Join our server on Discord

Shane/Blacklasher RP. ~World of Darkness~
~Jacob~

Jacob sighed and nodded his head, "You didn't have to lick me.." He said softly and then stepped away from Nero, "I never said he was alone... its just... the sounds... you'll hear it when he gets back im sure.."

Nero's next words hit him hard.

"No one is supposed to kill or eat you but me! G-got that?"

"Glen won't kill you. I'll watch your back. Cuz you're my prey."

"So you are going to kill me.." Jacob's eyes looked sad, and for a moment their golden color faded away to a crystal blue, his human blood showing, "Well... thats... good." He whipped his head up and they turned golden again, "I want you to kill me... make me this promise... we both saw the vision... Glendalvo Darkeye... my father... will use me and my blood to restore himself... Make me this promise.. don't let it happen Nero. If the vision is true and that time comes. I want you to kill me." Then it happened a light green aura surrounded Jacob's body and everything started to tremble. Then just as the aura and power surge appeared it faded leaving Jacob on the ground, a small green sprite floating infront of him.
~Suri~

"Jacob Mikael Darkeye... I am Suri the elemental spirit of earth. You are one of the only fae who were able to prove themselves worthy of command of Earth... only you, your father, and the Fae king have done so...Your bravery and willingness to be sacrificed to protect the world has proven to the queen of the Sprites you are worthy of having the earthern powers within you unlocked" The small sprite said then faded away.

~Jacob~

He looked at Nero and then lifted his shirt to look at the tattoo on his belly and noticed the earth glyph had appeared and colored in.

"Earth... I have control of earth... The four elements... Nero...th-thank you actually for swatting me... I.. I might not have the courage to make the sacrifice... Im blabbing." He stood up and put down his shirt. He held his hand out towards the wall and focused as it happened the stones walls of Glen's manner started to shift and bend, opening a doorway straight to Jacob's room, "Amazing..." With the same concintration he sealed it back up.

He looekd once more at Nero, "I am truely serious.. if the time comes... when glen is going to use my blood... Kill me Nero."
Beauty is like a rose... when it blooms one sees it as perfect... yet as it ages, it withers... and once a rose has withered... who wants to keep it around?

[Image: 2mzldw1.jpg]
My Fursona.
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
"Well I wanted to lick you. You smelled good." Nero grumbled, as if it was the most obvious and logical reason in the world. Besides, he didn't want the human thinking he was tending to him... or anything.... "-Taste good too. When we Dire Wolves taste the blood of something we like, then they're marked. We can find them, and hunt them down to the very depths of ho- I mean- hell itself." He bragged a little. Now this much was true. "Oh. Well, still- I ever hearin' anything about Glen's sex life!" He growled, and though he was directing it toward Jacob, it was really at himself. He was mad and ashamed of himself for feeling a slight pang of jealousy when Glen's son had stated Glen did not always spend the nights alone.

Jacob's sad eyes instilled two things within the demon; gratuitous self-satisfaction, and a rather new emotion that he was not familiar with: gut-grinding guilt. Sure, he meant to cover his not-so-tough-side with his natural demonic tendency to be a tactless, heartless and cruel jerkoff, and he wasn't lying when he said he wanted to eat Jacob- though perhaps it was in more ways than one... but for some reason, hurting one of the people who called him a friend did not feel good. He was not very proud of his cover-up.

"I- you- well-" Nero stammered uncomfortably at Jacob's words. He wanted to be killed? Before he could come up with a suitable retort, Jacob had been visited by the elemental spirit of earth, and had been granted a new power. He cocked his head to the side as the half-breed lifted his shirt up, trying to get a better look at the marking on his belly. He watched Jacob try out his new ability and thank him for the accidental (but he didn't have to know that) aggression. Now how was he supposed to refuse?

The demon took a deep breath, and sighed. "I don't like havin' to kill for any other reason than my own... but I guess I'm gonna make an exception just this once, huh?" He smirked cockily, holding his massive paw out to shake. "I promise that I won't give Glen the chance to use you." He spoke firmly, his naturally deep, growly voice having lowered down to a low, gravelly murmur.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
~Jacob~

Jacob's face turned a deep scarlet when Nero had said that he had WANTED to, and his mind wandered off for a moment not even catching the bit about Glen. But the part about the blood link hit his mind, "Marked... you can tract them... is that like the Vampire Pathogen how the Sire can always find their creation?" He was in information mode, he could learn about a speicies of demon right from the very source.

"And no. Thats not good enough I don't want a promise." Jacob held his palm to his chest and it glowed softly, pulling out a small silver orb, "Something I read about in one of Glen's books during the summer he took me... A spirit contract... a soul pact." He held it towards Nero, "He might harm me yes... but what I need you to do. Is promise that if the time comes that my death will help stop him in any way. You must kill me. Nero Savagebone. I Jacob Mikael Darkeye, offer to you this never ending soul pact that you accept the terms. And in exchange for your agreement to the pact you may take what ever price you desire. Which is what I also read is required for such a pact with a Demon."
Beauty is like a rose... when it blooms one sees it as perfect... yet as it ages, it withers... and once a rose has withered... who wants to keep it around?

My Fursona.
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Nero crossed his arms and smirked proudly, showing off his sharp, white fangs. "Damn straight. It's kinda like that, because they're linked by blood. When us dire wolf demons get a taste of your blood, or say a chunk of your flesh, or anything that belongs to you, we get to find you no matter where you hide, or how far you run." He explained. He hated his demonic heritage, but he was proud of the strengths it provided. "And if I decide to make you my brother, I get to shaze right to you." He added, using a bit of demon slang for the act of Shadow-Diving, where someone who could use shadow magic travels by jumping into a shadow and coming out of another somewhere else. He had forgotten that Jacob was not a demon and probably not familiar with the term.

