Join our server on Discord

Furry College LIfe (Astaroth/Fred)
"Never rode in a limo before." I mutter to myself before smiling at Crystal, stepping inside. "thanks."
Many times lost, many times found again.
The OCA
Crystal rests her head while getting driven to the palace, she then snuggles into Freds next, looking up at him happliy.
The OCA
Creative Minds
I smile back at her before I remember where I was going, to meet the family. My smile faultered for a moment before smiling back. If they don't like me, tough I think to myself.
The OCA
Crystal looks outside of the window before looking outside of the window and see's the place coming near. "Where there!" she says.
The OCA
Creative Minds
So this is the place, very nice. "Wow. awesome." I say with a smile.
The OCA
As Crystal looked out of the window, the sun hit on the palace cream walls, gleaming windows and its huge gates. The palace was four floors high, the grass was light, fresh green with lush red roses and lily's planted in the grass.
She smiled. "Wow, dad sure has done a good job on those flowers." she said to Fred.
The OCA
Creative Minds
I whistle lowly, "I'll say, pretty impressive."
The OCA
Crystal smiles at Fred, as the car stops she smiles and looks at him, "Well here we are."

The driver gets out of the car and opens the door, "After you sir," he says to Fred.
The OCA
Creative Minds
I step out, still looking around in wonder. "Thanks." i say, stepping aside to let Crystal step out.
The OCA
Crystal jumped out and looked around. "Well, I hope my family likes you hunny."

The gates opened and a butler came out of the front of the palace door and stood there waiting for Crystal and Fred to arrive to the door.
The OCA
Creative Minds