Join our server on Discord

New Fantasy RP
Ok, thx! :D
Note: pls, pls stop me if I become too convoluted/god-moddy/cryptid, I'm really, really tryin to kick the habit, I swear! XD

Name: John "Daka" Dakaruka
Title: known to both sides as "Fer Grissa oust Draka", "The Bringer of Death", for his infamous past, though it has multiple possible connotations.
Age: difficult to pinpoint, though appears late-teens/early-twenties
Appearance: standard form is human in appearance, being about 5'6" to 5'8"; clothing varies, but is usually wearing a black coat with a black, hooded cowl, as well as googles and and a black bandana covering his lower face (mouth, etc.); he almost always wears an amulet around his neck, on one side an eagle, the other a scorpion, inside containing a picture of his lost lover; Male (yous forgots genders, so I'ma gonna put it here XD)
Brand: on his left shoulder, the numbers "13 7 4 6 3 17 14" can be found; on his Left, an image that looks suspiciously like a model that some refer to as "Kepler's solids"; both spear self-inflicted
Affiliation: currently within the side of majic
Classification: John has spent time in both the worlds of science and magic, but is currently residing in the world of magic after learning about the true motives of "the corporation"; currently he has been attempting to connect all the information he has gathered, to see the interactions and interconnections between all the parts, in an attempt to begin to comprehend the whole; he has basic manipulation if most, if not all, of the parts, however this has allowed him to gleam a "unique" understanding of their function, not just as individual parts, but as an entirely unique whole, allowing him to wield them in ways most wouldn't dare to fathom, making him currently invaluable to the mages, and number one on anyones hit list; so far he has had 10 wile e. Coyote style fails, and doesn't appear to be giving up any time soon; though depending who you talk to, the terms "radical", "threat", "heretic", "terrorist", and a few others may come up, though also "skilled", and "master of eating" come up periodically; he is currently classed as "combatant" for lack of a better term, and his lack of specialization
Rank: currently he holds no position on either side, though he once held very high rank in the world of science, very proficient in both practical applications and alchemical and physical possibilities, and is well respected (mostly) in the magical community (though many are skeptical about him); he currently works as a blacksmith/sculptor
Type: player
Sexuality: straight (though might be able to "share" with someone he trusts/loves like a brother)
Past Relationships: has only been in one "relationship" that he can call "real", the details of which he doesn't like to get into; let's just say it didn't end well
Turn ons: pretty much what isn't in turn offs
Turn offs: gore, violence, pain, scat, urine, yoai,... Did I miss any?
Abilities: vary greatly depending on the situation, the main limiter usually being either his current condition, but he is especially good in fields of chemistry, mathematics, relations, and physics, and is just starting to learn how to "control" his magical potential; though he isn't capable of anything too massive, he can usually hold his own quite well, if/when the need arises; though most of his major powers are not "at will" (ie he can only use them when the need arises, not by his own choosing); (to tOtally list an explain every little one would be 1) tiring 2) an unprecedented wall of text (for me anyway) 3) boring 4) a possible waste of time/site memory, so I'ma just putting the a few of the basic examples: )
Battle cry: He utters a loud noise that both weakens his enemies resolve and (slightly) health, as well as strengthening those of his allies
Life fire: Channels a small amount of his own life force, sending it from his finger tips in a ball of bright light (either blue or red; haven't decided yet); also makes an excellent flare/beacon/lantern; though among of life force used is minimal, prolonged usage is unwise (about same ratio as exercising)
Siren song: Using some of his own life force (a little more than for his life fire) to initiate the spell, he channels sonic energy at a frequency specifically designed to... Well... Let's just say blood, guts, etc everywhere; it can (and does) affect everyone around him (including himself, though obviously significantly less), but using it for multiple enemies takes its tole; that coupled with the fact that he hates using it (with allies around ESP, again for obvious reason) he almost never uses it, and then only in an absolute emergency or worse
Speaker of a thousand languages: from bacteria to whale, he can communicate directly with any creature, animate or otherwise; he usually shuts this out though, as it can sometime become overwhelming
Lines of power: his... 'unique' experiences and understandings of the world around him allow him to glimpse the true glory of the nature of things, even allowing to view the 'lines of energy'; this combined with his scientific knowledge often comes in handy; though prolonged usage does have it's side effects, so to counter act this, he wears shaded goggles to limit the effects; side effects significantly reduced at night making for excellent night vision
DNA hybridization: was subject to 'DNA' experiments (most of them his own) involving scorpion and eagle genetics; he has very advanced systems, such as massive (from eagle) yet efficient (from scorpion) metabolic, circulatory, and digestive systems, as well as an enhanced immune system (from scorpion), as well as the ability to take the shape of these beasts [mostly] at will, though this requires even more energy; the eagle part of him is most active and able to be called upon during the day, whereas the scorpion prefers the night; he can call upon them both, if the need is absolutely dire, this requires yet more energy, and becomes difficult to control; also, if his mental, physical, and/or emotional states become degraded, his control weakens still
Master artificer: can construct many powerful and unique weapons, tools, etc, as well as craft and transform various materials to suit his purposes; though not on par with the AoA, their abilities are similar in this regard, and John can use (to limited effect) some forms of living tissue or organic matter (though it usually goes against his 'code' to do so)
Eagle senses: the eagle part of him allows him to have much, much more improved vision and hearing abilities
Scorpion empathy: the scorpion's natural ability to 'sense' the world and people around them, as well as their motives and intentions
Marksman: fair decent at sharp shooting, and know his way around a bow and other firearms
Weapon proficiency: is very proficient with virtually any weapon
Other: his mixed scorpion and human systems have made him extremely long-lived; though he does not remember exactly how old he is (such trivial matters) he estimates it to be somewhere around one hundred years or so when he was first drafted as a soldier/scientist scoring both massive breakthroughs and collosal victories, putting him in the class of legends; since then most of the information on him was either 'burned' or classed top secret, all that's really known about him is that the last thing he was working on was something called "Fill the Gap", the findings of which were so staggering that it made him question everything, right when he was on the verge of breakthrough, then he fades back into legend, and has been hunted since; that would have been about 10 years ago, he estimates ... Well, there's other stuff here, but I haven't figured it all out yet and need to stall/I'ma feeling cryptic today XP; besides, I'ma sure they'll be revealed as plot points ; either that or theyre unimportant, either way. Oh, and he is also a great musician, masseuse, and chef, which comes in handy as he requires emmense amounts of input to support himself, though the need becomes substantially less the less he uses his abilities.

How's this then? Pls feel free to slap me upside the head if'n I go waaaay too overboard.

Edit: *cough* there *wheeze* convolution... Cut by... 10%... Whew! That was exhausting! *faints flat on his face* *sing-song voice* I'm-a dwarf and I'm ta-king a nap, slee-py slee-py dwarf... Zzzzzzzzzz
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Ah yesh, I added it in now, thanks for reminding meh.

Er, it's a little too convoluted, yes. Please just pick one side for now and refrain from mixing science and magic together, as "Neutral" alliances won't be introduced till later, as a plot point.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Ah, no probs I suppose :'( oh well I get over it :S
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
A little better, but don't worry, I'll discuss everyone's profiles to make sure no one's over powered, or disrupts the continuity or the plot I have set up for convenience, so that there's always something to do, preventing untimely death.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Name: [Aio / Doll of Death (she's more or less a legend)]
Title: [Doll of Death: Said to be a creepy, possessed doll living in the woods near Legendarius, this little girl judges humans who pass by. She has many magic specializations--although they are all limited to specific abilities. She was, in a past life, known as a master witch, capable of defeating all of the Administrators alone.]
Appearance: [A small girl who's very doll appearance with her dull, pupil-less eyes (filled with magic) and a lack of skin tone--she's completely pale. Her eyes are a piercing rose red and her hair a snow white. Her clothes are black doll's clothing--which has not helped her insane legend.]
Brand: [Her stigma is located directly on her stomach, eyeballs, and the outside of each hand. The stigmas ar all rather simple, crosses.]
Affiliation: [Neither. Legendarius at birth, however.]
Classification: [Hybrid. Illusionist, Telekinetic, Clergyman]
Type: [Player Character]
Sexuality: [---]
Past Relationships: [---]
Turn Ons: [---]
Turn Offs: [Sin]
Abilities: [Ability to telekinetically control 9 swords (swords of the king), call down the holy smiting of God, and healing self. As well as enchanting blades with the holy light of God.]
Other: [An orphan at birth, she roamed the streets until a religious orphanage took her in. She learned quickly, and knifed everybody there. Each one had a specific way of death correlating to their most prevalent sins. She now roams the nearby trade route doing the same thing. She has been gifted with the ability to read their guilts. This is because of her past.]

A little more info on the areas:

Sanctus - Sactus is the capital of magic and the location of Legendarius' main church, where the Saints gather once every two weeks to discuss the war. It is an amazing city that is suspended five hundred meters in the air, surrounded by enchanted, floating stones that serve as a ward to protect them from attacks. These natural stones are found all over the magic side, and tamper with the Science sides' tracking equipment and radar. It is surrounded by mystic forests, unscaled mountains and bottomless lakes.

The Bastion - The center of science and location of Archive's main HQ, where the Administrators all attend conferences at to discuss the war and finance, as well as their research. A highly advanced city encased in a beehive zone of energy that protects it from attacks. The satellites above the scientific half of the world unknowingly hamper the magic side's dowsing, clairvoyance and future sight abilities. It is surrounded by roads that lead to other cities, laboratories and other scientific facilities, and very little greenery.

And wait, NK- She was an orphan at birth? Was she born from corpses or something? How did she survive to be able to walk on the streets? How did she learn to knife people in a religious orphanage? How was she not arrested by Legendarius for murder?

I also have an issue with her past as being powerful enough to defeat all the Administrators. What is her relevance to Legendarius and the war?
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
No relevance at all, since her mother died at birth, which is how she was born an orphan, and she knifed everybody and escaped because her mother was posessed of such magic and that holy magic flowed into her daughter like a flood gate when she died.
Which is why she can use "god's magic". She lived on the streets by that very magic--as the magic itself is powerful enough to cure her of hunger or thirst. Over time, it's waned, however.
Oh, she was orphaned at birth. She knifed everybody because... her mother had holy magic? XD So as a new born baby possessing this magic, she lived on the streets, and no one paid attention to her? I'm afraid she's going to need more relevance in the RP... otherwise she'll just be in the woods the entire time, as a legend. The Magic side has lotsa legends, and tons of them are real, so she may be sought out by the medieval child protection services or something. Well, medieval to Georgian/Victorian era.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Name: Armina Solaris Vadon/ Mina for short
Title: Knightmage
Appearance: Stands at just under six feet tall, weighs in at a questionable "You'd better not ask." (125 lbs) Her hair is usually tied back to keep it out of the way, rather than flowing as in the pic. Her armor is lighter than a typical warrior would wear, but by no means is it weaker, it is flexible enough that the wearer could conceivably dance in it, though not quite as well as she could in normal clothing. Her sword is longer than would be normal for her size, but she uses it equally well one or two handed. The dagger she carries is more of a tool than a weapon, and carries little ornamentation.

When not in armor, she tends to wear lighter fabrics that hug closely to her body. Most often in a violet shade that almost perfectly matches her eyes.
Brand: A blood red teardrop mark beneath her right eye.
Affiliation: Legendarius
Classification: Knightmage (Cleric/Witch hybrid, focusing more on fighting than healing.)
Type: Player Character
Sexuality: Straight/Bicurious
Past Relationships: No romantic relationships, though shortly before the war began in earnest she had a friendly relationship with a shy young apprentice invoker named Cailee
Turn Ons: Strength (both physical and mental) has no preference on a gentle or aggressive lover (hasn't experienced either)
Turn Offs: The usual, watersports, scat, death, blood.
Abilities: Battlemind: When in combat, Armina can call upon her magic to allow her to see a strange overlayed double image of her opponent (or opponents) showing her a split second before they move to strike, so she may react more quickly than most, as well as showing her the optimal locations to attempt to strike back. Though neither is a sure thing in regard to attacking or defending, some strikes would be too fast to defend against, and just because it is the best place to attack, doesn't mean an opponent won't defend against it.
Warmind: In larger scale battles, Armina can look out over the battlefield, and tell in an instant the enemy's overt strategy, and the best way to counter it with what resources she has available. This does not enable her to see hidden troops any better than others could, nor does it let her see what her foes would plan to counter her move, though the instinctual understanding of warfare does allow her to guess what they might do.
Enduring warrior: Armina is already in as good of shape as any other warrior, and is capable of increasing her endurance several times over, at the cost of extreme exhaustion after the battle.
Minor healing: Though by no means an expert on the healing arts, Armina can use her magic to heal any minor wound, or to hold a seriously wounded person in the world of the living long enough for a real healer to get to them.She can also exhaust herself to perform a major healing.
Other:Other than the fact that they want to kill her people at the moment, she has no problem with The Archive. She will not attack anything that is not a threat of any kind even under orders from the highest ranks. She will however, not hesitate when it comes to actively defending her people.

Quirks? Likes and dislikes?]Truly believes in the cause, to the point where she would gladly fight to the death if her sacrifice would make a difference in the war.
"Dear diary: Today I was pompous and my sister was crazy. Today we were kidnapped by hillfolk and were never seen again, it was the best day ever."
Psycho, even that much was supposed to be revealed in story, I'm not gonna sit here and ruin my character just because she can't be understood right off the bat, lol