Join our server on Discord

RP anyone?
Well, public probs more people, slightly less pm's, peerhaps more work;
Private, it's usu about the opposite.
Lol voting; my personal opinion, all depends on how you wanna do thus: you want tight knit plot/things kept together, go private;
You wants just action/barrel o laughs, go public.
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
(03-31-2011 10:18 AM)johalt Wrote: Well, public probs more people, slightly less pm's, peerhaps more work;
Private, it's usu about the opposite.

Ok, but I still don't know if to go private or public. if all of us are in the same private RP, it could work. What do you think?
The OCA
Creative Minds
Possible; but wit a plot this so far open ended, I think our best bet might lie wit public
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
(03-31-2011 10:22 AM)johalt Wrote: Possible; but wit a plot this so far open ended, I think our best bet might lie wit public

Good idea, just have to wait and see what the other guys say first.

The OCA
Creative Minds
public pls :3
"to see, to hear, to feel, to love." i have no idea why i made that up O>O
The OCA
Oh I was talking private rp for just you and me Astaroth XD
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
i came up with the idea, i should be the one pming her then
"to see, to hear, to feel, to love." i have no idea why i made that up O>O
The OCA
Okay.. Astaroth From your first post in this thread you made it sound like you wanted a private one on one rping with several rps going at once maybe. Now I was suggesting one for her and me that is why I took it to pms
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
(03-31-2011 10:36 AM)deathseal1390 Wrote: public pls :3

I could make a public RP as well as a private, hopefully some members will join as well tho

(03-31-2011 10:38 AM)Casey the Demon Wrote: Oh I was talking private rp for just you and me Astaroth XD

Well if you want to do a private RP, I'm there!! :D
The OCA
Creative Minds