Join our server on Discord

New Fantasy RP
That profile's great, Idie! X3 Nothing game breaking or anything. It looks like everyone's siding with Legendarius thouygh, so would everyone prefer it if Archive became the main antagonist in this RP?

And alright, we'll just see how things play out. Are there any other characters anyone else want to produce? Would you agree that a few more players wouldn't hurt?
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
It would be nice; any chance you can 'bribe' your friends at sdp to join? And I'm sure legendarious has it's own dirty little secrets...
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Course it does. X3 There is no such thing as a perfect 'Utopia'. The SDP are everyone's soverei- er- friends! X3 So asking them might be nice. It would be great if you guys invited some of your friends along to see if they're interested too. Try not to drag them in kicking and screaming, huh?
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
...what friends?
You guys is pretty much all i's got... Be that as pathetic as it may or may not sound...
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Not at all. Acquaintances around the forum will do. XD You're in a bunch of RPs, Johie! Perhaps other players there would like to give this a go?
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
... Idk. Everybody else I'm almost on terms with, coincidently, happens to be in the sdp, and I'm pretty sure you're on better terms wit them than me.
And it's Johnie, if yous gonna shorten/cutify my name, at least get it right; it was a typo that was supposed to be johnalt, and now I'm just too lazy to figure out if/how to change it.
Anyway, I'll see what little I can do. To the PM station!

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Ok, PMed everybody I could think of: Backlasher, you may or maynot be flooded wit questions -- or more accurately, I will be flooded with questions, and will divert this flood to you.

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
*chuckles* Alright Mr. Scorpion Shnookums! I mean- Johnie! And changing your name is easy. I've changed my name a couple of times myself. X3 I used to be "Ray and Loki". Just scroll allll the way up and click "user cp", then check out the side bar and got to "Your Profile". Right under "Edit Profile", you'll see "Change Username". Click that, and funtime ensues!

I'll see who I can contact too. X3
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Ah thanks... Yeah, I'ma still too lazy though... Scrolling allll the way up seems like alota work... I just scrolled all the way down here... Meh, whatever, maybe tomorrow morning.

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
I had thought up an archive character too.. but I couldn't get into character when I tried to write up a mock intro post. So I scrapped that character for now. Working on possibilities for another though. They could still be seen as the main antagonists for the majority even if people want to play them though.

Actually.. One of the characters I've written about in the past might work... I'll go see if I still have that story ^_^ If I do, then we'll have one for the Archive side.
"Dear diary: Today I was pompous and my sister was crazy. Today we were kidnapped by hillfolk and were never seen again, it was the best day ever."