Join our server on Discord

Furry College LIfe (Astaroth/Fred)
I kiss her lightly back, "Night Crystal, you too." I murmer before sleeping as well.
Many times lost, many times found again.
The OCA
My eyes close shut, I moved around as I sleep, still cuddling Fred's naked and furry body.
The OCA
Creative Minds
Later on in the morning time I wake up once again from dreams of a particular princess and...King Phill? I rub my eys a bit, yawning before smiling at Crystal, I look at her loving before moving her stray hairs from her cute face. "Rise and shine Love.." I say soflty.
The OCA
After a long and lovely comfy sleep, I hear Fred's voice and open my sleepy eyes, looking at Fred as he smiled at me. I make a yawn and stretch before looking back at him, "Hunny, what time is it?" Crystal asks with cute voice whilst rubbing her tired eyes.
The OCA
Creative Minds
With a semi-serious voice I reply "About 4:45 in the morning."
The OCA
Crystal stretches once more before looking back at him, "Bit early to get up right?" I ask before rubbing my body against his side smiling at him.
The OCA
Creative Minds
I smile back, "True, assuming I looked at the clock, it is actually...6:13 AM." I say, idly running my hand across her body.
The OCA
Crystal smiled when he re corrected the time and giggled. "Well why don't we have a little bit of fun before going to meet my family?" She asks and licks his chest.
The OCA
Creative Minds
I laugh softly, "Why not?" I say, running my hand across her stomach and chest.
The OCA
Crystal smiles at him before starting to kiss his lips softly. She started to rub her body against his, she then started to enter her tongue into his mouth, rapping her tongue around his tongue. She rubbed her hand against his dick and then began to wank him off slowly and started to speed up.
The OCA
Creative Minds