Join our server on Discord

New Fantasy RP
Well, if you wanted to be a civilian, sure, but most military movements are lead by The Order of Legendarius for the magic side, and all the smaller factions beneath it that specialize in things from subterfuge to mass destruction.

There is also a third faction that combines the two, but is limited in both, and they seek to unite both worlds in peace. They just don't know how to do that yet, so they're keeping hidden.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
That'd be me. >:) ... unless, of course, I get stuck wit white mages part again... In all honesty I took his role to fill a needed opening to get the rp started.
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
I'd prefer to use both elemental and illusion magic--not be limited to one form.
I think he said anybody outside the "saints" could use their knowledge as they wish, so you could combine different types if you like. Like, for elemental and illusion, you might be a symbolist who could write in/with air to create an invisible shield... Or something... Idk I'm sure you'll figure it out.
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Trust me, I already did, and she's fun <3
Yush. the Saints stick to one aspect of magic and have mastered that one aspect to it's very fullest. Anyone else who isn't a Saint may combine any of the above attributes to make their own original brand of magic.

Symbologists are nifty in that they can prepare runes on their limbs, like one that gives the Symbologist a burst of speed, located on the legs. It's activated by touch, giving the user a temporary burst of speed. While scribbling "shock" in a rune on your hands and activating it allows one electrocute a foe on contact, so it's good to use them if you're a Warlock/Symbologist hybrid. :3 They disappear after one use though. Runes that don't disappear after one use will take a longer time to prepare.

So if you're, say, a Witch, combining Illusions and Elements, that's basically what you use in your close/ranged combat by making bullets seem slower than they really are, or making them explode on contact, or masking your blows with different ones, making it hard to react to them properly, while electrocuting them with each blow.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
In your classes, you forgot to include just a base mage, one focused on magic. xP Invoker almost is, except it's more on the advanced side.
This was just a very, very skimpy list of possible examples, don't forget. He coulda also included Druids, summoners, demonics, blood users, ... You're only limited by yourself and/or imagination basically (fundamental difference alert)

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Yep. These are basically "advanced" classes, and not even all of them yet, and I did mention summoners! XD Meaning everyone who isn't a saint either starts as a basic mage with only the basic knowledge of one or more of the Saints' teachings, or you can be an advanced magician class like one of those mentioned above.

And I didn't include Daemonologists, Sangremancers and Druids because, Summoners already summon and make pacts with demons, blood magic is a fundamental part of Black Arts and Necromancy, and Druids are basically advanced Shapeshifters who have focused on elemental and beast magic mixed with some white arts. X3
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Well there's a little more to it than that for Druids, but for most practical purposes yeah that's about it

Also, I can't believe I forgot spellsong (including clearsong, darksong, and wishsong) *facepalms*

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz