Join our server on Discord

Furs and Scales (Kyosan|Lonely Werewolf RP)
This is a Twin RP for me, Kyosan, and one Lonely Werewolf (Aka. Faiz). So, as a general disclaimer, if you are not either of these people, please do not post in this thread! Or else your soul will forfeit and weep to the awesomeness this thread can produce.

Anyway Faiz - would it be alright if I use Kyosan along with Fluffy Wolfey? Also, any ideas what kind of theme we could have running to get them introduced perhaps? ^^
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
That would be good. Kyo and Fluffy Wolfey is a very perfect pair. XD

How about this?
Kyosan stumble/spotting Wolfey in feral form with crescent moon pendant on her neck and without black hair, following him or she sleep in front of his house to cover herself from night cold rain. Then, he adopt her to accompany his lonely life until a particular year, she transform into anthropomorphic two-tailed wolf. So, you know the rest. XP
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Haha, I have to admit - I actually do like that idea. Sounds like it could go far, in my opinion. So I'd take it if we were to follow that idea, we'd either skip over most of that year gap or go through parts of it, right?

But anywho, I'm all up for taking the idea ^^
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Okay. If that case, I'll start my introductory post. :D

IC :
In a small community on sub urban area, it's already late evening and the sky is engulf with the darkness as the sun sets over the horizon. Somewhere in the woods not too far from nearest house, a bright yellow lights flashing the area for about one or two seconds before it went disappeared. The wolf-like creature lays on the grassy ground and it seems conscious despite it looks weak due to the messy spots on the furs.

The feral wolf open it's weak blue eyes and look around in confusion before gets up to explore the area. She grunt a bit as her right leg were injured and bleeds a little due to something happen before she gets here. Later then, she spot a few concrete house not too far from her current location, observe some anthros gets off from a car or walked into the house. Not be able to stand the pain, she lays on the ground once again and trying to take a short nap, hoping she could forget the pain.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
The night rolled in, and Kyosan strolled out of the warm confines of his bungalow - giving a silent yawn before a gentle curse underneath his draconic maw. He pondered for a moment why he even left the house, let alone in the dark of the night, before his thoughts trailed back to him; he came outside again to have a peaceful walk.

As he hummed a gentle tune from his maw, he began pacing along slowly towards the somewhat looming forest that lay not too far from the houses. It was a very small area he lived in; not many locals, but all were friendly at least with each other. Bar him, he felt like the odd exception.

Walking along for a few moments quite slowly and the least bit briskly, the violet-scaled dragon paused as he noticed something at least shuffling slightly nearby. Training his eyes better within the bleak darkness, his eyes focused on that of a seemingly feral wolf, with a slightly dirty cream coat and sleeping. Curiously, he edged himself closer - curious to his finding along his walk. "Heelllooo..." He drawed out, intrigued as he drew closer.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
The feral wolf is in half sleep until her ears perked up as heard a foreign voice, something she rarely heard in her life. She wakes up and saw the tall and big figure thanks to the coat that the dragon is wearing, backing up a little because of fear he will hurt her even more. But she totally forgot about her injury and letting out another yelp in pain, the cut on her right leg is getting slightly wider and continued to bleed.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Hey hey..." Kyosan began, noticing the wolf slowly backing up; seemingly more out of fear rather then backing up to retaliate. At the distance he was from the feral wolf, he couldn't help but notice the gash on it's right leg. Cursing softly under his breath, he abandoned his idea quickly of a long walk before kneeling down and tenderly reaching out for the wolf. "Don't worry, I'm not going to bite..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
The wolf emitting a long growl to scare off the anthro dragon of gaining even closer, but she whimper for help as she sense his good aura and he's no longer become a threat. There's a lot happen on her today and unable to think properly. Suddenly, she went silence and fell unconscious due to the continuous bleeding and there's no more energy left to keep her awake.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Argh... let's get you back." Kyosan grunted as he noticed the wolf no longer responding to him, as he pulled off his jacket for a moment before wrapping it around the gash on the wolf's right leg, trying to stop the bleeding as much as possible before slowly with a bit of effort trying to carry her back towards his house. "Can't just leave you like that...."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
The feral wolf went unconscious for about an hour before opening her eyelids to show her weak blue eyes. Her vision still blurry from all the commotion but miraculously, she's no longer feel any pain on her right leg. She regain her vision a bit and observe the surrounding, seems like she's laying on the carpeted floor in the living room.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds