Join our server on Discord

Furs and Scales (Kyosan|Lonely Werewolf RP)
Sitting down and taking a long sip from the soft drink he had prepared himself, Kyosan rested back against the couch, flicking through the channels on the television for a moment before turning it off. As he took his eyes off the screen, he noticed that the feral wolf was stirring a little once more, before smiling. "Seems you're a little better at least." He commented dryly.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Her ears then perked up as heard the sipping sound and male voice a few feet away from her, and saw the purple dragon sitting on the couch. She still scared of the strangers even though Kyosan had treat her injury and growled to avoid him getting close. It seems he'll have a tough time to gain her trust. Soon, her stomach produce a soft growl before she curled herself, seeming like she's really hungry.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Setting the soft drink in his claw down for a moment and looking onto the feral wolf once more, Kyosan could faintly hear the whine of her stomach; giving a soft chuckle as he lifted himself up before moving over towards the kitchen - which wasn't too far away, before pulling out a few slices of meat in a bowl before heading back. "I hope you like this... it's all I can think of." He spoke gently, laying the bowl down close to her.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Based on the dragon's reaction, she knew what he'll got to do next and she was right. She can't admit that her empty stomach need foods, especially after all the confusing situation. As Kyosan returned with a few pieces of fresh meat in a bowl, the feral wolf take a sniff and indulge piece by piece. Since she live in the wild, she hunt and eat the prey together with it's blood which is never taste good, but she somewhat fortunate to taste an actual meat the anthros usually eats. From there, Kyosan had gain her trust that he's not a threat.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds