Join our server on Discord

RP anyone?
I want to start an RP with someone but I don't know who to ask.

I'm into normal Rping, slave rping, anykind really.

So please, can some please RP with me?

Thanks
The OCA
Creative Minds
i will, but do not ask my for ideas lol
"to see, to hear, to feel, to love." i have no idea why i made that up O>O
The OCA
Lol :D

so what RPing style are you into?
The OCA
Creative Minds
You need to be more specific in what your wanting that extremely broad. Now Are you wanting an rp just for sex or one adventure and has sex in it but not the focal point?
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
(03-31-2011 09:39 AM)Casey the Demon Wrote: You need to be more specific in what your wanting that extremely broad. Now Are you wanting an rp just for sex or one adventure and has sex in it but not the focal point?

Ok, the RP I'm interested in making a type of adventure plus slave RP really. I'd like to have a type of castle in the RP. But thats the only thing I can think of at the moment.
Do you have any ideas to go with it?
The OCA
Creative Minds
>.>... besides war no
The OCA
(03-31-2011 09:48 AM)deathseal1390 Wrote: >.>... besides war no

Ah, ok....need to think of something then...
The OCA
Creative Minds
Slaves... Castle... ... ... Processing ... ... ... ... ... What abot- nah, nvm ... ... ... ... ... ... I'm thinking... Queen rp? No, wait, theres already on'a those... Yeah, I'ma stumped.
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
*turns a computer on*
Comouter: filling area with nero toxin spray... filling... 2%.....30%....88%.... ERROR!!! *shuts down*

how about, two demonic families at war? one you could be the ruler of one house since you want to be a ruler, but we'd need a 2nd ruler.... wait the nero toxin D: *dies before i could finish*
The OCA
(03-31-2011 09:51 AM)johalt Wrote: Slaves... Castle... ... ... Processing ... ... ... ... ... What abot- nah, nvm ... ... ... ... ... ... I'm thinking... Queen rp? No, wait, theres already on'a those... Yeah, I'ma stumped.

Hum....but a if there is a Queen RP doesnt mean another one cant be made. it could be a different type of Queen RP
(03-31-2011 09:54 AM)deathseal1390 Wrote: *turns a computer on*
Comouter: filling area with nero toxin spray... filling... 2%.....30%....88%.... ERROR!!! *shuts down*

how about, two demonic families at war? one you could be the ruler of one house since you want to be a ruler, but we'd need a 2nd ruler.... wait the nero toxin D: *dies before i could finish*

um...that sounds like...not bad idea. Before I choose one I wanna see some other ideas before I chose one :)
The OCA
Creative Minds