Join our server on Discord

Yippee....I won an auction for a Digimon Manga on Ebay!!!!!!
lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

I know it's no big deal with some of you whom ordered stuff from Ebay before, but this particular Manga is what I really, really wanted.

You can see some pictures of it on this link. It has Kari 01 in a 'Card Captor Sakura' school uniform. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...egory=1345
AWESOME... the InfinityForce/Digi-Tama 5 Manga... one of the new ones I saw on Toranoana.

Once again, I have seen the preview on this one, along with SoraMimi Hour numbers 5 and 6 (Yup, more Mimi close-ups than you can wave a Numemon on a stick at).
Man that looks sweet, congrats lol..
Scan it or die trying.
Yeah, I'll scan it for you all.

I just hope it gets mailed to me. :?
has that happened to ya before prophet?
Everything I've ordered, in the pass, had come through. I just stay worried until the packages arrive.
can't help but be a lil cautious lol.
I hear if you never recive your goods they find the locatoin of the bidder and ether sue or arrest them!

I do hope you will scan them manga and share it with us all Prophet? ^_^

I myself fave quite a few Manga's from Japan (That I got at numors Comic Con trips each year) but for that life of me I have yet to get even one Digimon one yet! >_<

I got Evanglions, Sailor Moons, and few others. Coasts are high but I love to do it!
I did paid 5 dollars for insurance, but I'll had to look over at what it actually does.

What was weird was that I've put a bid for 42.50 and when I've won, the previous person who'd put up a bid for 31.00, turns out to be the final price I have to pay. :?

Yeah, these Mangas are pretty high, but they are worth it.