Join our server on Discord

Maahes' Room
-Deep inside the DaD, down a long, dark hallway and around many a corner was built a room. A plain, brown door hanging in the frame, adorned simply with the words "Maahes' Room", a young man with straight, shoulder length blond hair is inside laying on a bed and staring at a TV, mindlessly playing video games-

Maahes: Sigh... Bored bored bored bored bored. I don't see why more people don't come to visit. I've got video games, movies, food, drinks, plenty of space for... *looks down at the soft carpet covering the huge room, random throw pillows of various shapes and sizes littering the floor and chuckles to himself* "activities". Sometimes I wish that random attractive females and cool guys would walk through my door...

-Maahes rolled over on his bed and stared lazily at the door for lack of a better activity-
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
Frisk: *slides out from under the bed* WOO~ that interdimensional bedspace hallway sure is a fun ride! *looks around* IS THIS HELL!? *coughs* I mean- SQUEE!! A kitty! *glomps* SQUEE!! Videogames! *rolls off the bed with a heavy thud and puts his paws up against the TV, tail wagging excitedly*
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Maahes: *throws Frisk a controller* Wanna play? Is Dead or Alive with a nude mod ^^ *makes a team with all naked females and starts playing*

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
Frisk: Nuuuude mod... O///O *Makes a team with the naked spartan chick, Hitomi, and Kasumi*
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Maahes: Excellent character choice, my friend ^^ *proceeds to battle Frisk with the undressed team of Ayane, Tina, and Leifang, sipping soda as he does so*

Frisk: *Not really knowing how to play, he ends up mindlessly button-mashing, watching the girly bits jiggle*
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Maahes: *smiles and easily defeats Frisk* Nice try! But I guess I win ^^ *collapses back on the bed and mindlessly scrolls through the character menu*

*Smashes through the wall* ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US! MAKE YOUR TIME! *Puts on his glasses and looks around* Heeyyyyy, this isn't the anime convetion and WHOOT NAKED NINJA CHICKS! *Jumps down infront of the TV* I miss anything? Hey where's Chun-li? Or Cammy?
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Maahes: *smiles and throws Shadow a controller* Sorry, no Street Fighter ^^ just Dead or Alive. So naked Ayane and Kasumi will have to do...

Frisk: I was defeated! *Randomly beaten up by invisible ninjas and knocked onto his back in slow motion, a big K-O! appearing as he is knocked off the bed* Ngrrff- *Climbs back up bed* Again again again!!
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers