Join our server on Discord

New Fantasy RP
I know. I won't be awake in two hours, but while I am still here, I shall prod him with something hard. Trust me; he'll like that. ^ ^ Besides, I don't think there's really anything conflicting about the profiles, but I must obtain the GM's approval. Yus.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
*nod* *yawn* yeah I think I'ma gonna nod off too... Good naben... ZzzzzzzSleepy
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Perfectly acceptable, Masqy! I'm glad you joined in! X3 Though Kuro's classification would also need to mention black arts, as darkness and the rotting thing are part of the black arts branch of magic! Everything else perfect! ^ ^
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Sorry for the lateness again, got things going on here right now in addition to moving out and possibly being offline for a while ._.'' But I do have the updated bio for Kinlier now...

Name: Eriot Kinlier / Kin
Race: Scientist
Title: No-Faced Scientist (Because of always wearing the White Mask on his face, but doesn't like to be called this.)

Appearance: 6'2", 210 ibs, not chubby, but lean. He wears a large black robe that covers his hands and almost his feet completely, the hood of the robe also big enough to shadow his face completely if need be. Under the robe he wears a dress shirt, slacks and black dress shoes under the black robe, tattered gloves on his hands. On his face is a solid, pure white mask that he keeps on all the time to make sure his face stays hidden as he feels a little insecure around the other scientists. He has mixed eyes, one bright red eye the other a semi-dark blue. His brown hair has s few black streaks running through it, tied into a ponytail from behind, the 'tail' coming down to his shoulders.His right hand appears to be silver, but is in face a mechanical hand capable of 'Imitating' certain low-level magic spells from the area on his palm that opens up, but is used mainly in his experiments.

Brand: A bar code resides on his right shoulder, bearing a series of lines and the following numbers - 0923143585

Affiliation: Archive

Classification: Human
Type: Player Character
Sexuality: Straight
Past Relationships: None
Turn Ons: Control, Sadistic, maybe more
Turn Offs: Pain, submission, scat/watersport, maybe more

Abilities: *Is able to learn more over time*

Elemental Burst: With his silver hand he can generate Flames, a freezing wind or a lightning bolt, depending on his need of it at the moment. Can be programmed for more functions, but these are only available for now.

Mecha-Blade: A weapon he keeps on his side. In conjunction with the silver glove, the sword can absorb the power from the glove and imbue it onto the blade. Hilt is rapier like, but the blade itself looks like many small square metal plates, extending to about four feet long.

Other: Angry at his recent loss with the escape of the new, rare species that he found, Kinlier has been searching whenever he can to find clues on the whereabouts of the creature, but it seems that the other has hidden himself very well... Kinlier's straightforward comments and talk can sometimes make it seem that he's an ass, but a logical one.
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Much better, Matty! X3 Kinlier's good to go.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Aha! I knew there had to be at least one thing! He actually doesn't use nature element conversion for his curses and stuff. And he has studied the Dark Arts; I don't know why I didn't include that. = / Oh well. It's edited now, so everything's in order. ^ ^
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
... So is that everything now? Or are we still waiting on something?

btw found some cool pics
http://193.105.21.101/image/14600/scorpi...80x800.jpg
http://img65.imageshack.us/img65/2436/cr...8smaa7.jpg
http://www.realysomething.com/IMscorp.jpg
http://fc07.deviantart.com/fs49/i/2009/2...vocate.jpg
http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs34/i/2008/3...unZcon.png
http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/2...oven77.jpg
http://www.google.ca/m/search?q=eagle+man&pbx=1&aq=&oq=&aqi=&fkt=&fsdt=&cqt=&rst=&htf=&his=&maction=&site=images&gl=ca&source=mog&csll=&action=<oken=54f6e99e#i=0
http://www.e621.net/post/show/4582/blood...ion-tattoo
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Okay, if everyone's ready to go, here's the updated list of Saints and Administrators.

Saint of Divinity (White Arts) - Taken: Aduryn Sorringard

Saint of Desolation (Black Arts) - Taken: Acerbus Rex Regis

Saint of Wonders (Elemental Magic) - Taken: Prometheus Tyranus

Saint of Beasts (Beast Magic and Transformation) - Taken: Wovyr Mythstalker

Saint of Faith (Illusionary Magic) - Taken: Nayla Ruse

Administrator of Neurology - Taken: Ideon Ego

Administrator of Genetics - Taken: III (or simply "3")

Administrator of Innovation - Taken: Tetra, Caliber V

Administrator of Alchemy - Taken: Cain Logos

Administrator of Relativity - Taken: Catherine Schroedinger

Will edit this post later and add the profiles of my NPCs for both sides, as well as more information.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
---Fredrick Pickernell
---male
---human/cyborg: once human now a cyborg type, though not very obvious besides the eyepatch/robotic eye and circutry along limbs and back.
---The 'Gunmage', a mockery yet salute to the magic weilders, since he strives to combine magic and technology some time in the future.
The Silencer, got this title by few assasination missions that he just does, though most regrettably.
The Ambassador, The Traveling Gunsmith, Mr. Black(I Didn't Do IT!...ok, maybe I may have caused an explosion...by accident!.....Hey I'm just a guy on vacation!)
---20 (almost 21!) though only 2 years since the change from human to cyborg.
---Though pretty much human, Fred is trying to grow his hair out to hide the fact that he is a cyborg, and wears mirrored sunglasses to hide his robotic eye/eyepatch. He wears a trenchcoat of sorts that has tons of access yet slightly limits his mobility since it weighs much. Also to hide the circuts, wires, and hollowed armor that run the length of his limbs and back.
He has a satchel pack on his side that holds various tools and vials with different uses.
When entering 'Frame Mode' his armor unfolds in a series of clicks and snaps as his body armor becomes a Frame. The arms unfold under the coat and pants like he's putting his arms through a vest and trunks. FM he has twin cannons on his arms that slide down the arm from his pack on his back.
Armored he stands at 5'10", Framed he stands at 6'6"
---On his shoulder is the numbers 18-2008 8-17-90
---Archive Affiliated
---Hybrid: though once a student under the Innovative Administrator, he was rejected when he proposed the idea of fusing magic with weapons, and was instead taught under the Administrator of Relativity and Alchemy, although AR said it wasn't magic, it was mind and matter, hence the Administrator of Alchemy. Fred has no specialty other than weapons and tools. (note, maybe later on he will defect to the neutral side, 3rd party)
Tl;DR: Innovative(primary), Relativity, and Alchemy; Minor Esper, Exlposive Chemist, Operator by neccessity, although mostly a Technician.

---although once a Scientists he is now a Combatant, though limited to weapons.
---Player
---Straight, though ever since the change he could care less...well not true.
---The only relation he has so far is with guns, so he could get a discount if you are with him to get weapons since he knows most weapons vendors, as well as other vendors. His
suggestion to combine magic and technology only further shunned him from what relationships he had going.
---Turn Ons: chicks with guns, after battle adrenaline, natural human, smarts, leg guy(can't resist not looking at a ladies legs), curves.....will list as we go
---Turn Offs: Technotic replacements (arms, legs, anything visual), scat, blood, yaoi(doesn't mind it, but doesn't participate), .........will list as we go.
---Fred knows much about guns *dispite fred_18's lack of knowledge*, and after the change in teachers he can control how fast projectiles go or how slow. also he uses gravity and force
to his advantage for instance he can fire up to 6 weapons at once, though with varying degrees of accuracy, or creating a type of psi-armor. If he needs to he can amplify the energies of a
gun blast, creating a sonic boom should he fire into the ground to buy himself more time or blast his way through obstacles such as locks or doors. Though very minor in the arts of
relativity, he can force himself from one position to another, in what he calls 'Phasing' or 'flipping' at great risk to his psyche should he do this over great lengths of distance. It doesn't
really matter how many times he does it. With the added abilities of his suit, he can 'float' somewhat as he freefalls back to the ground due to the manipulation of his gravity, or run even
faster if he seriously needed to, although at heavy cost to his mind.
-TLDR: uses his mind to increase his weapons power, can control up to 6 weapons with his mind(can't move), can create a psi-shield for a moment or 2, sonic boom shots, minor
teleporting(very limited range, no limit to how many times he can use it), can float when falling, can run fast(for short time, any longer than neccessary will destory his mind)

Also, he can create his own weapons with broken or busted weapons that lay about in the field of a battleground. Although he is limited to what ammunition is available, for instance if he
has a 9mm hand gun and a .50 cal sniper rifle, he wouldn't be able to make much out of it. His skill is only limited to how many weapons he has on hand and his tool kit. The more weapons he has, the more he could make, or less he could make, imagine having a rifle that would collapse into a different rifle. With the eyepatch/robotic eye he can track things more quickly than others, as well as change his sight at will, making him the perfect spy or sabatour. The wires and cables around his body serve more than to keep him alive, they also power a robotic suit. The suit stretches out and unfolds into a frame of a human, depending on his coat he can do a score of things, most notable is the ability to jump further, run faster, and react faster to threats. Though the lack of armor plating of anykind makes him vulnerable to attacks, he makes up for it by being quick, agile, and having excellent aim. When collapsed acts as body armor, but when unfolded will make a frame that increases his length of his arms and legs, even if he original limbs remain the same. the weakness of said armor is that it is hollowed out, so can't use his cyber frame suit should his armor suit be damaged. Although connected to a machine, he is totally human just like anyone else, he makes the decisions and can make mistakes. Also, being part cyborg, some of his parts are exposed to the elements, which is why he has no luck working with water. Should his suit become damaged while unfolded he will not be able to collapse it back into armor and will have to wait for some one to come along and pry him out of it, and have some kind of stasis field to keep him alive until he is plugged back into a life support machine.
TLDR: makes own weapons, makes many weapons into one, robot eye has many uses outside of being a weapon, body armor that turns into a armorless frame, Frame doesn't work if
body armor is damaged, is human so machine doesn't have total benifits of a machine. Frame increases speed, jumps higher, lands safer due to springs and shock absorbers, collapsed
makes him slow but heavily armored. when damaged in Frame mode he will not be able to function much or collapse into armor in fear of puncturing his body.

-With his learnings of Alchemy he can immediately change the mix of his weapons thus making regular bullets stronger, and the make up of the powder or gases used to push the bullet
faster. Although if he has nothing to work with he can make his own materials if given the right resources. Also being an alchemist he made a metal that is lightweight and very resiliant.
TLDR: uses alchemy to increase power of his bullets and weapons.

---With his frequent trips to shops all over he can get a merchant discount on his supplies, also those he's with. Although seeming to be cold and distant, he is really aloof and laid back when you see him off his schedule and shopping. Though when his eye comes into topic he will get defensive, he had lost it in a experiment he was doing with what he thought was magic, thus sealing his case against him about combining magic with technology. The Admins knew his aversion to artificial implants so his punishment was to attatch a robotic eye in place of his lost one and added a minor mech suit to him. Although they seen the use of some manipulation they allowed him to continue with his research into Kinetic energy and warping the enviroment. He will not work with any of the Genetic Scientists in fear that they would turn him into some kind of mutation. Fred was always partial to handguns though, and if he isn't running some errand or laying about, he can be found at any range shooting his many guns or his private range to test out 'rifles' that he creates....will add more as we go.
OooOooO

Ok, here is my profile, anything needs to be added or subtracted let me know and i'll clean it up. ~fred_18
Many times lost, many times found again.
The OCA
I can has buddy? XD roflmao

seriously though; cool great profile. I look forward to rping with you.

Ok, I realize this takes a lot of time and work. I get that.
On the other hand, GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaAaaaaaaaaaaaah... Ah, much better. :)

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz