Join our server on Discord

Furry College LIfe (Astaroth/Fred)
I nod once before I sit back up, wrapping my arms around her, giving her a deep passionate kiss. All the while thrusting back.
Many times lost, many times found again.
The OCA
Crystal grins as he gets up and wraps my arms around him, kissing him back, moaning as she is thrusting while he is, she speeds up making her orgasm become closer. "Mmmm..." she moans.

James stopped at the door of Crystals room and knocks the door three times hard and said in a loud voice, "Crystal, it James, open up." He stood there waiting.
The OCA
Creative Minds
I thrusted deep inside of her, totally surprised at the door knocks, before a wave of bliss passed through me, "Oh god..." i gasp out as i came.
The OCA
Crystal became shocked and her brother James was at the door and she didn't want her brother to catch her. "Shit....its my brother." She said quietly, "We have to stop." She jumped of Fred and grabbed her clothes and quickly get changed. "If my bro finds out about this, he'll kill me. Please get changed, hurry." She says as she puts her clothes back on quickly.
The OCA
Creative Minds
I stopped, before hurrying for my own clothes, though rather stiffly. "Brother?" I ask as I had to shuffle a bit to get my pants on.
The OCA
Crystal looks at him and puts her top on and her skirt and replies, "Yes, I have an older brother, James. He can't see me like this. Help me move the beds apart."
The OCA
Creative Minds
"Right...brother." I say as I help move the beds apart, "What is this brother's name if I may ask?" I ask putting on a shirt.
The OCA
Crystal smiles and looks at him and replies, "His name is James." she says and pushes the beds apart and made the bed before heading to the door. "Ready?" she asks him.
The OCA
Creative Minds
"As ready as I'll ever be I suppose." I say, tossing my clothes on the bed.
The OCA
Crystal opens the door and smiles at James. "Hey James, what a lovely surprise to see you here." she say and opens the door fully.

James smiles at his little sister Crystal and looks into the room and see's a boy, she looks at Crystal and asks, "Crystal can I ask who this boy is?"

Crystal smiles, "Ah, his is my new boyfriend, Fred. Dad has already met him and he's coming to the palace today to meet the family," she says smiling happily.

James looks at Fred, "Hello." He walks into the dorm room and looks at Fred and then looks at Crystal. "Fred, you'd better look after my baby sister," he says in a harsh voice and walks out.

Crystal looks at Fred after James had walked out. "I'm sorry about my brother, he's always been like this all the time, you just need to show him your committed to being with me." She says with a tear in her eye.
The OCA
Creative Minds