Join our server on Discord

New Fantasy RP
XD If Eve is a magic user then I'm afraid she can't be a Technician, or possess any high-tech weaponry or equipment. Archive would not hire a magician or anyone formerly from the magic side rather than capture and experiment on them. The Magic side will accept and Integrate scientists into their side if possible, but will have trust issues. Science is a lot less trusting. X3

Yes. Scientists do not understand magic. Magic is an incalculable force with no method to measure or guage it. Capturing magicians and experimenting on them to learn more about "magic" (they refuse to call it magic and refer to it instead as Anomalous Reactions or AR.) and figure out how magicians (called "Proto Espers") tick.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
All I'm saying on the character, though I assure you it follows lore.
If the GM of the story is saying these things, then with the information you provided it doesn't follow the lore. If you don't want others knowing the justifications you have worked up, then I would PM them to Psycho since he has the final say in if the character can be used or not. Or you can continue to be secretive with a character that seems to contradict the most basic premise of the RP, that magic and technology don't mix.
"Dear diary: Today I was pompous and my sister was crazy. Today we were kidnapped by hillfolk and were never seen again, it was the best day ever."
I'm going to have to plead that anyone with any wish contribute to the story or plot by way of character or event to please run it by me first, as the story and plot, as well as the world, are largely controlled by me. There will be many twists and turns, and all of them are to make sure no one gets jumbled or lost. The plot is a simply a guide from point A to point B. If I have questions about your character, or if your character bothers me, I encourage and plead you to explain these things to me, via PM if you want it to be a surprise to everyone else.

Johnalt has kindly done the same with me regarding his character having been in Archive before joining Legendarius, and we've both come up with a suitable explanation as to why this is possible so that it doesn't mess with the cultural context and lore.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
...Well, personally I like the second char you got there Ninja; makes a hell of a lot more sense than your first one in my opinion; perhaps psycho can introduce your char later on in the story at a different plot point as a twist if you ask really nicely?
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Name: Irene Kiljorn
Race: Human
Title: None at this time
Appearance:
Irene; 177CM tall, weighs 47 kilograms. Off duty she wears pretty much what you see in the picture. On duty, whether preparing for battle, or simply working on her mech she wears a customized battlesuit with the Archive insignia emblazoned on the front, as well as her brand in the same location as one would find it on her skin. The suit is skin tight allowing for full range of motion, with bright pink as a primary color, and gold trim. Spaced along the outside of the suit are small discs which actively transmit relevant data to the HUD inside the mech.

Purple Delta; A ten foot humanoid dreadmech utilizing sharp triangular features. primary color: Purple. Secondary colors, gold and silver. Originally considered a failed design, Irene not only revived the project in an attempt to prove her mechanical abilities, but also managed to drastically improve it's maneuverability and speed (not to mention the firepower.) currently the only Class 9 Delta in use, but more could be made using her design. The only visible weapons are twin shoulder mounted automatic laser cannons, and a long rifle strapped to the mech's back. Though more are hidden within.

Brand: 1470915628 (Fourteenth mechanical battalion, 7th division, rank 0 [grunt/private] Class 9 mech [customized] graduated number one in her class of 562 other students at academy 8) on her left shoulder
Affiliation: Archive
Classification: Techno-operator (operator/technician hybrid)
Type: Player character
Sexuality: bisexual
Past Relationships: A former officer in the academy whom she will never mention by name.
Turn Ons: Well "equipped" individuals. Confidence, creativity.
Turn Offs: the usual no-nos. Gore, watersports, scat.
Abilities:
Irene;
Mechanical genius: If it's broke, Irene can not only fix it, but she can tell you how to make it better. She can also get any machine to push itself just a little further, even beyond it's normal maximums without modification for a short period of time.
Technical wizard: Though her instructors were careful to never praise her work as more than "adequate" Irene can modify almost any machine with no more than a few spare parts, and the basic toolkit she never leaves home without. Her modifications always improve some aspect of the machine, though sometimes at the cost of another feature. (Such as modifying a car to have greater acceleration, but less maximum speed)

Combat training: Even outside of her mech, Irene is a capable soldier, utilizing a smaller version of the sniper cannon rifle on her mech's back to pick off enemies at a distance.

Purple Delta is Irene's masterpiece. Capable of running at speeds exceeding 100 KPH for short bursts (more a pilot limitation than a mech performance issue, the human body can't sprint very long.)

The twin auto-laser cannons can mow down a squad of enemy combatants in a matter of seconds if they aren't protected against the attack. These weapons are linked directly to the main power core. So Irene must be somewhat conservative with their use in order to keep from exhausting her power too early.

The rifle on her back can blast a hole in a master mage's shield if she puts the full charge behind it (though then she would need to switch to a different weapon until she had a chance to recharge it), and has it's own independant power supply that must be either recharged, or replaced when expended. A full charge allows for a single "burst" attack, 30 "normal" shots, or up to 500 rapid fire shots roughly the same power as a standard anti-personnel round. The power supply can be replaced on the fly, but only one extra will fit into the hidden storage compartment on the mech.

The power core on PD is heavily shielded, and possesses a regenerative energy matrix that is difficult for even her superiors to understand. While it provides very little extra endurance for the mech, it is capable of recharging itself fully within two hours of stopping use. The power supply can remain active for up to four hours of light use (such as a routine patrol) or thirty minutes of hard use (blasting away at an army with little to no regard for efficiency) The auxiliary power supply can extend the normal span by nearly double, but takes an extra hour to recharge, and cannot be recharged by the mech's regenerative core. Alternatively, the auxiliary power supply can be added to the main power for a short burst of raw destructive force (or a hasty retreat if needed)

Her armor is by necessity lighter than most mechs her size, so she can't take quite the beating others could. The armor around the cockpit is stronger so as to provide a greater measure of protection for the pilot.

Overall purple Delta is nearly as agile and maneuverable as her pilot, requiring very little space to move, and accelerating to max speed in less than ten seconds. She is designed to be quick and mobile, not take on an entire battalion of combat mages while standing in one place.

To ensure the security of her "baby" Irene has designed a simple security system into Delta. Upon entry, the pilot's personal, and suit barcode are scanned. If either is different from Irene's, then Delta will eject the pilot and shut down. (I'm assuming that everyone's barcode is unique)

Other: Sweet and cheerful at all times other than when in combat. Loves engines of all kinds.
*grin* just read over both yours and idalia's now. Two words: hot damn!
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
*Shuddering breath* It's- it's... glorious~<3

*Squees* And balanced!

Yesh, everyone's barcode and serial number is unique to each person. It verifies that they practice Sentience and not Mysticism, acts as a things like passports, license, age verification, occupational rank, home address, etc. It also allows one to access and unlock areas, like one's front door, or work space. Scanning is convenient and does not require one to press one's shoulder against an obsolete scanner or anything, so ish fine.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Ok... making an attempt at a char at the moment, not complete yet, but I was wondering if it would be suited for this RP or not before I continue ^^' I may make a second one to go with this one, but doing one thing at a time for now.

????? - something I was having trouble with

Name: Eriot Kinlier / Kin
Race: Advanced Human (From a past experiment done by one of the Scientists)
Title: ------

[Only applies if the character has a certain level of fame/infamy to his/her name. Elaborate on how one received this title. Can have multiple titles, or just different versions of the title. Saints and Administrators most likely have these.]

Appearance: 5ft 9in tall, 146ibs, thin, but muscular build. He wears a large black robe that covers his hands and almost his feet completely, the hood of the robe also big enough to shadow his face completely if need be. Under the robe he wears a one piece sleeve-less leather suit that he had been wearing during his escape from the laboratory, tattered gloves on his hands and semi-worn leather boots on his feet. On his face is a solid, pure white mask that he keeps on all the time to make sure his face stays hidden always. He has bright purple eyes that were once a rare shade of semi-dark blue. His brown hair has s few black streaks running through it, tied into a ponytail from behind, the 'tail' coming down to his shoulders.His right hand appears to be silver, but is in face a mechanical hand capable of 'Imitating' certain low-level magic spells from the area on his palm that opens up.

Brand: A bar code resides on his right shoulder, bearing a series of lines and the following numbers - 0923143585

Affiliation: ??????[Legendarius or Archive?]

Classification: Hybrid - An experiment that was the results of trying to merge Magic and Technology into one.
Type: Player Character
Sexuality: Straight, has no idea what Yaoi is.
Past Relationships:
Turn Ons: Caring, affection, maybe more *May change, idk yet*
Turn Offs: Pain, submission, scat/watersport, maybe more

Abilities: *Is able to learn more over time*

Magical Blast: With his silver hand he can generate Fireballs, Ice Shards and Lightning Bolts from it for now.

Shapeshift: *Inherited from the 'Magic' portion of him* Can change his whole body to match another appearance almost perfectly for almost an hour. Also can transform his good left hand into various blades once he practices on the form long enough. (Currently can only do a short sword for now)
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
I sense a Mercer a foot... lol

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz