Join our server on Discord

The Universe in Distraught
Appearance.
I assume.
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Application, his profile. lol
Oh. Same thing I gues..
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Well, tomorrow or when everybody gets their profiles in, either / or.
Could somebody please send me their profiles? >.<" I only have one.
I'll post my profile shortly, but mind if I get a description of what an Aldavi looks like so I can work on the description? X3 So far, I keep imagining the Na'vi from Avatar.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Yeah, that's kinda been bugging me too, though I keep coming back to the covenant from halo...

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Same as humans--they look exactly the same.
Ninja_Kharlan Wrote:It rushed at him it looked like a human
from the intro
So... for rp purposes... how are they told apart?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
By if they have a gun or if they're shooting a fireball at you, in all honesty. However, there are genetic differences that can be scanned by humans, and magically scanned by Aldavi. Point is, chances are, when you see either, they're probably going to be fully geared and ready to either fight with you or kill you.
So, their armaments is how you'll tell them apart.
If not in battle, there will be a clear segregation of seats for each (say, for an ambassador)