Join our server on Discord

Furry College LIfe (Astaroth/Fred)
Running my hand down her back, the other caressing her arm and side. Unwrapping my tail from hers I rewrap it around her leg. The room felt as if it was spinning around us, I deepen our kiss, enjoying the feel of her body against mine.
Many times lost, many times found again.
The OCA
I begin to moan more, my tail waggles around happily. I break the kiss and wrap my tail around his waste, smiling and blushing whilst looking at him. "What...shall we do now?"
The OCA
Creative Minds
Slightly red myself I answer, "I say we lock the door, draw the curtains and pretend the world doesn't exist while we...continue, our fun." I say suggestively, bringing my hand over her hip and a little lower on her back.
The OCA
I let my tail go off his hip and and smiled at him. "Why not." I go towards the door and lock it and jump towards the window and shut the curtains." I jumps down of the bed and go towards Fred. "Now, where were we?" I ask with a grin whilst my tail wraps around his leg that is very close to his crotch.
The OCA
Creative Minds
I grin as well, my own tail lightly brushing her own crotch area teasingly before wrapping around her thigh teasing her every other moment. all the while wrapping my arms around her lower back, and going lower to bring her closer, and giving her a light kiss.
The OCA
I smile and look at him, feeling funny as he teases me with his tail, I make a soft moan as he kisses me lightly. I break the kiss and look back at him, "Shall we loose the clothes? And do you want me to plus the beds togther?" I smile at him, my tail moves up a little, teasing him slowly.
The OCA
Creative Minds
I sigh overdramatically though with a grin, "If you insist miss." I say before giving her a lingering kiss, moving a way to unbutton my shirt.
The OCA
I smiles at him, kissing back and as he moves away I quickly push the beds together. I walk back to Fred smiling at him as I remove my top slowly, reveling my DD breasts.
The OCA
Creative Minds
After removing my undershirt I could only stare as Crystal slowly lifted her shirt to reveal her breasts in all their eye catching glory. I coudn't really breath for that moment, mesmorized I trace my fingers up her sides and under her breasts, never noticing a blush developing.
The OCA
I move closer to Fred as he started to touch my naked body, making me smile, I looked at him and I stared to undo my skirt, pushing them down I leave myself in my thong. I stare at Fred and blush a little.

The OCA
Creative Minds