Join our server on Discord

Yippee....I won an auction for a Digimon Manga on Ebay!!!!!!
Congrats Proph, I know the feeling.

I never buy stuff from that seller tho, he charges way too much.Probably is worth it though since its one of those 60 page jobs. I mainly just buy the crossbreeding stuff that you need to actually play detective to uncover on there.

In response to your question about the prices:

On Ebay, You have an affect in bidding called an Agent. Yes, this is sort of like an Agent from The Matrix, cept this one helps you buy pron. :P

What the Agent Program does is that, say I bought some Japanese Digi Card battle Cards, like the VamDemon I got in my sig now, he came from ebay.

Say the auction is 5 bucks. (which it was) What I did was sat there in front of my comp, and refreshed the page, counting the clock till the last minute, and thirty seconds. 1.30.

Then, i bid 11.00 dollars. But since The matrix Agent is there to help, my bid is only really what the last guy bid, but just higher. So I wound up winning the auction at just over the min at 5.50 or so.

In theory i could have set to pay 100 dollars for those cards, and the guy who was bidding (if he was around during the last minute ;p ) could sit there and up his price bit by bit until the auction was over. Insuring you the win.

But you'd still have to pay what the other person upped it to, dont forget.

Anyhoo, I could tell ya some wierd stories bout ebay dojin buying. Like that time I was outbid by 30 dollars on this non-hentai Tailmon and Kari dojin. was within the last 3 mins and 50 seconds. (This was before i learned how to snipe at 1 min and 30 sec, i suggest you learn the same @@ )

It was okay tho, cuz i guess i could let that guy spend the 39 dollars on a auction that started at 5 if he really had that much cash. (my highest was 38 )
My manga just came in the mail. Man, that was fast. Just took a week.
Holy shit, is E-bay always that quick? if so I'm gonna be buying alot of smashing pumpkins and sonic stuff lol.

Congrats on the safe arrival of your doushin prophet lol.
Well, I hope that that manga is everything you wished for (if not, then reasonably so).

*still likes looking at the Dorothy icon*
Hey Prophet did you ever get that Harry Potter Manga? Do you have scans from that?
Yes, they all came in. I don't have scans yet, but I will soon.
Prophet Wrote:Yes, they all came in. I don't have scans yet, but I will soon.

Rock on!

Hope there's some Junpei or Blitzmon action. :D

I've got some doujinshi I'll probably get around to scanning in someday. The only one I have scanned in just now is Dinohumon x Takuya and I'm not entirely satisfied with how the scans turned out so I may wind up redoing it. I'll probably submit it at some point.

What's preferred WRT doujinshi scans? How big or how small should they be?
Speaking of scans, anybody wanna take a crack at fixing those scans of Digi-Tama 1 that we have (the pixels on every page are WAY too sharp, a blur option done in Photoshop should fix it)?

If not, I'd like to
Quote:Hope there's some Junpei or Blitzmon action. :D

There's a Junpei, Izumi, and Ranamon sex romp in it.
and how soon are we to expect this lovel doujin to be scanned and posted up for our veiwing pleasure *shifty eyes*

Ok just kidding, no rush at all proph, enjoy your doujin then feel free to post it up when you feel like it.