Join our server on Discord

New Fantasy RP
I think he uses the term "experimented" to mean tested by magicians... Ya know, they ran various "probe" spells, so to speak, to examine her new abilities; somebody has to be the proverbial guinipig for new spells.

And as for video game rpg, yeah I sensed that a while ago... But that makes it all the more fun!

And finally, Elemun? I's that a new metal? What are it's properties?
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
well alright then. that explains currency, stores, and clears up the stuff about classes.

so what about science in Genisis? since you explained about magics.
Many times lost, many times found again.
The OCA
He said he's getting to that, i think?
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
*relooks* ah, i see, just woke up when i posted that.
Many times lost, many times found again.
The OCA
Oh, and thought of two more things.

First i's astrological; are we assuming Earth-like stars, moon(s), weather systems, sun(s), day and night cycles, are there special calendar events, how do they keep time, in what way i's time kept, do they even keep time?

Second: biomes; what types of places are there, what i's it like where we start out, where are things relative to others, etc etc.

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
My character was a magician who was kidnapped. Just wondering about the time frame, like if there was a major campaign recently, is currently going on or is it in a cold war stage?
Well, the war itself i's either just about to break out, has already been going on, or, like you said, i's in the cold-war stage. I'm not sure yet either, and I think that's one of the things Backlasher i's deciding on now, as well as a general overview of the histories of both sides (hopefully from both points of view).

sorry, more thoughts XP
I think it would help understand the relatives of the currency (like what theyre worth) if we had a product to compare it with; that i's, how much would a chair or shovel or pack of gum cost, something like that that we (or at least me) could get a better feel for.

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
HEEEEEELLLLOOOOOOOO!?
*looks around; no answer* just me? Ok nvm, sry! XP

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
You're not a very patient person, are you?
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
No... Well, sorta... But yeah, not really... you got any popcorn? ... Or guilmon plushies? ... Preferably popcorn... lol
(just killin time friend; on other sites they call it "bumping" to keep the thread in current activity; me, I'm just that bored lol; besides I'm sure nobody actually gives a shit that I put another completely random post here; and if they do, I'm sry)

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz