Join our server on Discord

Furry College LIfe (Astaroth/Fred)
I just stood there feeling kinda blitzed as James told me to watch out for Crystal. I didn't even get a moment to introduce myself before he left. Not to mention the slightly teary Crystal. "Hey now," I say, putting my hands lightly on her shoulders, looking her in the eys. " I think that went well, if I had a younger sister I'd feel the same way. It just takes time you know."
Many times lost, many times found again.
The OCA
Crystal looks at Fred and wipes the tears outta her eyes, smiling at him happily, her tail wags around a lot and she hugs him softly. "I'm so happy your not angry at me or him." she says and looks back at him. "Do you want to head to the place in a bit? I can get a lift from my butler." she asks him, smiling.
The OCA
Creative Minds
"why should I be angry at either of you?" I wonder aloud before answering. "Might as well, better to be early and visit...this butler isn't like...going to poison me or what not for dating you is he?" I ask with a light joke.
The OCA
Crystal giggles from what Fred had said, "No, he's a great guy to be around, his names Owen, but hes good at being friendly." She says before grabbing her bag.
The OCA
Creative Minds
I let out a mental sigh, all the while grinning. "Right then, should we go now or in a bit?"
The OCA
Crystal smiles, and replies, "Now would be great, let me just ring Owen." She gets out her mobile from her coat pocket and dials some numbers before putting it by her ear and waits for an answer. A few seconds later Owen answers the phone.

"Hello, Crystal, what can I help you with?" he asks in a kind voice.

"Hey Owen!" she says happily. "Can you pic me and my new boyfriend Fred up at the front of the college please? My dad is expecting us there." She asks.

"Yes, that will be fine, I'll start the car now and I'll be in there in a flash, see you in a bit my dear." he replies.

"Ok, see you then." She says and puts the phone down. She looks at Fred and smiles, "Well, we'd better get going." she tell him and walks out of the room and waits for him happily.
The OCA
Creative Minds
Once again I was floored by the casualness and speed of the call. "Right." I say following her out, shaking my head with a small smile.
The OCA
Crystal holds his hand before walking down the hall, down the stairs, through another hall and straight towards reception. She smiles at him and licks his cheek before saying, "I love you."

Owen stands there smiling at Crystal and Fred, standing at reception he says, "Hey, love birds, hurry up."

Crystal giggles when she hears Owen and looks at him, "Hey Owen, sorry about where taking so long, where just madly in love." She giggles.
The OCA
Creative Minds
I smile, replying "I love you too." Owen looked like a nice chap, though the love birds comment got me. Looking at Crystal i ask. "Does everyone know we're a couple?"
The OCA
Crystal thinks for a minute before replying, "I really don't know sorry hunny, my dad will only tell the community with yours and my permission." she says and walks out side with him and Owen towards the limo.

Owen opens the door limo door and smiles at Crystal and Fred. "Ladies first." he says.

Crystal smiles and goes into the limo, "Thank you." she says to Owen and moves up a bit she looks at Fred and smiles.
The OCA
Creative Minds