Join our server on Discord

New Fantasy RP
That profile is fine, Matty, but the mix of magic and technology is not exactly something Archive would be doing, again, because they do not trust magic, and are still trying to figure out how to measure and explain it. Perhaps tweak it so that he is either a captured magician who managed to escape, or simply a scientist who has had genetic/robotic engineering done to him to replicate some of the things magic can do, but in a science-y sort of way. Like fireballs? Special flamethrower. Ice shards? Collection of fluid in the air + a quick-freeze machine and propulsion systems. Lightning bolts? Tesla coil.

The shape-shifting thing is alright as well, but if you go with him being a scientist (seeing as he's already an advanced human an has an Archive barcode), it'll have to be another scientific method of mimicking a magical ability.

If you could tweak it just a lil bit, it'd be allll fine and dandy. ^ ^
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Well, I decided to revamp the entire bio, and seeing that there's one race i haven't yet attempted to RP yet, figured it was about time i made one.

I may redo Kinlier's as a Technician, like he was the one that captured this one or something like it.

Name: Hikaru Weralit

Race: Racagon (A rare race consisting of genes from the Cat, Rabbit and Dragon species)

Title: None for now.

Appearance: [Image: Racagonfinal.png] (Only pic I have to show appearance ^^")5ft 9in tall, 146ibs, semi-muscular build. His body is covered in blue fur aside from his white chest-to-groin and around his mouth, like a rabbit or cat's would be. He wears a large black robe that covers his hands, small, fur with leatherish interior wings and almost his feet completely, the hood of the robe also big enough to shadow his face and his rabbit/cat ears completely if need be. Under the robe he wears a one piece sleeve-less leather suit that he had been wearing during his escape from the laboratory, tattered gloves on his hands and semi-worn leather boots on his feet, a hole in the back of it to support his thick furry dragon's tail. On his face is a solid, pure white mask that he keeps on all the time to make sure his face stays hidden always. He has bright purple eyes. His brown hair has a few black streaks running through it, tied into a ponytail from behind, the 'tail' coming down to his shoulders. Normally carries a staff or long stick with him.

Brand: A golden star with a silver circle on his right hand. Originally thought to represent time always surrounded by reality.

Affiliation: Legendarius

Classification: A type of Magician that specializes in Illusion and deception, but has been also learning new elemental assisting skills as of late from his current teacher.

Type: Player Character

Sexuality: Straight, has no idea what Yaoi is.

Past Relationships: None serious yet.

Turn Ons: Caring, affection, Beauty, maybe more

Turn Offs: Pain, submission, scat/watersport, maybe more

Abilities: *Is able to learn more over time*

Fire Wave - Can call forth a small wave of fire from his hands.

Frozen Star - Depending on the moisture in the air, he can use it to create Ice Projectiles for throwing or even daggers.

Thunderbite - Channeling energy into his staff, can electrify it for a single powerful strike. Depending on the weapon used it can be used more than once, but it's weaker with each hit.

Shapeshift - *Inherited by birth* Can change his whole body to match another appearance almost perfectly for almost an hour. Also can transform his limbs into various blades once he practices on the form long enough. (Currently can only do a short sword for now) Downside to it is he doesn't retain the memories of the person he's mimicking, but is slowly learning how to over time.

Purifying Light : Recovers some life energy to the person targeted. Requires an Onyx to perform the spell.

Feline Agility - Is normally faster than a human's reflexes, but only as much as a cat is.

Jumper's Spirit - Can jump higher than a normal human due to the rabbit side of him.

Soaring Dragon - With the wings on his back, he can glide across a good ways, but flying is harder to do.

Enhanced Hearing - With two sets of ears, short range and long range hearing isn't a problem. Distance depends on focus, but is limited by terrain as well.

Other: Normally tends to stay away from other people due to his... appearance, but was one day captured when exploring some of the land close to the barrier to the Land of Technology. Many tests were ran, all very uncomfortable, but with the help of another they had imprisoned, although she was one of them, she didn't want to see anyone else to be put through torture any longer. After an eventful escape, they parted ways at the barrier once more, Hikaru not even getting the chance to ask her name. Since then he's been in hiding more and more to keep from getting re-captured, but is still traveling around, learning what he can of the two worlds...
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
I'm glad you liked my profile :) I went with metric measures because they sounded more sciency ^_^

I've got another character planned, but will take some time to work it out.
(-.-... i think the bio i put has went poof....)
"to see, to hear, to feel, to love." i have no idea why i made that up O>O
The OCA
Is ok, I'm metric anyway, so it was easier for me to understand :)
Btw, psycho, what if considering the Archive as a fully functioning whole at all times is not quite correct? What if there are those working either for themselves or for somebody else, and different types of ideals involving experimentation.
Also, let's not forget that their might be those born with potential to use magic, but because they were born on the Archive side they have limited access to it; that's basically the premise of my character.
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Yeah, metric is wonderfully science-y. X3 Take your time with your profiles! Thinking things through really helps with your character~<3

And that's good Matt! X3 We'll just wait for Kinlier's edits!

Oh, and you can try PMing your character profile to me, Deathseal! X3 But if you mean Ratros, he's over here.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
kk i was worried T.T;
"to see, to hear, to feel, to love." i have no idea why i made that up O>O
The OCA
So... When we plannin on starting this thing?
In regards to johalt's post, which I seem to have missed: Like I said before, magic is based off belief in this world, and Archive does not have belief. Technically, EVERYONE, both Archive and Legendarius, are capable of using magic, but Archive just can't because they don't believe in it, and the gods that allow magicians to use them. Your character should have zero knowledge and tolerance of magic in the first place; it's your characters' ideals that make him unique, where in he is willing to do something "retarded" (to scientists) and give the belief thing a try, and is now branded a "heretic" of Science for his ideals.

There is no consideration in Archive NOT functioning as a whole as their Government's ability to spy on its citizens is practically on an omniscient level. People with ulterior motives or agendas are dealt with in a quick and efficient manner. This is a dystopia, after all. Experiments on magic are common, but no Scientist is willing to do much of anything until they have discovered a way to measure magic and explain it. The last time they tried to do something spontaneous ended very badly, five times out of five. The surviving scientists involved were arrested for being "stupid" and not following protocol, endangering the lives of themselves and others around them, as well as damaging valuable equipment.

This should get started when everyone's profiles are in and greenlighted so as to avoid random pauses in the RP to discuss characters. XD
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
So, I guess your people at sdp didn't take the bait..? :(
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz