Join our server on Discord

Furry College LIfe (Astaroth/Fred)
Panting a little bit, I lightly kiss and lick at her neck and shoulder. Pulling out a little I thrust back in, grinding my hips against hers, repeating again, and again. "oh god...." I whisper. Wrapping my arms around her back I lift Crystal off the bed a bit, pressing her body, breasts, against my own body as I start to slowly rub against her.
Many times lost, many times found again.
The OCA
I started moaning moan louder, gripping onto his very warm body, loving the feeling of his cock coming in and out of me was making me more and more wet. I hear him whisper in my ear and I reply, "You ok?" I start to moan softly as he rubs softly against me, I start to lick and kiss his neck once again.
The OCA
Creative Minds
"Fine" I say, before losing myself once again to her body, I start to kiss my way to her chest. Lifting her up for a moment I roll over so that she's on top of me, her breasts more easily reached I kiss my way to her nipples, every once again lightly licking her brests. My arms wrapped around her lower back, pulling her against me as I thrust.
The OCA
I make a slight moan as he starts to kiss my body, I then realize I'm on top of Fred. As he starts to lick my breast, making me moan even more, making me become more wet. As he pulls me closer towards him as he starts to thrust, I start thrusting in the same time as him, becoming more hot, I moan softly.
The OCA
Creative Minds
I start my way to her other breast, leaving a light trail of kisses behind, lightly grunting, and groaning with each thrust of her hot body, only then noticing how hot my own was. I slow down, though only to go deeper inside of her, marveling how her body felt around me.
The OCA
I start to moan more, making my body hotter and hotter, I could feel myself coming towards an orgasm. I started to sweat a little, I made a soft moan as I could feel Fred going into me deeper. My body started to get even hotter as I could feel the orgasm getting even closer, making me moan a little louder.
The OCA
Creative Minds
Panting in pleasure, I was in pure bliss. Slow, deep and firm thrusts were pulling me to the brink of orgasm. Leaning back I thrusted deep inside of her, as far as i could go, then grasped her hips and started to grind against her body.
The OCA
I started to moan and pant at the same time as my orgasm was at its peek. As he started to go even deeper into me, my orgasm came out hard and fast. "Aaaahhhh!!!" I moaned, feeling funny, my body became even hotter and I was blushing deeply as he kept thrusting into me.
The OCA
Creative Minds
Almost losing control of myself I started thrusting hard against her, practically bucking under her, pulling out thrusting in, I held my breath a deep moan from my throat. "mmmmm" It was a odd but exhilarating feeling of having an orgasm but not ejaculating, for the moment. I leaned up wrapping my arms around her and started to kiss her deeply, still thrusting, riding out her orgasm.
The OCA
I kept on moaning, loving the feeling, I kissed Fred deeply as he kept thrusting into me making me moan even more as I could feel the rest of my orgasm coming out of me fast. "Mmmmmm."
The OCA
Creative Minds