Join our server on Discord

Hello
Hello, I'm Astaroth. I'm a different and strange girl some people say. I come from Britain, Wales and I am half Welsh and Irish plus I love SHEEP!!! *giggles*
Thanks to my cousin, who was on here but for some reason isn't hardly on here, showed me this sight :)
I love RPing, chatting about random stuff and I love meeting new people. Plus the one thing I'm mostly into is about demons and stuff *giggles*
The OCA
Creative Minds
*plays epic music finally anthor demonology fan :D
"to see, to hear, to feel, to love." i have no idea why i made that up O>O
The OCA
*smiles happily* is there anymore fans of demons on this sight?
The OCA
Creative Minds
as far i as i know just me ^^ (define demon fan...)
The OCA
Well I hope there is some more around here :) It'll be nice to find more than one person that like stuff about demons on here
The OCA
Creative Minds
well, i can name 5 types of demons off the type of my head. and what part of hell they come from ^^
The OCA
Greetings and salutations! As a TM gift to newcomers, I would like to ask you t- *checks notes* whoops, wrong speech XP sry, I would like to offer you this gift *random rock solo* I present to you: the mystery present! (it is literally whatever you want it to be) pls be advised that shaking it is not advisable. Ok, intro over, welcome to the club! Btw, who is this cousin of yours who directed you to is?
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
*giggles and takes the gift* thanks *smiles and opens the gift and pops out a cute demon * aaaawwww its cute!! *cuddles the demon puppy*
Ow, my cousin. Ow, she told me not to say as she has had some bad things happen in the past and doesn't want me to have an argument with one of the members cause of it.
The OCA
Creative Minds
*shrugs* good enough for me... But whatfor you say "ow"?
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
That what I always say when someone asks a question sometimes lol
The OCA
Creative Minds