Join our server on Discord

New Fantasy RP
Actually, with magic introduced, the mage can absorb certain forms of energy (like electricity) through the staff and store it harmlessly until it is required.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
... *grin* goddamnit man, if you keep giving me ideas like that we'll be back to square one in terms of convulusion! /jk
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
So... How's the, how's the dystopia coming? (lol road to el dorado refs)
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
So, um... How to ask... I's it dead?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Better not be.. We've spent so long talking about it and planning.. I want to play!
"Dear diary: Today I was pompous and my sister was crazy. Today we were kidnapped by hillfolk and were never seen again, it was the best day ever."
Well, we had better start either before july or after august... Cause in between I won't be anywhere near an internets.

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
just waiting on word from the big man, or at least the one behind the plot. all good things come with time, and if it doesn't, pick something else up and wait some more.
Many times lost, many times found again.
The OCA
Well, I hear he hasn't been feeling too well. If your reading this psycho, get well soon, ok? We miss you!

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
We should totally hold like a welcome back party... Or something... Maybe... Eventually... I totally suck at planning.

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Okay everyone, I'm back, and having just recovered from an emotional breakdown, I am swamped and totally blank, so tell you what, help me out a little by suggesting stuff for the science Dystopia that I can use, and hopefully it will jar my memory! I am really sorry for the wait, and I hope to rectify this all soon!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers