Join our server on Discord

Hello
Sertos: *runs into it, tripping and makeing the gas tank meet with the holy fire that's on him*
"to see, to hear, to feel, to love." i have no idea why i made that up O>O
The OCA
*looks around and puts a towel on Sertos quicky*
The OCA
Creative Minds
*giant mushroom cloud*(btw it runs on the flux capacitor from back to the future, so plutonium/lightning) NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPOOOOOOOO! (random p's make things interesting rofl) NOT AGAIN!
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
*back away*

Setros: thanks ^^
The OCA
*strokes Setros* its ok, just make sure you dont go by holy water, I cant even touch the stuff with out my skin burning
The OCA
Creative Minds
Setros: *has terrble burns* the pain T.T

Setros: *has terrble burns* the pain T.T
The OCA
That's what joo get fo blowin up ma scooter, you hellish incubus
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Sertos:the pain T.T someone get me some hell aloe!
The OCA
(03-31-2011 10:19 AM)Astaroth Wrote: *strokes Setros* its ok, just make sure you dont go by holy water, I cant even touch the stuff with out my skin burning

Wait holy water's BAD for demons?... Okay stay out of the pool, the showers, the bathroom, the kitchen sink... you know what better just not touch anything for a few hours.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Dude, when was the last time a priest came within 1 terrabyte of this site?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz