Join our server on Discord

Maahes' Room
Maahes: *smiles* Alright, Frisk, we can play again. *starts another fight with the same team*

*looks around the room* There seems to be a dramatic lack of real females in the area... Eh... I guess it's to be expected...
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
Frisk: Murf! That can be changed! *Produces a bone-shaped phone and speed dials* Hello? Meat lover's two extra larges!

*Instant knock on the door*

Frisk: *Goes to answer the door, but as soon as he turns the knob, it swings open violently, flattening him against the wall*

Cassy: *An anthropomorphic, blond-furred cat girl in a delivery boy get up, holds up a pair of pizza boxes, a lollipop in her mouth* Hey, someone order meat lovers?
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Maahes: *drops his controller and stares* Uh...*looks over at the flattened Frisk and his lack of response to the question, then raises his hand* I did.

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
Cassy: *Giggles and hands them over* Here ya go sweetie. *Looks around* Nice room by the way! -In retrospect... Any idea how I got here in your house in the first place?
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Maahes: *takes the pizzas and sets them down, still staring at the feline female* Uh... Well, Frisk called for pizza and then he went to open the door and... *realizes he's blathering on* We've got video games, movies, pizza and soda, Wanna stick around for a bit?

Cassy: *Takes her cap off and rubs the back of her head hesitantly, her headfur was tied in a neat little ponytail.* Well... I'm sure the boss won't mind. *Beams* Is that DoA with the Naked mod?
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Maahes: *smiles and offers the fourth and final controller* It is! Wanna play a round or... several dozen rounds for that matter?

Cassy: Weeeell... *Snags the controller and parks her butt on a beanbag chair* Maybe a couple of rounds!
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Maahes: *smiles and builds a team of Ayane, Hitomi and Kasumi, all naked in the spirit of the mod* I think you might be a little hard pressed to beat me at my own game, in my own room.

*takes a slice of pizza and waits for the female feline to construct her own team*

Cassy: *Builds a team of Helena, Hayate, and Ryu Hayabusa, all wonderfully naked* Girl power, handsome, *she undid the first three buttons on her uniform, exposing just a bit of her cleavage as she smiled at the lion mischievously* girl power!
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers