Join our server on Discord

The Universe in Distraught
(04-13-2011 11:20 AM)deathseal1390 Wrote: kk so i'll have 3 strong, 1 healing and 1 fast? if that works

Fast and strong are specializations you choose between for all your spells.
Even high level spells can be fast and still easily outrank mids. (Highs are like the fruit of a decade or more of labor XD)

EDIT: This will all be explained when the RP starts, if you want to ask more, dewit in pm :\
Ya know, this would make more sense if we could choose the side we wanna be on, insteada everybody being the same one... Just my thoughts.
Also, if we could do that, a neutral/ambassador option might also be interesting; that is, somebody who is one none or both sides, resp.
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
You may be an ambassador of either race--not that they're very interested in peace until later. Yes, it would make more sense, but it'd be very hard to keep the rp alive if everybody could be whatever side they wanted.
...I don't follow; y would it be hard to keep the rp alive?
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
because the players will have a harder time interacting with those outside of their race (different galaxies and all) and in a lot of times, it'll be impossible.
...ok... Whatever, it's your rp :) I'll work wit whatever ends up goin down

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
we could do a three person RP, but I would like one more xD
Oh, would this be private?! Ok, now it makes slightly more sense.

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Yeah, lol, it can never get a whole bunch of people to rp on this site, not unless you just hit a gold mine that everybody jizzes over, which happens rarely.
Upon closer inspection, I just realized my WH40K ripoff looks like it's supposed to be the cabal replacement.
I just wanted to make it clear this has nothing to do with the cabal rp you guys are working on.
I'll join if you'll have me. X3 I loooove magic, but I still haven't decided on what to use!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers