Join our server on Discord

Furry College LIfe (Astaroth/Fred)
"I hope so too, well, no time like the present." I say gesturing towards the doors, "Shall we?"
Many times lost, many times found again.
The OCA
Crystal smiled and looked at Fred and nodded, she smiled at the butler and asked, "Are we allowed to enter?"

The butler smiled at Crystal and nodded, "Yes, your father is in his office, you will have to wait about 10 to 20 minutes to see him." He opened the castle door and held it while saying, "After you."

Crystal smiled and nodded and held Fred's hand and entered the castle, all of the inside walls was painted red, there where many pictures on the wall, flowers on the desks and the smell of sweet roses filed the caste. "Well, this is home." She said to Fred.
The OCA
Creative Minds
"It's a very nice place." I say, taking in everything.
The OCA
She looks around her home, she walks into the front room and sitting there in the red arm chair is her mum. She smiles and says, "Mother!"

Crystals mum Hannah looks up to her daughter and smiles, she jumps out of her chair and hugs Crystal. She then notices Fred and asks Crystal, "Darling who is this dashing boy?"
The OCA
Creative Minds
"Hi, I'm Fredrick Delacruz, you can call me Fred though." I say as i hold out a hand to shake. "You must be her mother."
The OCA
Hannah smiled at Fred, "Well its nice to meet you Fred, you can call me Hannah or mum as your with my daughter now." She laughed for a sec, "We done shake hands in the family," she hugged Fred, "We hug," she let Fred go and smiled at him, "Welcome to the family," she told him.

Crystal smiled at what she was seeing as her mother was getting along well with her new boyfriend.
The OCA
Creative Minds
Surprised he hugged her back, 'um..alright then Hannah"
The OCA
Hannah smiled at Fred and looked at Crystal, "You and Fred should go and see father, his meeting should be finished by now."

Crystal smiled, "Thanks mum," she grabbed Fred's hand and pulled him towards the door, "See you later mum." she said and opened the door and headed into the hallway.
The OCA
Creative Minds
"See you later Hannah." I say as Crystal pulled me along the house. "Besides being a king, what else does he do?" I ask.
The OCA
Crystal smiles at Fred as he asked the best question that she defiantly knew.
"Well, as he's a king he doesn't sit on his chair all day reading the paper," she giggled, "He is also a father, a loyal member of the city." She opens a curtain and shows the other side of the city that is being re built. "These buildings are what my dad is helping build, he also help the community if its having money issues and if someone is in trouble and needs protecting, that's why he has so many meetings." She tells Fred and shuts the curtain.
The OCA
Creative Minds