year or don't you remember?" She says to Bridget and looks towards the sea.

Kimmy laughed herself, "I did tell you Bridget." She then seen a man wearing a black suit walk up to them.

"Kimmy Daniel's, here are your tickets for the separate rooms and I hope you enjoy your time on the ship." He then left and headed elsewhere.

Kimmy looked at the rooms and was shocked. She looked at Hannah and Bridget and told them "Girls, we are on deck 'A' and there the best rooms on this ship!" Kimmy handed there tickets to Hannah and Bridget.

The OCA
Creative Minds
Bridget chuckles some, "Hey I slept since you told me about the rooms," she stated in defense since this cruise was in the planning for three months.

"Yeah I know Hannah; but your her roommate so things might have changed for all I knew in the past three weeks," she said, since she had been gone for past three weeks and didn't keep up with Kimmy or Hannah since she was dealing death of several poly of friends, that she consider family and lovers when she was a few years younger.

When she saw the the guy in a black rubber suit hand Kimmy the room cards, she grinned. She had never been a fan of rubber; but on the impressive male it looked not good; but dam sexy, "Dam he's fine in rubber and I don't like the stuff; but with a guy like that I could get use to it." Then as he walked away she grabbed his ass and gave it a squeeze.

Then the guy turned back around and blushed, "Can I help you?" he asked with a grin.

"Yeah help me and my friends with our luggage it is still in the van," she asked with a smile. She had the most luggage with seven bags. Three toy bags one was her own personal toy bag that was bonded to her, and two she had recently inherited and three bags clothes for the cruise. "You might want to have a friend or two because I think there are at least twelve bags. Three really heavy ones," she stated.

The guy chuckle and waved over three of his friends they were wearing other fetish gear and brought along baggage carts.

"Come on girls lets get our bags and go to our rooms," she suggested.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Kimmy smiled at Bridget and Hannah. She put her bags onto the baggage cart and looked around. "Yeh, we should then relax." I smile at Bridget and looks around for where floor 'A' was then seen an arrow saying 'Way to Floor A'. "Head this way girls, we don't want to get lost." I say happily.

Hannah also put her bag on the baggage cart, following behind Kimmy while walking beside Bridget. "So, Bridget, what do you plan to do while where on this cruise?" she asks while they are walking closer to there rooms.
The OCA
Creative Minds
Bridget put all six bags on the cart along with her friends. "Oh nothing major hook up with a guy, a girl or both," she said to Hannah's question. "Unless you want you want to me to teach you somethings?" she offered knowing that Hannah was a very dominate and independent woman that took shit from no man.

Casey was just clocking in for his shift as guess were boarding the ship. He was late from coming back from a doctor's appointment to get the results of his latest std test. He was free and in the clear still. For all members of the Queen Anne Revenge it was required it was mandatory each moth to ensure they were clean, able to help the guess fully enjoy the cruise. He was running across deck and wasn't paying attention to where he was going bumped into the luggage cart, knocking it over. "Sorry sorry," he said as he righted himself.

Bridget glared at the dragon as he ran into them. "Watch were your going knuckle head," she exclaimed in annoyance.

"Sorry I got to get to my station," he said took off again quickly to get to the rooms he resided over.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Hannah smiled and thought about Bridget's offer then answered, "No thanks Bridget, I wanna find some fun this hoilday with a guy someone where on this cruise ship." Hannah knew what Bridget was like when it came to hooking up as she was the fun loving type.

Kimmy looked at the dragon that nearly hit into our cart. "Wow." she tripped over and landed on the floor, noticing that Hannah and Bridget had got a head of her. Some of her items from her bag had fallen out and she quickly put them back into her purse, "Hey girls wait up!" she shouted, running to catch up with Hannah and Bridget.
The OCA
Creative Minds
Bridget chuckles some when Hannah turned her down. "I said I would teach you about kinky stuff Hannah, not have sex with you. Besides this cruise is to help Kimmy explore her kinky side and get out in the scene," The feline explained with a chuckle. "Also I know how controlling of your man, you and you could make an excellent dom," she added with a grin.

When the feline heard the vixen say "wait up", she looked back and waited on Kimmy to wait up. "Do you remember what I said about staying close to me that way you don't run into some ruffian what just wants to use you for his own shit and giggles?" she grumbled.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Hannah laughed and smiled at Bridget. "Well, yeh go on then. Teach me somethings I don't know, it would be fun to try something new at least," Hannah said in a cheeky voice. "Well Bridget, if Kimmy got herself a boy or a girl, she'd defiantly change," Hannah also said and giggled a little.

As Kimmy caught up to Hannah and Bridget, she looked at both of them out of breath from the running. "Sorry that I fell behind, that damn baggage cart got in my way and I tripped up," she said to Hannah and Bridget. Her eyes then focused on Bridget as she talked about some sort of ruffian that would use her if she got lost, she seemed shocked as she didn't want her virginity taken by some horrible stranger. "Well, if I make sure I keep up with you two, I hope that doesn't happen to me, or any of you," she replied to Bridget.

Hannah then noticed the entrance to floor 'A' and smiled before saying to Kimmy and Bridget,"Hey girls, forget about whats just happened, where not far from our rooms, so lets just chill and enjoy our holiday."
The OCA
Creative Minds