Join our server on Discord

Maahes' Room
Maahes:*stares, infinitely distracted by the girl's cleavage as the battle begins. Soon after, the letters "KO!" blare three times as his team is instantly defeated*

*keeps staring*
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
*Slowly devouring the pizzas* Hey anyone gonna want any of these? *Watches Maahes get defeated* Dude use the shoryuken, or at least the hadoken.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Maahes: *Shadow's comments float in one ear and out the other as the lion remains hypnotized in imagination of what is just a little further than can be seen in Cassy's shirt*

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
Cassey: Cha~ I got more of those anyway! *She quickly runs back out and grabs the rest of the pizzas she was going to deliver and brings them back in, setting them in front of shadow before plunking back onto the beanbag* There you go Mr. Wolf-stud! *Tugs on her collar* It's pretty warm in here- mind if I take my shirt off? Yoink~ *She playfully strips her red shirt off, leaving her in a for-fitting white top that exposed her slender midriff and even more cleavage* Thaaaat's better!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Maahes: *the lion blushes bright red as the Cassy removes her shirt, he attempts to return his full focus to the game, to no avail* I-I'll bet you can't beat me twice in a row.

Cassy: *Giggle and smirks at him a little playfully* If I do, will you take me out for a milkshake? *having finished off her lollipop, she pops some gum in her muzzle. She had a little sugar problem.*
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Maahes: *thinks* Fine, But If you lose, I get to take you out to dinner! *attempts to focus on the game*

Cassy: Aww, a whole dinner? O-kay! *Giggles and reselects her team, furrowing her brows cutely as she concentrated on the game*
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Maahes: *glaring at the screen with steely focus, the battle begins. The lion drives nude Kasumi forward, quickly delivering four blows. Moving his hands with rapid grace he goes to throw his opponent and... misses the button, driving his clawed thumb through his controller, leaving the rest of his characters to be defeated as the piece of tech shutdown from the massive hole* Crap!

Cassy: *Moving her lithe thumbs rapidly and accurately, the soft, pink little pads on them cushioning her button pressing, allowing her to quickly spring the the next one. The match got significantly harder as her Hitomi nearly bit the dust, barely getting the Lion's Kasumi life bar down to half. She heard a little cracking sound, followed by the lion cussing.* Woah, a little hardware difficulty there, pal? *she giggles* How about we pretend you kicked my butt if you hadn't busted your controller?
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers