Join our server on Discord

RP anyone?
*dead body twitches*

Sertos: *pokes him with a stick* >.>.... he's dead...
"to see, to hear, to feel, to love." i have no idea why i made that up O>O
The OCA
Ok...so does anyone wanna RP with me. I wanna know who's interested in doing the RP before I chose who to RP with.
The OCA
Creative Minds
Romeo and Juliet! ...-ish... In demon form... Anyways, I'ma on board... Although I don't knows about the whole "slave" idea thing... W'ever, I'll work around it.
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
(03-31-2011 09:44 AM)Astaroth Wrote:
(03-31-2011 09:39 AM)Casey the Demon Wrote: You need to be more specific in what your wanting that extremely broad. Now Are you wanting an rp just for sex or one adventure and has sex in it but not the focal point?

Ok, the RP I'm interested in making a type of adventure plus slave RP really. I'd like to have a type of castle in the RP. But thats the only thing I can think of at the moment.
Do you have any ideas to go with it?

Okay do you want this private or an open rp because if it is private I got few idea's this one wouldn't be master slave though. more about dominance and submission. If your wanting to submissive one then you could be a like a werewolf or something like with a much more animal tendencies and mind set. We could do fight scene when the two meet if you want and they could fight it out. If your not wanting to be a furry then I could be the monsterous were or creature you run into?
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
(03-31-2011 10:06 AM)johalt Wrote: Romeo and Juliet! ...-ish... In demon form... Anyways, I'ma on board... Although I don't knows about the whole "slave" idea thing... W'ever, I'll work around it.

YEH!!!! *smiles happily and hugs you* I apsaloutly LOVE the idea!!
Well do you want it furry? or normal?

The OCA
Creative Minds
me all the way... not which of my demon chars to use idk and Astraoth, i'm the one who put the oringal idea of it, and he jsut translated it
The OCA
Quickest way to end any battle: create a common enemy.
*grins from hug* *regains composure* Ahem, well, uh, ahem, I sorta gotta keep things mostly strictly professional, so, ahem, 30 sec hugs/other max, sry bout that...
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
(03-31-2011 10:09 AM)Casey the Demon Wrote:
(03-31-2011 09:44 AM)Astaroth Wrote:
(03-31-2011 09:39 AM)Casey the Demon Wrote: You need to be more specific in what your wanting that extremely broad. Now Are you wanting an rp just for sex or one adventure and has sex in it but not the focal point?

Ok, the RP I'm interested in making a type of adventure plus slave RP really. I'd like to have a type of castle in the RP. But thats the only thing I can think of at the moment.
Do you have any ideas to go with it?

Okay do you want this private or an open rp because if it is private I got few idea's this one wouldn't be master slave though. more about dominance and submission. If your wanting to submissive one then you could be a like a werewolf or something like with a much more animal tendencies and mind set. We could do fight scene when the two meet if you want and they could fight it out. If your not wanting to be a furry then I could be the monsterous were or creature you run into?

I love this idea too....humm....i'll be a fox :D
yeh fight scene sounds awesome!! :D me likey fight scenes hehe
if you dont want to be a furry, you could be something else if you want to :)
The OCA
Creative Minds
of if their's fighting then i'll be my other... char.... <.< which one to chose... i'll go ryan :P. so are we going public or privet?
The OCA
hum......I dunno....deathseal1390, Casey and Johalt, could you guys vote if you wanna do a private or a public RP?? Please?
The OCA
Creative Minds