Join our server on Discord

Shane/Blacklasher RP. ~World of Darkness~
((Continuation of the World of Darkness roleplay that died D:))

Farie the world of the Fae, normally only those of the bloodline were permitted to enter this scared land; Sometimes others were let in by invitation only. To the Fae it is home... yet to everyone else it is what one would call a paradise, humans modeled their "Heaven" after Farie, after one of the Fae permitted them to walk the world. IT is not a cloudy empty land... it appears much like the human world only there was a magical spark to it, a light mist does cover the entire world and to the nose it is like the greatest of perfumes and taste of it is sweet in ones mouth. On the outer borders of the city of Asum lies a manor. The home of the ancient Fae Glen Darkeye and his half-blood son Jacob. And most recently, a Demon by the name of Nero.

~Jacob~

Name: Jacob Mikael Tomas

Grade: Freshman

Orientation: Closet Gay

Species: Human
Sub-Species: Half-Fae

Physical Description: Word Description: Though being Half-Fae almost none of the Fairy Characteristics appear on his body, besides the Golden eyes he has and soft pale skin. Yet, From his Fairy Blood he is able to draw upon Elemental Magics which is why he is in this school. Jacob is 6.2 And weighs 143 pounds. On his Belly there is the Symbol of the Fae, a Star with at each point the symbols of the Elements. Fire, Earth, Air, Water, and Spirit one element to one point.

Powers: Basic Elemental Magics. Fire, Water, and Air is what he can currently take control of. Given that he says the proper incantations.

Personality: Jacob is a small quiet Person, he would prefer to stay back and do his Homework then go to a party, he prefers to stay away from the Other Supes, since he is mostly afraid of them. He is not used to knowing about the Magical community. Since he was raised by his Human Mother.

Small History: Jacob was mostly raised by his human mother. Yet on the day he turned 16 the Fae-Blood in him activated and his powers did aswell. It was then Glen appeared, Glen Darkeye his Full Blooded Fairy Father. He had come to take Jacob away from his Mortal mother, and through the use of his powers erased all evidence that Jacob had ever existed in the Mortal realm. From his mothers and everyone who knew him minds. Jacob now lives with his father as he attends the Supes High School to learn to control his powers, and to learn about his 'people'.

~Prof. Glen~

Name: Glen Darkeye

Grade: Teacher

Orientation: Doesn't Matter

Species: Full Blooded Fae.

Sub-Species: Does not apply.

Physical Description: Word Description: Being a Full Blooded Fae, several things are different about Glen then his son Jacob. From the Golden eyes, Fair Skin, He also has an extremely powerful scent. Vampires and Werewolves can catch his scent and follow it from Miles away, and his body is always surrounded by a powerful Aura. He is 6 foot 7 inches. and Weights 185 Pounds.

Powers: Being a Full blooded Fae, Glen can float, Turn invisible at Will, Wipe the Minds of Humans with simple ease, and Teleport. He also has tight command over the Elements.

Personality: Glen is a straight forward person, never one to sugar coat something for someones own good. Just as when he took his Son from his Mortal mother. He appeared in the room in a flash and Told Jacob what he was, and what he planned to do. He does not care if anyone likes him or not.

Small History: Not much is Known about Glens past before his entrance into the World of Mortals. Yet his appearance was with the Opening of the School, He was appointed the Teacher of the Bloodlines class, which is basically the History and Biology study in the Supes world. One day he sensed Jacob's power awaken and went to take him from his mortal mother.

~Jacob~

The young Fae lurked in his own room of the Manor, reading and studying heavily on the subject of the Vampire Pathogen and the Lycanthrope virus.

"Both are contracted by bite.. but like the Zombie Virus... the Lycanthrope one only needs spread by bite... interesting... I suppose human legends are not all incorrect after all." He sighed softly and listened to the sounds of his new housemate, Nero or as how everyone called him at the school before it went Kaboom. Boner.

~Glen~

"One less thing to worry about." The elder fae said softly and sighed as he walked out the doors of the Manor, "Jacob and Nero both know that I shall be gone for a few days to investigate the explosion at the dark world school..." He grinned, "Hopefully Jacob is still alive when I get back." He said with a chuckled and stepped into thin air vanishing from Farie and into the human world.
Beauty is like a rose... when it blooms one sees it as perfect... yet as it ages, it withers... and once a rose has withered... who wants to keep it around?

[Image: 2mzldw1.jpg]
My Fursona.
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Character Sheets:

Name: Nero "Boner" Savagebone

Grade: Senior

Orientation: Omnisexual. He doesn't really care. He's known to "Try anything once", and has even started accepting challenges back in his sophomore year, none of which he's lost yet.

Species: Demon

Sub-Species: Great Dire Wolf

Physical Description:
Word Description: Nero stands at 6'10 feet, weighing over 250 pounds of pure muscle and bone. His wings are retractable, though he rarely retracts them, preferring instead to hook the 'claws' on the joints together just over his collarbone, wearing his wings like some sort of cape. He's always shirtless, wears various shorts and pants and never wears shoes. When his wings are retracted, he wears either a denim or leather jacket, or a simple black longcoat. He has numerous, deep laceration scars all over his back that he doesn't seem to like revealing. His blood red eyes can lighten or darken depending on his emotional state, and glows bright crimson when he's excited. Wingspan is 4'0ft each. He's well built, with a sturdy, muscular frame, but his thick, soft fur hides a lot of the details. He doesn't like his tail, which is considered 'cute', due it its large and fluffy appearance, which tarnishes his otherwise 'tough' reputation.

Powers: Being one of the greater sub-demon races, Nero is inhumanely (not inhumanly, inhumanely) powerful, gifted with insane speed, strength, reflexes and demonic regeneration. He constantly exudes a natural aura of 'Friendly Killing Intent', thus striking fear into the hearts of those who are either weaker than him, aren't used to him, or simply don't know him. But his true powers manifest themselves in his control and manipulation of darkness and shadows, as well as his own bones, which he can shape, produce and strengthen, which he can then rip out of his body in the form of crude weapons. His heritage grants him a greater intelligence than he lets on, as well as a bit of knowledge and capability with Demonic Lore (Demon Magic). His powerful wings allow him to fly and glide.

Personality: Nero is somewhat of a bully; Loud, violent, often cocky, but that's simply his nature, the way he was born. He is the leader of a gang of sub-demons, leading with ruthlessness and dominance. He does what he wants as its his nature to disregard rules, and is painfully stubborn. A hothead. He takes joy in tormenting the people beneath his grade, especially other guys. Despite all this, deep down, he's a real softy, and is quite loyal and friendly to his peers, as well as respectful to superiors. He acts like he doesn't care simply to hide his own vulnerabilities. He's also rather 'affectionate', and is quite straightforward. This, accompanied by his bone manipulating abilities and surname earned him the nickname "Boner", which he absolutely dislikes. He's quite playful.

Small History: Nero wasn't always a bully. When he was a freshman, he was among the friendliest and helpful of the sub-demons. Till he turned 16, where he was taken in the middle of the school-year by his mother, never to come back or show his face again until his sophomore year. He was a completely different person then, and refuses to divulge anything of what happened to him, answering questions with violence, often so brutal that he nearly vanquished fellow schoolmates, and faced expulsion. He managed to keep his anger under bounds, so he was allowed to stay. Needless to say, he loves the school more than he hates what happened to him.

~`~`~

Name: Chompenrau "Chomp" Schwarzwald

Grade: Sophomore

Orientation: Heavily Closeted Bisexual. (Due to fear of losing what little 'friends' he has.)

Species: Creature of the Void

Sub-Species: Voidwufr

Physical Description:
Word Description: Stands at about 6'5ft, with smooth, shaggy black and tan fur with green stripes. The stripes glow when he enters a strong emotional state. He has deep, sincere blue eyes with almost feline slits for pupils. He has an athlete's or a swimmer's build at best, and sports six-pack abs underneath his fur. As for clothes, he was made to dress like a human would, normally wearing sleeveless shirts and shorts for the comfort. He also wears a special collar that restricts his powers to only spatial awareness and spatial manipulation and control.

Powers: As the darkest kind of Faebeast, he's naturally stronger and faster than regular faes, with a greater regeneration. As a Voidwufr, Chomp is able to "devour" things by opening and snapping his jaws shut (Chomping), whether from up close, or from a distance. The size of his chomps range from the smallest being the size of a penny, and the largest thing he can devour in one chomp is about the average size of a large military tank. When size of something he tries to chomp exceeds his size limit, it a "bite mark" hole the size of his limit is taken from the target instead. He's quite accurate at aiming these 'chomps' from up to 250 meters. His more fearful ability involves his front splitting from his throat down to just above his pubic region, opening into a gruesome mouth with his ribs for fangs. Instead of his entrails, total darkness resides within him, along with three massive tongues, and a vertical eye within his chest cavity. He is capable of "Chomping" everything within that eye's range of vision. He binds himself so he can't do that. Everything he "Chomps" is sent to a limitless, timeless void within himself. He can "spit" them all back out in the state they were in when they were first chomped. His third ability is spatial manipulation and awareness.

Personality: Timid, self-conscious, he tends to put himself down a lot, and is mostly quiet and soft-spoken, only speaking if he's addressed or spoken to. He respects figures of authority, and is somewhat of a coward in his own right. He is however, very kind and nice, and despite hating himself and his abilities, he will try his best to be friendly. Is also quite shy and modest, avoiding sexual topics and contact as it makes him blush. He's as pure as virgins get, having never even touched himself. He tries his best to get along with those very different from himself, as he's a 'Creature of the Void', the darkest and most misunderstood specie of Faebeast, and is the first ever of his kind to be accepted in this kind of school. He was told to try and make as many friends as possible, the more diverse, the better. There were consequences for failing.

Small History: Considered a 'runt' among his kind, he was the first Voidwufr, or Creature of the Void for that matter to be accepted into Hell High. The moment he turned 16, his powers ran wilder than any pubescent of his race ever had, and he had to have them bound. Along with being bound, his body became unstable, and he grew hungrier and hungrier by the day. However, he was forbidden to eat anything as doing so would add things to his stomach, which was a pit of pure void magic, and should anything short of natural fluids were to be ingested, there would be a violent magical backlash, leading to his death. He was to fast for one whole year, and without his powers, he was an outcast, unfit to survive the true Void where he was born. This lack of power however was all it took to accepted into Hell High, now that he was a lot less unpredictable or dangerous. He was given one mission: Show them that even the Darkest of Faebeasts had decency within them so as to end the misunderstanding, so the others would be able to leave the dreaded Pit of Void.

[Nero]

The demonic beast was unpacking his stuff from his rucksack, which churned out things like huge barbels, chains, books, and parts of a bookcase that he was now putting together piece by piece. By simple deduction, it was obvious that Nero's baggage was nothing less than enchanted. He had made a lot more noise than he anticipated when he hammered the pieces in place with his fist, so he hoped he didn't disturb his host, Prof. Darkeye.

He got up and stretched his powerful body, his wings spreading out as his joints popped. Unpacking was reeeally boring, and his wings were getting in the way. He looked around, making sure it was safe, and retracted them back into his shoulder blades, exposing his heavily scarred back. He had his privacy at least, and now he could start putting his books in the case.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
~Jacob~

He is gone good... now I can get a chance to talk to Nero.

Jacob rose up and moved into the hall quickly, stopping before Nero's door and knocking on it softly, the demon didn't believe him in the school when he gave him the first warning not to trust Glen, but now they actually had time to discuss the situation and he could let Nero in on what he knew.

"Hey Fluffy open up!" Jacob yelled at the door and frowned crossing his arms. Deciding not to wait he opened the door and walked in quickly closing the door, "We need to talk." He said narrowing his golden eyes at Nero.
Beauty is like a rose... when it blooms one sees it as perfect... yet as it ages, it withers... and once a rose has withered... who wants to keep it around?

My Fursona.
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
[Nero]

"Woah- woah- WOAH! Jake- ya lil runt- don't just barge in on me like that!" Nero growled and quickly turned so his back was away from Jacob's view, his wings sprouting again to cover it insecurely. "And don't call me fluffy! It's speciesist!" He grumbled, annoyed that he was both shocked and interrupted at the same time. He crossed his arms and stood tall. "Whaddaya want to talk about?"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
~Jacob~

"Its Jacob not Jake. Call me that and ill be fine with no calling you fluffy from now on and I only do that because of that poof on your head" Jacob said quickly, "And what does it matter if I barge in? Scared I'd see something? Thats a little insecure didn't seem like you'd be that way" He sighed.

"Alright. Remember in the hallway when I told you about Glen?"

~Flashback~

Jacob looked at Nero and sighed, to topics at once was never a good thing.

"Your a Demon so Im sure you know of the Crimson Moon, which is caused when Asura... ermm Mars is alligned directly with the moon causing it to glow red for one night" Jacob explained softly, his golden eyes narrowed at the demon, "All Magic in the world becomes unstable allowing for even the strongest of spells and curses to be broken; I am new to this world but this is what I have read from Glens mind... Yes I can read minds already, his atleast; But Glen is going to use My Blood, Since my mother is Decended from the Clan of witches that cursed the Fae Folk and the power of th Blood Moon to restore the true power of the Fae." He said and his eyes shimmered blue becuase of his human blood for a mer second.

"With the seal undone Glen wants to remove our community from the Shadows and put hte Supes in command of Zamara... Earth." He had explained it all to Nero because the Demon would be spending time at his home and would need to know to watch out for his father, "Maybe I shouldn't have revealed this to ya. . .Saw the way you were eying Glendalvo Darkeye your like a teachers pet, with a strange desire to appease him"

Mark listened to the the conversation without paying much attention. He heard the words but they didn't register in his brain. Except one line. "With the seal undone Glen wants to remove our community from the Shadows and put the Supes in command of Zamara... Earth."

Shock and panic suddenly washed over the human's mind. He could feel his ability stirring again until it arched from his body and exploded. It was to late to stop it. About half the light bulbs in the hallway shattered making the lighting considerably dimmer. "W-what!?"he asked stuttering slightly. "You can't take over a whole world, that is, that is-"he stopped unable to finish his sentence. The thought was completely incomprehensible. "Its a nearly non-magical world why would he want control of it anyway!?" The broken light bulbs began giving off sparks.

Nero knocked on the door to the black room as he listened to the two. "I respect prof. He's one of the few Fae that I actually respect. He's got power, he's got darkness in him, its somethin' demons like in people. And I ain't no teacher's pet." He growled lowly, kicking Chomp awake.

The faebeast groaned weakly, but did nothing else.

"And meat," He faced Mark, "The world's a lot more magical than you humans take it to be. But... I don't wanna take over Zamarah. I like the shadows. I don't agree with the professor's plans, but really, what can I do? He's freaking powerful. I'm gonna do what I can to earn my wings before I can actually do anything." He said.

~Flashback ended~

"I Don't think you really believed me when I told you about his plan... and even if you did you act like its not something to be worried about. Glen.. is not a good person... yet I saw you when you moved in. It almost looked like you were going to live up to your nick name and pop one when you stared at him!" Jacob said with a fierce look in his eye.
"

My Fursona.
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
[Nero]

"What, the 'do?" The dire wolf patted his headfur, which he had allowed to grow, unlike the fur on his body, which he trimmed and kept short. "What're ya' talkin' about? It's rad and ya know it!" He complained, spreading his arms in disbelief. He only let his mane grow like human hair because, well, he was the only one of his kind who would do it. He did everything he could to be different from his hateful brood. He narrowed his eyes at Jacob dangerously. "I. Am. Not insecure about anything." He bared his fangs, but shook his head clear before his naturally bloodthirsty nature drove him to attack. "I just... like my privacy s'all."

Nero scratched behind his ear and arched a brow, looking up at the ceiling as he thought back to when they were at school, having that conversation in the hall. Huh. It was only a day or two ago, so the details were still pretty clear.

"Oh no, I believed ya alright." The demon assured his housemate casually. "And to be honest- I lied. What can I say? It's in my damn nature to be a back-stabbin', throat-rippin', murder'n'rapin' sonuvabitch. I do worry about the professor's plans. I do give a shit that the Supes are gonna tear Zamarah a new one, and I'd do somethin'- anythin', if I could- but I can't. I wanna finish school, and become a teacher- and for that, I gotta get top marks, and for that, I gotta' be a good student, not necessarily a good person."

He turned away and placed his paws on top of the bookcase. "Why is this important to me when your dad's the big bad fairy who's gonna take over the world? I guess it just... doesn't matter that much to me, really, or I don't really matter to the world. If the world ended tomorrow, no one'd miss me. I wouldn't miss anyone either. So why the hell give a shit anymore? Let Prof. Darkeye take it all." He sighed frustratedly.

It was only after he had vomited these words out that dread and realization hit him. He had just spilled a good portion of his guts out to this pipsqueak who he would've had for lunch in a normal day. Why did he do that? Was there something wrong with him? Was being out of his territory making him defensive? Was he feeling insecure about being in a home he had always wanted, but did not belong to him? Was he jealous of Jacob for having a dad like Prof. Darkeye? Or maybe he just didn't see Jacob as a threat, and naturally lowered his walls around the furless bastard with no fangs or claws, or horns, or poisonous stingers, armed only with a venomous tongue and the balls to sass a demon who could gut him if he wanted to? Either way, it made his guts twist.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
~Jacob~

"Yes yes yes Nero your hair makes you look very sexy for a fleabag" Jacob said with a small chuckle, then got serious. "No such thing as privacy in Farie... your almost always being watched. You especially since your not a Fae for that matter."

