Join our server on Discord

Furry College LIfe (Astaroth/Fred)
I grab a blanket to cover us up, wrapping an arm around her.
Many times lost, many times found again.
The OCA
I cuddle more into him as he puts a blanket over us. "Hum....so comfy." I say and my eyes softly close and I fall into a deep sleep as my tail waggles around softly.
The OCA
Creative Minds
I yawn a moment, "yes, it is." I say, closing my own eyes and falling asleep as well. wrapping my wail aroung her.
The OCA
*6 hours later*
After a good couple of hours sleep, I slowly start to open my soft and tired eyes.
I move a little and start to rub my eyes and looked around the room, only to see darkness, I get up and peeked out of the curtain to see some light still out side. I smile, I look back down to the bed to see Fred still sleeping, I look up at the clock in the room and its 5 o'clock. I jump off the bed and grab my bag and start to look for some clothes and underwear to wear.
The OCA
Creative Minds
Pleasant dreams about holding a certain fox in a hug during the sunset were interrupted as she suddenly disappeared. Suddenly I woke up, seeing Crystal looking for clothes to wear. I just lay there and watch her for a moment, admiring her beauty.
The OCA
As I still rampage through my clothes, I notice Fred is awake. I look at him and smile
loving the way he is looking at me. "Did you enjoy your sleep hunny?" I ask, and
I start re- searching for some clothes to wear still whilst making a happy humming
noise.
The OCA
Creative Minds
"mmm, yes, I did you love?" I ask, getting up and stretching myself. Walking over to my bag I too start searching for clothes to wear. All the while listening to Crystal hum.
The OCA
I make a cute smile at him and replied, "Yes, I did thanks. I have to say, you're very comfy when I was sleeping." I then poke my tongue out and start putting on a white thong and a long white skirt. I then put on my white bra and my short white top.
The OCA
Creative Minds
slipping on a pair of boxers, pulling out a pair of jeans and a black t-shirt to put on. I smile a bit as she pokes her tongue at me, before finding a blue button shirt that i pull on leaving it open. "So, what should we do now madam?" I ask, pulling on a pair of socks.
The OCA
Thinking for about a minute I then reply whilst putting on my white, slip on shoes. "Well you could show me around the college if you'd like to?" I ask and look at him while waggling my fox tail a little.
The OCA
Creative Minds