Join our server on Discord

Furry College LIfe (Astaroth/Fred)
I stare at her body in all its glory, taking in its curves and tones before shaking myself out of my daze before meeting her eyes. I undo my belt and pants, letting them slide to the ground, leaving me in my slightly tented boxers and blushing more deeper. "I take that back, you're not just hot...your stunningly sexy!" I quip before stepping closer to her, lightly pressing against her, my lips teasingly over hers as I grasped her hips lightly.
Many times lost, many times found again.
The OCA
I look into Fred's eyes and smiled happily, while still blushing, I looked at his body wrapping my arms around his neck and becoming closer to his body. I kiss him back, making the kiss a little deeper, I break the kiss and say, "Thank you for the complement. Your incredibly handsome and plus very well built." I move away from him and sit on the bed, I take off my thong and look back at Fred and ask, "You ready?" I wink at him and poke my tongue out.
The OCA
Creative Minds
Smirking I grasp her tongue with my mouth and proceed to kiss her deeply again, using one of my hands to pull off my boxers, before gliding up to her folds, teasing her for a moment, rubbing lightly around her folds, inner thighs.
The OCA
I kiss back deeply, moaning from the tease, I grasp his cock, and start to wank him off fast, making me moan more from the feeling. "MMmmmm...."
The OCA
Creative Minds
Groaning slightly, I lightly push her against the bed, spreading her folds open, I look deep in her eyes, "Ready?" positioning my cock close to her opening.
The OCA
I look back into his eyes as I lay upon the bed, smiling. "Yes, I'm ready." I look at him, moving my body down a little so his cock was even closer to my opening.
The OCA
Creative Minds
Sighing I press against her, I put my hands against her waist and push until I enter her fully with a gasp.
The OCA
I made a loud moan as I felt his very hard cock enter my opening, I felt my walls becoming wet as he entered me fully. I then kissed Fred softly, rubbing my body against him and I trusted slowly a little.
The OCA
Creative Minds
Low moans and groans emitted from my throat as I kissed her softly, I thrust deeper, pulling her hips closer and started to grind against her. Loving the feel of her body pressed against and around me I let out a loud groan.
The OCA
I begin to moan even more, making me more wet and my nipples became hard. "Mmmmm.." I pull out of the kiss and I start to kiss and lick his neck.
The OCA
Creative Minds