He walked closer to Nero, "If his plan works. You won't have to worry about finishing school. You'll be dead. Glen... wants to make it so only Fae exist. I know this for I saw it in his mind. And why can't you be a be a good person and still do all that? Because your a demon? You may be one... but that doesn't mean you have to be evil."

Jacob stopped and leaned against the wall, "And that's wrong Nero.. one person I know of will miss you" He lifted his head and smiled softly, "Me. I heard about your rep after we met... normally you'd kill and eat... or just kill for that matter someone like me.. yet you didn't. You showed me kindness... there is a light in you even if you are a creature of darkness. Now don't take what I said the wrong way ok? I know I have atleast one friend in this magical world and its you. Even if you don't want to admit it."

He then reached forward and touched the demons shoulder, and images passed between both of them.

~Vision~

"Your quite a thorn in my side you disgusting beast. I should have disposed of you as a Freshman then I wouldn't have had this type of trouble" A dark figure said and stepped from the shadow's a long silver blade in hand, "Die Nero." He growled and rushed forward.

~Vision 2.~

"Mahr Shura Trri" A few words escaped Glen's mouth and his eyes glowed a dark blood red as he drank a goblet filled with a crimson elixer then looked towards the right at the bloody unconcious body of Jacob. "YOur good for one thing you half-breed...." He said with a grin.

~Vision 3.~

"Did I do good?" A high pitch voiced asked, then the image grew clearer to reveal Siren. Only without any of her limiters on her body to bind her.

My Fursona.
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
[Nero]

"For the record, I only got fleas once- and that was from this one guy's prank." He managed to grimace back at Jacob's playfulness. The grimace was replaced with a scowl and a roll of his deep, red eyes when he was told he was always being watched. "Great. So much for the Nero Happy Hour..."

"You know you're fucked up when the prospect of dying or not having a future doesn't make you feel bad at all..." Nero sighed. He listened to Jacob reason with him for a while, and he knew what he was saying was true, and he had been trying so hard for several years now to go against everything his nature told him to do. He didn't have to be evil, he had a choice, but it was easier to pretend he enjoyed being evil rather than admit to himself that he was too weak to actually resist the pull of the darkness inside him. He liked feeling powerful, dominant, and in control, or rather, he feared being weak, dominated and controlled.

He shook his head and tilted his pointy ears back so they were flat against his skull. "Miss... me?" He didn't dare face Jacob now. "You don't even know me- what if I was just being... sort of nice... for my own selfish reasons? What if I just wanted to lure you into thinking I wasn't such a bad guy- that you could expose yourself to me, and I wouldn't go for your throat?" He shut his eyes tight and furrowed his brows. He couldn't accept those words! Why did Jacob have to go and say that stuff? Now he had a reason to look forward to the future! It was always cursing, and spite, being raised with everyone telling him he shouldn't have been born, and that no body wanted him, just as nobody wanted any demon, here this guy comes along and just blows the whole concept out of the water. He felt somewhat violated, his nature, his emotions... but he also felt good. Relieved. Happy. "...I ain't admittin' nothin', pal... so you'd better not assume I'm gonna start treatin' ya all buddy-buddy after this." He grinned inwardly. He felt a little touch on his shoulder, and for a moment, it was... comforting... until the images came and went.

Nero instinctively flung Jacob's hand off his shoulder with a quick jerk, and turned to face him, his red eyes alert and glowing, his pointy ears perked up attentively. "Didja see that? What the fuck just happened- Oh man- man oh MAN- what did I just see..." He clutched his head and started pacing around the room, trying to recall everything and commit it to memory. "Was that the future, Runt?"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
~Jacob~

The force Nero flung Jacob's hand off was enough to send the young fae tumbling backwards and banging his head against the wall, a loud oof escaping his throat as he did so. For only a moment did he lay there before getting up and rubbing his head, a small red mark was on the area of the wall and the smell of hte Fae's blood whifted through the air but he didn't notice it, "I... D-don't know what those were... maybe? That's new... and.. was that; That Siren girl?" he was worried about this, One... He saw a vision of Glen killing Nero... or attempting to atleast, Two, He saw his own body.. bloody... and three... Siren.

He regained his composer and looked at Nero, his head throbbing softly from the headache he now would suffer from.

"Happy hour... oh dear how fun... if you do ever do that.. please for the love of the Goddess be quiet while you do so... these walls are paper thin its bad enough when I hear Glen doing it don't need to hear you too Nero." Jacob said with a small chuckle to follow.

Though.. it wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing to hear im sure.

"I don't need to know you. And from your rep, you wouldn't play coy, if you had any plans on killing me you would have done it there. And just taken the punishment of Limiters and possible suspension from the school." He could couldn't read Nero's mind, but he could read his body movements. The words he had said before had an impact on the demon and good or bad he wouldn't know unless Nero told him.

"Look... I don't expect you to be my buddy. You don't even have to be nice to me, I'd still consider you my friend. You were kind enough to show me about the school.. though on Glen's orders you could have rejected the idea. You had me alone after we dropped Chomp off at the Blackroom and still you didn't act agressive, threaten, or rude to me in any manner. You were abit distant if you were thinking about something else though I do not know..."

My Fursona.
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
[Nero]

"Geez runt, you okay?" The raised his paws and cocked one of his ears, trying not to sound too concerned. "I got this... vision... where Prof. Darkeye came at me with this sword and ordered me to die. I guess he was gonna kill me, not that there's anything unusual about that..." He grumbled. He had had attempts on his life before. It is said that killing a demon would earn one unnatural fortune and success, and some even say that you get three wishes. Nero firmly believed that all those who assumed those myths to be true were all mentally handicapped in some way or form. "-and that gives me shivers, the good kind, strangely enough. Like I want him to bring it on. He's definitely gonna kill you though, or knock you out, I dunno- and Satan's BEARD, that bitch I once banged is in league with him!" He growled. It wasn't very accurate to say that he was the one doing the banging though.

"No." Nero stated simply, and covered his ears. "Prof. Glen Darkeye does not do that stuff. I refuse to believe it and I am willing to deny everything you just said. Lalalala- no mental image whatsoever!" He added childishly. It was just- so hard- to imagine Prof. Darkeye- with his dignified, graceful, and proper personality- save for the whole Fae Supremacy and world domination thing- to be doing things like beating off. It was perfectly normal for demons- and teenagers for that matter- to jerk off, but Glen was a respectable older guy who could probably have any girl he wanted without having to resort to rape. Now that he had shut his eyes and covered his ears though, the faint smell of Fae blood became more focused to him... and he couldn't help but open his eyes, the pupils of which were now predatory black slits within bloody red orbs.

Fae was his favorite flavor of meat, as he was reminded again.

"Okay- so I didn't kill you back then- big deal- maybe I just didn't feel like it..." He huffed, eyes half closed his breaths sped up a little, like he was in some sort of euphoric stupor. "Maybe I was saving you for later?"

He sighed when Jacob had told him he considered him a friend, disregarding his brash and aggressive attitude and paying more heed to the few little mercies and kind moments he had showed, having flashed a bit of his true colors to the younger male. His mind was feeling cloudy, and his mouth was watering from the scent of Fae blood, but all Jacob's words had reached him, and Nero couldn't find it in himself to pretend to be offended or apathetic toward it like he normally did. Mere words made him a little... happy, it seems.

"Yeah... yeah... c'mere..." He reached for Jacob's wrist and tugged him closer, "Lemme look at your head, runt. You're bleedin' a little." He grumbled, snuffling through the halfbreed's hair with his nosepad. He smelled... nice, actually, clean, a little sweet, a little earthy, but most of all, magical and delicious. There was a hint of witch and human in mixed in with fae, and it was the most attractive, most exotic thing he had ever smelled. He gave the little bump on his head a tiny lick to clean it, and decided that Jacob was from that moment on, his frien- er- his. Just his. Period.

"I had a lot on my mind back then alright," He confirmed. "Now here's one for yours- you'd better take care yourself, or I'm gonna find ya', and do it myself. You taste good, so I've decided you're my food now- and food tastes better live- so- so you'd better not die and stuff!" He raised a fist threateningly. "No one is supposed to kill or eat you but me! G-got that?" He snuffed, and turned his back on Jacob again, trying to keep his demonic nature in check. He wanted to kill and eat- or eat and kill- or rape- either of the above, in any order- Jacob M. Thomas. Right now. But like Jacob had said... he could fight his nature, and he chose not to give in. Like he could eat someone who just called him a friend anyway... the only other person who drove him to be pathologically insecure about his feelings like this was his elf friend, Mian, who neither feared nor hated him.

"Glen won't kill you. I'll watch your back. Cuz you're my prey."
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers