Join our server on Discord

Shane/Blacklasher RP. ~World of Darkness~
He was pinned, vulnerable but not defenseless, he was ready to use wind to push Nero away but was then stunned by the demon's tongue running around his neck, he shivered and groaned softly, the element he had in his palms Air, released itself and blew his hair up softly along with Nero's fur. He lifted his neck against his better judgment revealing the almost flawless flesh on him, except for a series of deep scars around his jugular which looked like teeth marks, A canines bite.

Jacob moved his head down and pressed his palms to the wall forcing it to open up in a small way for him to slip through and then sealed it quickly except for a small hole where he looked through at Nero, "So you think Nero... you may be strong against the elements... fire, air, and water maybe those don't harm you in their natural state. But in magical sense it would... especially thanks to my recent studying... remember that demonic tome you handed my father in the class room... despite being in the demon language I can understand it.. and it does tell of a few ways to corrupt my elements in a way to harm demons." He grinned, it was innocent but there was a sign of... cruelty in it, For that very moment his face looked exactly like Glen's.

"And if you think my first time is going to go to you mutt... your sadly mistaken..." He placed his hand against his neck and wiped away the saliva left by Nero, "These scars... are from a wolf bite when I was Ten... needless to say I already distrusted you thanks to your appearance....which resembles the wolf that attacked me only more humanoid... your bloodline as a demon" He frowned, "And now i know your intentions. I Won't be used for Glen's plan or for your self pleasure." he glared through the hole at Nero, "For a minuet there... how you spoke to me... reminded me exactly of Glen."
Beauty is like a rose... when it blooms one sees it as perfect... yet as it ages, it withers... and once a rose has withered... who wants to keep it around?

[Image: 2mzldw1.jpg]
My Fursona.
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Nero let out a long, rattling sigh as Jacob slipped away from him, peering through the hole with hald-closed eyes. "Naw, don't get me wrong, elements work just fine on me, and they hurt like hell. Sure, ordinary elements won't do shit to a demon, but I'm also a Dire Wolf. It's kinda like a weakness. What I meant was that drowning in my own blood, getting my flesh charred off, or splintering all the bones in my body?" He smirked back at Jacob, showing white, hungry fangs. "I can shrug that off cuz it ain't nothin' like goin' home."

"Oh hell yeah... amplify the elements with magic, and that'll REALLY hurt." The dire wolf acknowledged. "Let me make it easier for ya... if you can trap me and torture and torment me- give me enough pain to last a thousand years without killing me first, I'll die for real. Yeah..." Nero laughed. "If you try to kill me, I'll just return home, and I'll be back in a year or two. Got it? Wouldn't want you losing sleep over when I come back for ya now, would I?" He grinned back at Jacob as he saw a hint of Glen in his eyes.

He growled lowly when Jacob touched his scars. "That pisses me off. The next time something harms ya, I'll kill it and massacre it's brood. I don't care what you think about my appearance. I lived through the stigma of being the demon, I won't mind a few snide remarks about looking like I had three little pigs for breakfast!" He snarled. He didn't want anything happening to his prey that wasn't inflicted by him. And deep down, the comment about his heritage. He got enough shit for both growing up that he was used to it, but when Jacob said it for some reason, it made his blood boil, and his gut clench. "And geez, your dad's pretty fucked up if the way a demon talks reminds you of him. But the way you looked at me when you said you could harm me?" He laughed cruelly. "Your eyes reminded me of your dad's! I guess that little spark runs in the family, huh? You are truly the most interesting prey I've had."
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers