Join our server on Discord

Furry College LIfe (Astaroth/Fred)
I laugh softly, all the while admiring her 'Foxy' side. I close my eyes and take an elaborate bow, all the while a tail and ears appear, as I open my eyes they had turned a sort of amber color. "Madamoiselle."
Many times lost, many times found again.
The OCA
I blush a little and look at Fred as he changes in to his half human/wolf form. "Well, well, well. You look hot as a wolf." Smiles at you and waggles my tail happily.
The OCA
Creative Minds
Straightening up my tail swishes back and forth in amusement. "Yet not as dashing as a certain fox standing in front of me." I point out with a slight grin.
The OCA
I walk towards Fred, smiling at him, my tail waggles happily and wraps around Fred's tail. "Oh really." I say and lick his cheek.
The OCA
Creative Minds
Caught offguard I wrap my arms around Crystal, before nuzzling her cheek, running my hand down her back a bit. "Really." I whisper to her ear.
The OCA
I start to smile more, hugging Fred back and blushing as he nuzzles on my cheek. "You know, we have got no classes today as its a Saturday, why don't we do something fun?" I ask whilst I rub my tail against his.
The OCA
Creative Minds
"Define 'Fun' Miss Lewis." I say, shivers go through me as she rubs my tail, I lightly lick her cheek.
The OCA
I giggle before answering, "Well does this answer your question?" I pull Fred into a deep kiss and my hands wrap around his neck whilst my tail is still rapped around his.
The OCA
Creative Minds
I pull her closer, almost pressing my body against hers, letting out a low moan. I bend low a bit to lift her up, before saying a little out of breath "Yes it does." before kissing her again, lightly licking her lips before going deeper.
The OCA
As Fred kisses back I make a small moan, after he breaks the kiss I take a deep breath and my cheeks turned a bright pink. As he kisses me deeper, I start to moan more.
The OCA
Creative Minds