Join our server on Discord

Furry College LIfe (Astaroth/Fred)
After another break I settle in to the dorm room, waiting for my new roommate since the last one graduated, nervous over the entire thing. "Get a hold of youself Fred Delacruz, its only another person to bunk with" Still I wait patiently.
Many times lost, many times found again.
The OCA
Crystal walks into the college looking around, she looks at her number '829' and starts looking around, I looked at one of the doors at it says '798'. I start walking forwards, heading upstairs, passing some people and found myself closer to my dorm room as I looked at another door saying '810'. I walk across the hallway and find my dorm room and whisper to myself, "Don't be nervous, just be calm and relaxed." I knock the door three times and wait.
The OCA
Creative Minds
I almost fall out of my bed in surprise, jumping up I smooth down my clothes and what not be for walking to the door, pausing for a moment to take a breath, I turn the nob and open the door. "Hi! You must be my new Roommate..." I managed to get out before freezing again in surprise, there stood a girl. gathering my wits I hold my hand out to her "Nice to meet you, I'm Fred Delacruz, do you need any help with anything?" I ask looking for her bags or anything to carry in.
The OCA
I wait for a few seconds, looking around the hallway until the dorm door opens. A boy stands there. I start to think to herself, "I thought they said I'd be paired with a girl? Ah well, this will have to do." I blink for a second and say, "Hello Fred, I'm Crystal Lewis, its really nice to meet you." I shake his hand and look at my bags and look back at Fred. "No not really, I can carry them. Can I come in please?" I asks whilst smiling.
The OCA
Creative Minds
I blush slightly at obstructing the doorway. "Oh, yes, sorry, come on in Crystal. Make yourself at home." I stand back to let her in.
The OCA
I smiles again, and reply, "Thank you," As I enter the room, its a little big. I see two separate beds, two desks and two wardrobes. "Which ones my side Fred?" I look at him and wink.
The OCA
Creative Minds
I blink for a second before smiling back. "Well, that one to the left was my other roommate's side, though if you want this side I can move my stuff over there. I'm still unpacking a bit." I gesture to a bag with the clothes. "It wouldn't be much trouble if you prefere this side of the room."
The OCA
I look at both beds and look back at Fred. "Well, I'm ok being on the other bed as your already started unpacking I will have your other room mates bed." I smiles at you and put my bags on the other bed. I look at Fred and remember something about the college, there all human and furry!! "Fred, sorry to ask this but what if the other half you? I mean, are you half human?" I smile at Fred happily.
The OCA
Creative Minds
"Erm, well, I'm Half Wolf if that means anything." I say scratching my head in bemused way. "I don't think it would really matter one way or another, but are you half human as well?" I ask.
The OCA
I look at Fred and smile. "Well, its nice to meet someone who has a a wolf inside of them." I blush a little and look at Fred. "Well, I'll show you what I am." I close my eyes and a red tail and red ears appear. "I'm half fox." I smiles and wink at Fred.
The OCA
Creative Minds