Nero blinked. "Good call. Demons don't keep their promises." He laughed a little. "I'd have to give you my word as a demon if you want me to promise you something. A demon always breaks his promises, but keeps his word. Doesn't make much sense to me, but that's how we roll." He explained. "Seriously? You're going to make a pact with a demon?" Nero smirked. "This is the first time I've ever heard of anyone making a pact for a demon to kill 'em at a later time! Sure ya don't want fame, or fortune, or a ton of chocolate instead?" He joked, then cleared his throat and decided to act serious. "Well, you're half right. Not only can I take anything I want from you as a price, I can decide what the price is. I call the shots, so I can make you my slave for a day, or have you eat nothing but beetroot for the rest of your life. Pretty neat, huh?"

The demon wolf rubbed his chin thoughtfully as he looked Jacob up and down, not really registering the fact that he had gone very red. "Alright. I've decided on the price." He said, and reached forward with his paw. "I'm going to take something of yours. Most demons take souls, or firstborns, or one or more of the five senses. Me? I have only one question." He circled Jacob in a rather predatory manner. "Are you a virgin?" He asked in a deadpan tone.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Jacob blushed deeply, "Am I a virgin?" Why would Nero ask that question, well it did make kinda sense, it was only a question because Nero has decided its answer to be the price of the pact he was making he had to answer it truthfully, "Yes I am." He said softly and watched as the light from his palm flew up and split in two splitting in two one flying into Nero the other back into Jacob, "The pact is formed. There are three ways it can go from here now... The Pact is completed with my death... We both die should the pact not be completed when its needed.. or it fades away because the events required in the pact do not come into being..." He layed his head down, He has just signed away his life... better it be this way then him being used as a tool.

"Don't let Glen know.. he can't read your mind apparently... he asked me if I could read yours and I cannot..." He turned and walked towards the door then looked back once more, "Why did you want to know if I was a virgin?"

My Fursona.
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Nero padded up behind Jacob and casually draped a massive arm around his shoulders. "Ha-ha! You're a virgin!" He teased and playfully thumped the half-breed's belly with his knuckles. "Just wanted some scathing information. Your embarrassment is like a belly rub to me." He laughed and stalked off, back to his bookcase. He had basically made a pact with the teenager for a measly chuckle, but that was okay. He would save ripping the half-fae's virginity apart for a rainy day. It then occurred to him that he had implied that he loved belly rubs, and he immediately froze. "I- I mean- it's like a sex to me! Not a belly rub!" The demon turned around and frantically waved his paws in front of him as if to dismiss what he had just said earlier.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Jacob smiled softly, "What ever. It doesn't matter. I never found anyone worth giving it up to." He chuckled as he watched Nero do the awkward arm movements, "If you think you can embarrass me with that information your wrong Boner" He grinned.

~TO short! must stab self!~

My Fursona.
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
"Hey." Nero pointed at Jacob threateningly. "Only Mian gets to call me that unscathed!" He grumbled. "And geez, I don't get people who save themselves for someone 'special'. As long as it feels good, do it, at least that's what we live by. All you're doing by staying a virgin is making yourself extra tasty for demons like me!" The dire wolf pointed out, crossing his arms. Now he felt hungry again, but it wasn't his stomach that yearned to be sated. "-Well, if I can't embarrass you with that information, Imma just gonna have to try something else, won't I?" He smirked and slowly made his way toward Jacob, flexing his fingers, his black claws glinting in the light.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Jacob frowned, "Im not saving myself for someone special. I've just never found anyone worth my time to actually do the deed with. Besides where I am from in the mortal world, homophobia is quite a powerful thing and I'd get lynched." He said softly. Then thought over his words, Had he told Nero he was gay? Well if he haden't he just did.

Watching the wolf demon walk closer, "Yes extra tasty because im a Virgin and have Fae blood am I right?" He held forth his hand, "And I'd stop if I were you. Elemental magic is at my beck and call remember? A quick incantation Boner and you are against the wall... flaming... or maybe... drowning in your own lungs... perhaps even sufficating from the lack of oxygen."

My Fursona.
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Nero halted his advance. The idea of being attracted to only the same gender, or being hated because of that attraction, meant nothing to him. But he knew the meaning no less. "Huh. So you only go for guys, huh? That sucks, it'll make the time I decide to ride you a lot less satisfying." He scratched his cheek thoughtfully, before suddenly slamming his paws against the walls either side of Jacob, having bridged the distance between them instantaneously with his supernatural speed, effectively trapping him between Nero's bare, furry, powerful chest, and the cold wall.

He slowly bowed his head and tucked his snout into the side of Jacob's neck, inhaling his rich, wonderful scent. "Mmmm..." He mumbles a little as he shut his eyes blissfully. Jacob's scent alone was like some kind of mellowing drug and aphrodisiac to him. His large, hot, rough tongue slid out of his muzzle and rasped around the half-breed's neck, as if giving him a taste. "I'm a demon, Jacob... that stuff's a walk in the park compared to home." He murred in an almost euphoric tone, just a tad bit high from the long exposure to Jacob's scent, especially his blood. Being a demon, he could never truly die. The most that could happen was that he was sent back into the darkest pits of the netherworld where he came from, which he would just crawl back out off eventually. He wouldn't truly die until he had suffered enough to attain one true 'peace'.

He didn't know it while he was trapped in his bliss, but he was growling contently, and his tail was wagging ever so slightly. In his eighteen years of being a demon, this was the first time he had encountered an obsession- no- he had been obsessed in other things before- this was an addiction- to a living being.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers